KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sidious vs Maul vs Tyranus vs Vader

Sidious vs Maul vs Tyranus vs Vader
Started by: xyz jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious, easily, unless the apprentices get pissed and gang up, then Dooku probably takes it, that or maul.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If they have any kind of brain they will team up against Sidious... They should realise that they stand no chance against him alone so if they are smart they will take him out first and then fight each other

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:38 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lihp123
Dark lord of the Sith

In case no one noticed, Vader has already proven himself better than all of them. He killed Sidious in ROTJ. He also killed Tyranus at the beginning of Epoisode III, aboard General Grievous's starship. He has also defeated Maul in a comic (Starwars tales 9, I think), and I think he has also defeated some Maul Clones in one of the Star Wars books. And in this fight I think Vader (with the suit because I personally think he is more powerful in the suit, but thats just my opinion) would emerge victorious. The battle would last for ages, but the first to go would be Maul. Then Tyranus would be killed, most probably by Vader. Then it would be Sidious vs Vader. Sidious would try to use force lightning, but Vader blocks it with his lightsaber, and even sends some lightning back at Sidious. Then it would be a saber battle, in which Vader would win. And there you have it. Vader wins and is the most powerful sith lord.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:53 PM
Click here to Send lihp123 a Private Message Find more posts by lihp123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sidious is best in force. Dooku is best in lightsaber. Vader has the greatest exp due to the Clone War and Galactic Civil War and Maul would get killed. Dooku and Vader, one of them.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:17 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Vader didn't actually kill Sidious it was just that Sids was busy frying Luke and Vader saw an oppurtunity and took it

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:51 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Oh and which Vader is it

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Whoever thinks Vader is more powerful than Sidious is wrong. There's no question about it. Lucas himself says Mech Vader is only at about 80% of Palpy's power.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

In terms of force. Obi-Wan was weaker then Anakin and he won.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:16 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Yes but he was barely weaker. In any case, I'm just saying Sidious is stronger not that he would always win no matter what. It's just Vader's not always going to have the chance to catch Sidious off guard while using Force lightning, very close to a shaft like that, and without his royal guards around. Also remember that even though Vader killed Sidious, Sidious killed Vader.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:31 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lihp123
Dark lord of the Sith

The only reason that Vader was killed on the Death Star was that he did not have his lightsaber to block lightning attacks, nor did he even care what happened to himself. His primary objective was to save his son's life, not his own, so he made no effort to fight back against the lightning in any way. Had it been an actual battle/duel, Vader would have blocked the lightning with his saber and sliced Sidious from head to torso.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:42 PM
Click here to Send lihp123 a Private Message Find more posts by lihp123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Actually it was because he was holding a full grown man over his head and couldnt block it.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lihp123
The only reason that Vader was killed on the Death Star was that he did not have his lightsaber to block lightning attacks, nor did he even care what happened to himself. His primary objective was to save his son's life, not his own, so he made no effort to fight back against the lightning in any way. Had it been an actual battle/duel, Vader would have blocked the lightning with his saber and sliced Sidious from head to torso.

Oh Bullshit. Vader NEEDED Luke's help to kill the Emperor, and he wanted to rule. There's no question about it. Did you see how much trouble Mace had blocking Sidious' lightning? He's more powerful and Vader is about 80% as powerful as Sidious. It took barely any lightning at all to fry him.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:48 PM
lihp123
Dark lord of the Sith

I don't understand what you meant by Vader needed Luke's help. Luke was writhing in agany on the floor when vader killed the emperor. Also Vader could block the lightning that killed him with his lightsaber. And i'm not talking about close range lightning attacks like in the Mace/Sidious duel. In the Obi wan / Count Dooku duel on geonosis in Ep II, Dooku fired lightning at Obi Wan from a far distance, and obi wan put no effort into blocking the attack with his sabre because it was from a far distance. Vader could do the same and then unleash hell all over Sidious.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:59 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

well actually the reason that he put no effort into blocking it was because he didnt know it was there in real life. It was added later. GL took the scene from when Yoda and Dooku were showing off thier force skills and added that in for an extra effect. He wanted to show Obi-wan isnt a pushover and to add something into their dialouge.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

And Vader needed Luke to distract the Emperor.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:10 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I believe Sidious would sit back and watch the fight and then kill the last man standing

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:00 PM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lihp123
Dark lord of the Sith

I still believe Vader would win, perhaps not in a force battle. It depends whether Vader can use the same move that Yoda used to deflect lightning. Vader can block laser blasts from a blaster (and is the only jedi/sith that can actually do that without a lightsaber i think) and therefore he might be able to use the force to block lightning. I believe that Vader could definately win in a lightsaber battle, because I personally believe that Sidious's lightsaber skills are ammature compared to Vader.
And which Sidious are we talking about here, ROTS or ROTJ. I think there is a difference in strength.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:20 PM