KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars NJO LUKE at Ultimate Power Level vs Star Trek's "Q"

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
NJO Luke Wins 10 76.92%
"Q" Wins 3 23.08%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars NJO LUKE at Ultimate Power Level vs Star Trek's "Q"
Started by: Jack Daniels

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack Daniels
WOW!

umm yes was meant to be compliment...but been drinking so dont want to explain...lol....

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Okay smile

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

To Jack Daniels: that Q was put in the comete by the other Qs, thats why it cannot espcape on its own

"That night, when I entered my room, I had the surprise of receiving only one gunshot" - G.Montenegro on surprises

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Zhin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zhin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Can he actually do anything else then make things appear? For all we know thats all he can do appear and dissapear take people with him and create items... Nice but nothing that would make you kill other people.

They can turn people into other things, like an amoeba. Or prevent the use of powers, as seen when they wouldn't allow the one Q to commit suicide.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
They can turn people into other things, like an amoeba. Or prevent the use of powers, as seen when they wouldn't allow the one Q to commit suicide.

If they can make other people into other things then its pretty damn easy for them to win any fight..

The second Luke starts to attack they will just make him a nice young dog and slaughter him

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Fishy
If they can make other people into other things then its pretty damn easy for them to win any fight..

The second Luke starts to attack they will just make him a nice young dog and slaughter him

Knowing Q, he'd probably take Luke to some crazy alien carnival where his powers don't work just as a ball is hitting the target on the dunk tank that he was teleported onto. When he comes out of the water, Q will say something like "Now that wasn't nice."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:04 AM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

See Im trying visualize Q trying to use his powers on someone as powerful as NJO Luke......possible that Luke could use the force to block or even feed it back at him as Yoda did with Sids of course yoda and sids is much smaller scale...Surely when Q went to use his powers on Luke a ripple in the force would alert Luke and would he would be trying to channel that power back at Q....? or possibly even just use it ..soak it up....make him even stronger as Mace did "on a smaller scale" when using Vapaad...?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I doubt it, there are techniques in the force against which there is no defense... What Q can do seems like one of them. But from all that I heard about people like that they don't seem very hostile almost unwilling to fight. Luke could perhaps just slice him into bits because the Q sits their being all peaceful and stuff.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:37 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Yeah the only fighting they did was internal Q fight and was with the weapons I spoke of that destroy stars and whatnot....never thought of it but I guess they dont do much fighting ....noone to fight...lol...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:33 PM
Fishy

Well then Luke would win easily... Its not hard to kill somebody that doesn't fight, unless of course he would start then he would own Luke's ass

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:55 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He probably just wouldn't let it happen. Even if he manages to slice up Q's body or something, he'd probably just continue talking or disappear and reappear back in his human form.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:04 PM
Fishy

Can that guy even die?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:07 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

dont know in Q form.....I think they had to allow the Q that died to become human first...I think

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:11 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

All I know is he's an inexperienced father. He had a heck of a time with his first son.

Wait, that's not all I know. I guess it's just a random comment.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:05 PM
Fishy

Well if he refuses to fight and he can die then Luke will win. If he can't die or wants to fight Luke is dead

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:09 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I thought Q had a daughter?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 06:44 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I thought Q had a daughter?

Did he? I know he had a son and he had no idea what he was doing so he dropped him off on Janeway and stripped him of his powers. She forced him to build some mutha f***in' character.

I thought it was funny that q, Q's son, was like 4 but a teenager and had full Q powers, albeit not as powerful as older Q.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:32 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

hehe Janeway shoulda had that kid! anyways poll still leading for NJO Luke! Star Wars kicks ass

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 05:27 PM
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

NJO Luke VS. Star Trek Q

Q! We have told you that if you meddle in the dealings of lesser beings then you will be punished...

Q- But wait! I was only... POOOOOFFFFF

Q- Oh not again... Where am I now?

Luke- Where did you come from?

Q- Are you talking to me? Do you have any idea who I am? Why I should snap you out of existence just for speaking to me.

Luke- Well you are the one that appeared here in my Jedi temple.

Q- Your Jedi Temple? Well I should take it from you just cause I am Q! In fact, I am tired of you already. Good Bye!

SNAP - Luke dissapears into a great void of darkness. He closes his eyes and concentrates on the Force. He can feel it, pulling him. He pulls back as if attached to a rope. He feels himself draw near to a hole in the void. Suddenly... SNAP... He is back in his temple.

Q- You again! I Thought I got rid of you. This time it will be for good!

SNAP... SNAP... SNAP...

Q- Nothings happening...

Q notices Luke with a deep concentraiting look on his face.

Luke- I have a hold onto the living Force. You can not take me anywhere I do not want to go.

Q- Fine. SNAP

The cieling of the temple crumbles and reigns down on Luke with the force of a mountain. Q watches as the rubble breaks appart and fall away with the wave of Lukes hand.

Luke- Why do you attack me? All I asked is who you are.

Q- I am Q the ALL POWERFUL and now you will die!

Q throws his arms toward Luke as if pushing a wall down on him. Luke stumbles backwards but does not fall. His years of Jedi training and combat has taught him to balance himself with the Force. Luke crouches and shoves his hands forward as if pushing Q. Q falls backwards and is hurled across the room and slams hard into the wall behind him.

Q- OWW... that hurt. You hurt me? How can you hurt me? They must have made me mortal with all my powers. FINE!

With the force of a thousand lighting storms huge white bolts fly from his hands toward Luke. Luke leaps out of the way of the first volley and lands square on his feet and catches the second volley with the Force and hurls it back toward Q. Q’s eyes grow wide as he tries to jump out of the way. If not for his powers he would have been vaporized by the returned blast.

Q snaps his fingers and a dozen of the most vicious, ravenous hounds appear and leap toward Luke.

Luke flicks his wrist and the hounds are repelled backwards and smashed into the wall. With a yelp the hounds hit the floor and are still.

Again Q snaps his fingers and stone after stone fly threw the air toward Luke. Using the Force Luke reaches out and deflects most of the stones. Several slip past his Force grip and slam him center torso. Luke falls to the ground as Q stands triumphant. Suddenly thousands of tiny pebbles pelt the once godlike entity tearing flesh away from bone as his body is sand blasted.

Another snap of his fingers and Q vanishes and reappears out of the line of fire and no longer bleeding.

Luke reaches up with is hands and makes a breaking motion as Q falls to his knees, arms limp at his sides, broken and shattered from Lukes Force grip.

Q- Fool! I don’t need my fingers… that’s just for affect.

Q again vanishes but suddenly re-appears flying through the air, backwards and slams into another wall. Q slumps to the ground and holds himself with his newly fixed arms.

Luke- “The Force is everywhere Q. Even during your teleporting I can find you. The Force leads me to you.

Q leaps up and with a flash transforms himself into a warrior never before seen by Luke. This creature was humanoid with a dark complection, long hair on a boney forehead, plated in a suit of armor. He now wielded a four pointed blade that he swung wildly at Luke.

Luke parried and pulled his lightsaber from his belt using the force. In less than a second his blade was in his hand and ignited. Q stood and stared at Lukes blade and back at his. Q smiled and gave a huff under his breath. Suddenly his four pointed blade ignited in a glowing white electric energy. The two lunged at each other swinging high and low as they each deflected the others blows. Luke used the Force to hurl objects at Q but Q merely extended the glowing electricity around him and the objects bounced harmlessly off. Q returned the favor by collapsing another part of the ceiling. With a blur Luke Force Ran to the opposite side of the room, around to the other side, and then in to strike. Q dodged the first but caught part of Lukes blade on his hip. The flesh sizzled with pain as Q stumbled to the ground. Luke Force leapt into the air over Q and hurled his lightsaber toward his opponent. The blade hissed as it sunk deep into Q’s chest and emerged from his back. Q sat on his knees staring at the blade that had sunk into his chest in amazement. Luke, using the force pulled the blade out, shut it off, and hung it back on his belt.

Q- “Oh My…” Q said as he slumped over…

Suddenly with a shimmering he was gone. Luke new that he was not dead and would be back another day.

Two Galaxies... One Battlefield.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:52 PM
Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

Just throwing up a post to test my new sig... Think its appropriate considering...

Two Galaxies... One Battlefield.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:04 AM
Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote