KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice

Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-goes to his quarters still sencing zukes anger- got to careful around him -to self-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:19 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(( whats mynocks and with dispose you meen? sorry, dont know embarrasment ))

"i will do this for you, sorgo.promise to be up and running when i get back" he said with a smile in his face.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:19 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Mynocks are Large Bat-like creatures.))

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:26 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Im of.." zuke walk away and ask fluffy to stay with sorgo...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:31 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

he walk outside and to the cave sorgo said. When he went inside the cave it was quite dark.. he started to think abit.. then activated his sabre to light the tunnle up. while walking he said to himself "I better stay away from luke.. i dont think he likes me very much." ge got attacked and slized the beast apart. keep walking.. start to think about the academy and the people. He started to gather anger.. and one after one he strucked the Mynocks down. "what kind of mission is this anyway? no challenge, i dont think they ever will trust me" he got attacked when he was thinking of other things and got bitten in the arm.. "ARGH!!" striking the attacker down two new attacked him....he got bitten again.. and then he started loosing it.. his wrath got unleashed. pushing a Mynock away with the force. lighting start to spark around him.. not much but atleast some sparks.. he strike with enormous power and speed untill every last one of them are dead. bleeding everywere.. full of anger he turned back toward the academy.. bleeding extremly he halt into he hallway and into sorgo.. mission acomplished. falling to his knees...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:38 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(( ouch.. that post was a long one.. longest ever for me :P ))

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:38 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

exhausted he is loosing his balance.. the world is spinning. he then fall down making a loud noise when hitting the ground. he drop the sabre infront of him. try to reach it but he fainted.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:29 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Stupid damn robot had to take my arm off.

Luke walks into the room...

Luke: Zuke's mission was successful, but he substained incredible injury. I am putting him beside you in this bed over here.
Sorgo: What happened?
Luke: He managed to kill the Mynocks but they ripped him up before he did.
Sorgo: He did well. I have never seen a Padawan do something like that.

Two Jedi Knights carry Zuke into the room and plop him down on the bed...

Luke: I'll leave you two alone.

Luke leaves the room.

Sorgo: I heard what you did. It sounds incredible. You did a marvelous job. That is why i am promoting you to Jedi Knight and making you my new apprentice.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:22 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-waits for a mission for him-

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:31 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]wooooah, sorry about the late post. heh.[]

Raevynn wandered through the halls. Her master had instructed her to build a saber? She wasnt sure how to do this, but she was sure if she wandered, the answer would come to her. Maybe she would stumble across something.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:37 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Lance, you may go to the east of the Academy and rid us of two Dark Jedi Acolytes who are plotting to destroy the Academy with bombs. Please report back to me when you are finished. If you need any help, Comlink Luke. His Comlink number is LS-02736.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:39 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

As she continued to wander, she relized she was completly lost in this large academy. She stood and ran her hand through her dark hair. She had never held a light saber, only seen one before her family was slaughtered. She remembered her brothers vividly. It was a red, and the jedis were mostly green and blue. If she ever did find where she was going, she was going to make her saber red. The color that she had been taught to symbolize a warrior.

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:44 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Sorgo: Lance, you may go to the east of the Academy and rid us of two Dark Jedi Acolytes who are plotting to destroy the Academy with bombs. Please report back to me when you are finished. If you need any help, Comlink Luke. His Comlink number is LS-02736.

-bows- yes sir -and walks off to the east side holding his two lightsabers-

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:04 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I thank you, Sorgo. You wont get disepointed" he said when he suddenly felt something intresting. He felt Raevynn walking the hallway, and he felt insecurity and corruption. "Is this young one the target i have been waiting for? i gotta go check this out when i get out" he thought to himself and then looked at sorgo again.. "I am honured by your words, master"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:32 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Say master, would you like a match of revenge in the traininghall later? i feel i am in shape of fighting anyone right now." He felt electricity in his vains and also greath strenght. He can loost again. Not that easy. he started to pet fluffy while laying in hisbed.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:52 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jaden hacked and slashed with his saber. With an amazing display of blue flashes, Jadens' enemies fell to the ground. He had a taste of power, and he liked it. No, I must not use my anger to fuel my power. Jaden thought. He could not help it, darkness brewed inside him. Power hungry he became. A hint of redness sparkeled in his blue eyes.

Jaden was once the perfect padwan, he portrayed no emotions and had no anger. But that was a long time ago. Since then, anger and guilt had slowly begun to consume his body.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 05:10 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(( exuse my english, it's not perfect big grin ))

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 05:29 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn continued down the hallway, her past flooding into her mind as she went. The images of her brother being stabbed through the chest played over and over, and the screams of her parents filled her ears. The girl wanted to fight more than ever at this moment. She wanted to release all this rage that had been traped inside.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 05:35 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

he sensed raevynn and smiled.. "hope after all" he said.. then he got the creeps.. did he say that loud...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 05:38 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance reached the east part and lit his green light sabers-
now where r they

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 05:54 AM