KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Dragonball Z RPG

Dragonball Z RPG
Started by: Ssj3_Naruto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

Dragonball Z RPG

This is a DBZ RPG, only ssj3, no ssj4, and u can't start out with Super Saiyan. u have 2 earn it. there is pl in this game and i will award pl when there is a post that u actually do something like killed a bear, etc, etc. different things will get u different pl awards. u will start out with 500 pl, and move up over time. this is for transformations
SS1:100,000 pl
SS2:500,000 pl
SS3:1,000,000 pl

and so goes for humans and nemekians, androids and all that. (NOTE: must choose a race from DBZ, or DB) if u r not a saiyan, then when u get a transformation it will just be normal except it'll have "Super" after it. a few things that are differen't from DBZ universe 1: there is still a planet Vegeta 2: each race will start on there home planet (NOTE: if u r a tuffel, u'll start out on planet Vegeta with the saiyans and when i get a few tuffels and saiyans there will be a war) 4: ZA wairriors will only teach, and Goku, Vegeta, Gohan , And Trunks r on Planet Vegeta 5: all planets that were destroyed in the tv seiries and manga will be back.

Rules
1:No spamming
2:no racism
3:have fun

This is what ur first post should look like

Name: (Must be realistic)
Race: (remember, from DBZ or DB seires)
Starting attack: (only one)
Bio: (realistic)
Weapon: (if any)

thats it excrpt Saiyans have Tails and when the Full moon is out (I Will announce that) They go into there Oozaru form. HAVE FUN!!!!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:38 PM
Ssj3_Naruto is currently offline Click here to Send Ssj3_Naruto a Private Message Find more posts by Ssj3_Naruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

You need permission...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:39 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

Name: Gojin
Speciesmessedaiyan
Starting Attack: Kamoniko
Bio: Saiyan Born from a powerful, yet low level, saiyan family. his parents died when he was young and he was raised by his grandfather.no, a warrior has been sent into this world, not to bad, for his parents hated King Vegeta, But to do good.
Weapon:Crystal Longsword

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:43 PM
Ssj3_Naruto is currently offline Click here to Send Ssj3_Naruto a Private Message Find more posts by Ssj3_Naruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

huh? i'm new so i don't know what u talking about

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:44 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

Go to the first thread on this thung the POST NEW GAME IDEAS HERE thing and type your idea and see how many people like and Ushgark may give you permission

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:47 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

Oh!!!!! well then, i guess i could just delete this

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:49 PM
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

Guess this RPG down nvm...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:50 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

if you do get permission pm me.

Name:chday
racemessedaiyan
attack:star wave
hair long and black
she is 120lbs and 5 foot 8
bio:chday is the daughter of of king Vegeta.but she is nothing like her brother.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:58 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

yeah if you get permission PM me too cuz this coulda been cool

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:01 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

K, i decided to keep it up and i'll pm u guys if i gt permission ^_^

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:03 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

Um...

Name: Shiko
Race: Saiyan
Attack: Flash bomb
S. attack: Super flash bomb evil face
Hair: Short and blue
5'2" 120 LBS
Bio: The son of Goten and the first one of them without "Go" in his name. He is only 12 but packs a powerful punch.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:00 PM
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

I still haven't got permission so don't go posting.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:27 PM
Tidus09

This sounds like it would be awesome if it had permission... Im in when it does.

Namemessedako
Attack: Trimental Beam
Appearence: Semi-long brown hair, wears anything black or dark in color. 5' 10"
Bio: An outsider. Not even he knows his past, in which he is trying to find out through any means nescessary. Doesn't like to be pushed around.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:28 AM
Tidus09 is currently offline Click here to Send Tidus09 a Private Message Find more posts by Tidus09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

Hey you guys, vote for this RPG, no one has voted... sad please vote...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:45 PM
Trunkten
Sayian Conquerer

Name: Miroku-chan
Race: Sayian
Starting attack: Ki Pressure
Bio: Miroku-chan was named after a character in a show that his father used to watch because as a baby, he was always groping his mothers friends but did not know any better in his state of Sayian infancy. He is now a leading member in the Sayian army
Weapon: Sayian Armor Blades (the shoulders parts come off and harden, turning into blades)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 06:39 AM
Trunkten is currently offline Click here to Send Trunkten a Private Message Find more posts by Trunkten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by feralboy
if you do get permission pm me.

Name:chday
racemessedaiyan
attack:star wave
hair long and black
she is 120lbs and 5 foot 8
bio:chday is the daughter of of king Vegeta.but she is nothing like her brother.

me too

Name:requza
age19
race:black half sayian
attack:kamehamehhafinalflash wave (a mixture of vegetas and goku attack and can be split in two
Bio:training to be the strongest sayain ever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:32 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frylock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool

ya if u get permission tell me buddy i love dbz and i would wanna be
name:lance
race:namake
move:energy blast
bio:a young namake who has be come
very powerfull and is the best fighter in his town.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:25 AM
frylock is currently offline Click here to Send frylock a Private Message Find more posts by frylock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

Name: Serenity

Starting attack: Silver Crystal Cosmic

Bio: I hope this is right. Ok, Serenity is Prince Vegeta's full saiyan daughter, since this is kinda like a different universe Vegeta can have a full saiyan daughter before he meets Bulma right. Looks like Vegeta, expect she has very long hair that goes down to her butt, her bans is like Vegeta's so are her eyes. She is 5ft.4in she is kinda short for a saiyan kinda like Vegeta huh. Her outfit is the same as Vegeta's. She has a dark tan. She is also just as evil as Vegeta started out, came to earth with Vegeta and Nappa. Like Vegeta she lived out the battle.

Weapon: None, unless you count the scouter as a Weapon

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:34 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mewzoey
David's babe Kikyo 4ever

Re: Dragonball Z RPG

Name~Zoey
Race~Human
Starting attack~Strawberry bell
Bio~I'm 13 I'm a cat 100% wacky and I have a big crush on this guy named Mark
Weapon~a heart shape laser

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:08 PM
mewzoey is currently offline Click here to Send mewzoey a Private Message Find more posts by mewzoey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn i was gonna play a good character (My sn)

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:36 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote