KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars NJO LUKE at Ultimate Power Level vs Star Trek's "Q"

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
NJO Luke Wins 10 76.92%
"Q" Wins 3 23.08%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars NJO LUKE at Ultimate Power Level vs Star Trek's "Q"
Started by: Jack Daniels

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Sweet ass story left open for a future part 2 or something love it! The sig rocks! and yes very appropriate!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
anyways poll still leading for NJO Luke!

The majority of the people on these boards don't seem to know anything about Star Trek or want to know anything about Star Trek so long as "Star Wars rules!" and is the best in their mind.
quote:
Star Wars kicks ass

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:06 AM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Thats not very strange in an SW board now is it?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:23 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Fishy
Thats not very strange in an SW board now is it?

It's strange that folks would comment without knowing enough about both sides. I know it's a Star Wars board and all but I at least expected some kind of standard. A standard far above every lightsaber thread mentioning sodomy and using force powers on Superman's "small and senstive balls".

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:35 AM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's strange that folks would comment without knowing enough about both sides. I know it's a Star Wars board and all but I at least expected some kind of standard. A standard far above every lightsaber thread mentioning sodomy and using force powers on Superman's "small and senstive balls".

To many idiots here for something like that

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:48 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

I think you are right Swanky-Tuna... a lot of the people that have posted against the ST galaxy have admitted to only watching a few episodes and a few of the movies... thats not really enough education to base an argument off of. Now I on the other hand have ready many of the SW books, seen all the SW movies, and have played the SW RPG many times... I have also seen all the ST movies, read many of the ST books, and seen all the TV series except for Voyager (missed most of those) so I think I have a pretty good mind set for this kind of argument. Plus I like both SW and ST so I dont want either of them to loose. I dont consider myself Biased.

Two Galaxies... One Battlefield.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:43 PM
Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by TRSundown
I think you are right Swanky-Tuna... a lot of the people that have posted against the ST galaxy have admitted to only watching a few episodes and a few of the movies... thats not really enough education to base an argument off of. Now I on the other hand have ready many of the SW books, seen all the SW movies, and have played the SW RPG many times... I have also seen all the ST movies, read many of the ST books, and seen all the TV series except for Voyager (missed most of those) so I think I have a pretty good mind set for this kind of argument. Plus I like both SW and ST so I dont want either of them to loose. I dont consider myself Biased.

I haven't seen anything close to all of ST and I still think Luke would lose this simply because Q can not die, lose or be defeated...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:26 PM
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

Well... I would agree that a being from the Q Continuem could possibly defeat Luke because they are not mortal. But the Entity Q himself has been such a pain in the butt for the Continuem that he is always getting in trouble, hence my little story. Make him mortal and who knows what would happen... Even with all his powers.

If the NJO Luke is as powerfull as they say he is then with his concentration keeping him rooted in the force it might be just enough to prevent Q's powers from manipulating him.

Last edited by TRSundown on Jun 9th, 2005 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:42 PM
Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Well possibly if Luke moved fast enough, but even then like in your story Luke defeated him but he could not possibly kill him

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:45 PM
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

Well with my story, Q would have died but what I didnt say was that it was the Continuem that pulled him out... Not Q.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:46 PM
Draykid

TRSundown, great story...

I've seen more ST then most people here. Watched alot of the episodes of several series, saw two movies. But, it's pretty even. Luke would win the fights, but he wouldn't be able to kill Q.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Draykid a Private Message Find more posts by Draykid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

I have seen ALL the movies, all The Original Series, all the Next Generation, all Deep Space Nine series, some of the Voyager series, and most of the Enterprise series. Plus I have read a lot of the books.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:52 PM