KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice

Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo blocked his attacks...

Sorgo: I have business to attend to!

Sorgo blocked his attack, but Zuke pushed down on Sorgos saber with his double bladed saber. Sorgo thrusted his body and threw Zuke off of the training panlet.

Sorgo unignited his saber.

Sorgo: Now, if you'll excuse me...

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:51 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"what the.. they should... he was.. i am.. i should.. aaaw.. shit.. ok... i need to calm down.." he feel hate flow trough his whole body.. zuke was defeated.. just like that.. he rose. with quick stepps he stormed by Sorgo, his coat flew up abit because of the quick movement.. squeezing his sabre he walk to his room and take out fluffy.. then stop, and looked happy at sorgo walked by.. he had not been this angry for a long time.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jun 14th, 2005 at 07:11 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:58 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

he then sat down with fluffy in the hallway.. petting with him.. and got happy again not long after.. "i will get killed if i dont watch out here" he tought and fluffy reacted and licked him in the face. then he smiled.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:17 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance wanders the place not sure what to do-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:20 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Master Luke, I dueled Zuke.
Luke: Did you? How was it?
Sorgo: He faired, but i sensed way too much anger. He cut my leg when i was compliementing his skills.
Luke: Hmm... Not good...
Sorgo: And i found him peeking in the Inclosed Conference room when i was speaking with Dranan.
Luke: About Dranan...
Sorgo: I have high hopes in Dranan. He is good. I sent him on a mission. He should be back in a half an hour.
Luke: This is good, Sorgo.

Jedi Master Trayan comes bolting into the room....

Trayan: Master Luke! We have a problem! The Rogue Jedi we were working on escaped. He is armed with two Red Lightsabers and has killed all the Lab Technicians and Three Jedi Knights!
Sorgo: What is this Rogue's name?
Trayan: His name was Xeoro Celion, but his project name is "Xeon".
Sorgo: Master Luke, shall i do this?
Luke: Yes, but do not kill him.
Trayan: I warn you, he is dangerous. Half his body is Metal plates and wiring and his face is cracked and scarred with a metal plate covering his mouth. He wont be hard to sp....

Xeon walked into the room and thrusted both his sabers into the Jedi Master Trayan....

Sorgo: I thought you were converted back to the light, Xeoro!
Xeon: MY NAME IS XEON, AND I FOOLED YOU, JEDI MASTER!
Sorgo: I order you to surrender or i will be forced to kill you.
Xeon: BWUAHAHA! SMALL TALK, JEDI! YOU KILLED ME ONCE! I AM FAR MORE POWERFUL NOW, FOOLISH JEDI!!!!!!!!!

Xeon charges towards Sorgo. Sorgo force pushes him and he flies against a wall.

Xeon: URGH! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT, JEDI!

Luke ignites his saber and jumps halfway across the room. Luke tries to saber the Man-Machine, only to be punched... Luke flew halfway across the room and hits a wall face first.

Sorgo: Oh...My...Lord....

Xeon: I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, FOOLISH JEDI! EVEN THE AMAZING SKYWALKER CANNOT STOP ME! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I HAVE A CHANCE?!?!!?

Sorgo: Even if i have to die to stop you, i will Xeon. You will not kill any more students!

Xeon: I WILL KILL YOU THEN I WILL DIMINISH THIS ENTIRE ACADEMY!

Xeon charges towards Sorgo and strikes. Sorgo ignites his saber and they begin fighting for a good five minutes. Slashing and blocking and jumping and pushing... Sorgo strikes, but Xeon blocks it and cuts Sorgo.

Sorgo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHH!

Xeon cut Sorgos arm off from the shoulder down. Sorgos jaw dropped with suprise as he look as his arm lying in front of him....

Xeon: PAYBACK, JEDI!
Sorgo: That's it. Time to p-p-put you down, X-Xeon!

Sorgo gathered all of his strength and began dueling with Xeon. Xeon hit him hard over and over again. Sorgo was starting to fall back. Sorgo almost hit the ground, but just before he did, he thrusted his arm completly forward and launched his saber right into Xeons chest. Xeon screamed and sputtered until he fell to the ground.

Luke finally got up. Lukes forehead was bleeding. Sorgo fell to the ground. Luke ran to his aid.

Luke: Sorgo! Are you alright?
Sorgo: N-no... Arm g-gone...
Luke: Try to relax. I am going to re-heal your energy.

Sorgo all of the sudden felt a blue light around him. He re-gained some of his energy and put all of his strength together to get up.

Luke: Come to the Hospital section of the Academy. You need intensive care.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:20 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

zuke notice luke and sorgo come bleeding.. sorgo missing an arm..rise quickly and walk up to them with fluffy right behind.. "what has happend? why are you injured? anything i can do?"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:25 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance hears fighting going on and runs in that direction-

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:26 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zuke: What has happened? Why are you injured? Anything i can do?
Luke: A prototype half man-half machine Rogue jedi project named Xeon killed five of our techinicians and three jedi knights before entering the main chambers. He killed Master Trayan and went on to kill us. I tried to stop him but he punched me across the room and i was knocked out. Then Sorgo fought him and lost an arm.... I don't know the rest.
Zuke: May i see Sorgo?
Luke: Yes, you may. He wants as much company as possible right now. He is in Hospital Room Unit 8-DR.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:30 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

walk there right away... storm inside the room. "how could you loose an arm.. how did you get at hospital... you defeated me.. i expected more of you... are you alright?" he said..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:32 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-saw luke and went over-
what the hell happened

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:33 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: You expected more of me? The bloody thing threw Luke across the room. If you ran into that thing, it would have slaughtered you. Anyways, thanks for coming, Zuke.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:36 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Hello Lance. Thanks for coming.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:37 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-nods- who did this again

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:38 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"luke said half robotic.. manipulated somehow or what? oh.. i got fluffy here.. i dont think youy have met." lift him up on the table next to sorgo.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:40 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: I went on a mission a few days back to arrest a Rouge Jedi. The Rouge Jedi and me got in a saber fight because he refused to surrender. I cut his left arm and his left leg off. The technicians here at the Academy turned him into some Robotic thing. We all thought the Rouge had come back to the lightside, but obviously not. It killed 5 Techs, 3 Jedi knights, Master Trayan and just about killed me and Luke.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:42 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

which way did he go?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:44 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Your lucky the thing didn't run into you and Fluffy. Wow, what kind of species is Fluffy?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:44 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Technician walks into the room...

Tech: Sorgo, we will begin working on your Synthetic Cybernetic Arm as of tommorow.
Sorgo: Thank you, guys... Your all great.
Tech: I appreciate that, Master.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:45 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"i truely are.. well.. i really dont know what fluffy is.. some mix of all kinda dogs, but with two heads.. kinda twisted party his mother and father must have hade, i guess, but i love him above anything else" he said and smiled..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:46 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-waits for an answer-

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:47 PM