KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars NJO LUKE at Ultimate Power Level vs Star Trek's "Q"

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
NJO Luke Wins 10 76.92%
"Q" Wins 3 23.08%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars NJO LUKE at Ultimate Power Level vs Star Trek's "Q"
Started by: Jack Daniels

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Star Wars NJO LUKE at Ultimate Power Level vs Star Trek's "Q"

Okay first I put this in the expanded forum instead of Versus forum since the starwars vs startrek is here...That being said....Now you have NJO Luke the ultimate power in the SW universe basically power unlimited...(in SW universe) vs Q Omnipotent being with unlimited power from Star Trek Universe...The force is in effect in this battle...Q is not immune to the force.....yes he snaps his fingers and Luke is a toad....but what if luke uses the force to prevent him from snapping his fingers...or breaks his fingers and twists them etc...lol...every time Q...fixes himself Luke auto force breaks his fingers again....okay weve got something to run with you get the idea EU NJO Luke has the power to compete with this joker..maybe....take it from here...and Fishy your quick to end a thread with a very logical point so give a few folks a chance to come up with something before you post your first logical thought...lol...Also requesting a Nefarus story to this if anyone appears interested in this idea of a battle! i would even be willing to TRY to help illustrate the battle with some merged artwork... Some I know will not be interested because they dont like EU Luke fine go to another thread...lol...But Luke is only SW character who could stand a chance in hell against Q ...Luke could take just about anything Q could throw at him I believe.....anyways someone with NJO order Luke knowledge step in here....time to seriously put a hurt to ST universe!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Q pretty much does whatever he wants. He may choose just not to be affected by the force or might be naturally unaffected since he's from another dimension. He may even be able to remove Luke's force powers.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:35 PM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Well in this battle hes affected by the force persay cause who knows lets just say he is affected and cannot uninfect himself...lol

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Hehehe. Still, I don't know how well we can judge them. They're pretty much like the 5th dimension imps of Star Trek.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Ya know Ive never thought of them that way but very very accurate description...lol....

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:11 PM
Lord Caltor

even though i like SW better than ST i say Q

cause how will luke know of Q's power i mean q could snap his fingures without luke knowing what hit him

Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Caltor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Caltor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Luke has clairavoyence he would forsee the snap before Q even decided to snap right?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:54 PM
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

I think they are even

"That night, when I entered my room, I had the surprise of receiving only one gunshot" - G.Montenegro on surprises

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Zhin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zhin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If he can foresee the attacks then he might start choking Q.. Does Q breath?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:47 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Caltor

i dont know if he breathes.... but i think Q can stop luke before he chokes him.

i think it would be a draw

Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:44 PM
Click here to Send Lord Caltor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Caltor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Could someone tell me info on "Q"? Private message me if ya want, because I know very little of Star Trek.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Me too.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:41 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

Ok i'm not the biggest ST fan but i've seen a few episodes with Q in it so here goes...

He comes from another dimension

he can travel through time (and take humans with him)instantly by will

Q's abilities are pretty much godlike, he can change your clothes with a click of his fingers, conjure up items from thin air ( in one episode he made a cigar appear in Cpt Picard's mouth)

he appears human but this might not be his true form

he can go between his dimension and ours instantly

he comes from aplace called the Q continuam (sic) i think there are other "Q's" there too

i 've never seen him fight but with his godlike abilities he would probably waste luke!! hate to say it but!!

hope this was helpful!!

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Can he actually do anything else then make things appear? For all we know thats all he can do appear and dissapear take people with him and create items... Nice but nothing that would make you kill other people.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Can he actually do anything else then make things appear? For all we know thats all he can do appear and dissapear take people with him and create items... Nice but nothing that would make you kill other people.

In one show he created an entire new reality (with life of itīs own)
based on Robin Hood.

It appears that the force is insignificant next to the power of Q

"That night, when I entered my room, I had the surprise of receiving only one gunshot" - G.Montenegro on surprises

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Zhin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zhin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Well then he can just create a new Luke and make that one kill Luke... Easy as pie... Okay Q probably wins

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:44 PM
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

At least we agreee fishy wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:50 PM
Fishy

Well yeah, you can hardly beat a god...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:54 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Q can be trapped in the tail of a comet...Luke using the force could just toss his ass in the path of comet...lol....wonder if a force block could strip Q of his powers...or affect them somehow anyway??? By the way when the Q actually fight they destroy stars and whole systems and whatnot but use weapons(Voyager episode)....this is not beyond the power of Lukes force ability either.....ancient sith tossed stars around ya know...and they supposedly cant touch NJO Luke...so sounds like they are on the same playing field here sept Luke doesnt need weapons....Im guessing draw but creative someone will become in this battle....luckily I see Fishy didnt know a whole lot about Q or he probably would have ended it already...lol....Fishy sometimes reminds me of a vulcan in a bad mood...lol....jus messin Fishy...actually in deranged way a compliment...lol...unless you really hate ST in that case sorry...lol

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:34 PM
Fishy

I don't hate it, I don't like it either, I really don't care about it. watched a few of the movies but thats about it, I found the series to be incredibly boring. And I have no idea to take what you just said as a compliment or an insult so I will just take it as a compliment

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:36 PM