KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Church of Ou Be Low hoo - Worship Me.

I love your work!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanks, keep the change. 11 36.67%
Oh great...how inspiring! 4 13.33%
You're right to think that way. 2 6.67%
Yes, I love me too! 13 43.33%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Church of Ou Be Low hoo - Worship Me.
Started by: Ou Be Low hoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurrent Karma Kickback Kable

Fellatio = 2
Fionnuala = -4
Phoenix Aska = 0
Korri = 3
Dave123 = 5
Bardock42 = 1
Clovie = 0
Cinemaddiction = 3
shellie = 1.5
The Tired Hiker = 6

Ou, Ou, Ou is all you Need...

Last edited by Ou Be Low hoo on Jun 6th, 2005 at 05:40 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:31 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

TTH = 2 big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:33 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: The Church of Ou Be Low hoo - Worship Me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
By the way, I have the first hymn thanks to A Little Help From My Friends, The Beatles...who are mostly dead, but enjoying their after-life immensely in my Karma Kickback Kastle. They have even promised that they would write a few, totally new hymns for me! How nice...Good bunch of lads...Anyway, the new hymn....

All You Need Is Ou Be...

Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou, Ou.
There's nothing Ou can do that can't be done.
Nothing Ou can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing Ou can say but Ou can learn how to play the game

It's Ou Be.

There's nothing Ou can make that can't be made.
No one Ou can save that can't be saved.
Nothing Ou can do but Ou can learn how to be in time

It's Ou Be.

All you need is Ou, all you need is Ou,
All you need is Ou, Ou, Ou is all you need.
Ou (x9)

There's nothing Ou can know that isn't known.
Nothing Ou can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere Ou can be that isn't where Ou's meant to be.

It's Ou Be.

All you need is Ou (all together now)
All you need is Ou (everybody)

*Sniff*...So beautiful...

^ One more time seeing as it's a new page and everything. Actually, I've decided that this hymn should make it's presence on every page from now on.

The Tired Hiker gets 4 points for the tribute, but loses 1 again for the smiley = 3.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:34 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

can i gve my points to felatio

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:34 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shellie
can i gve my points to felatio

I've given him 0.5 of your points. This, however, is an exception that shall not be repeated.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:36 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Church of Ou Be Low hoo - Worship Me.

^ One more time seeing as it's a new page and everything. Actually, I've decided that this hymn should make it's presence on every page from now on.

The Tired Hiker gets 4 points for the tribute, but loses 1 again for the smiley = 3.
Whu wha what?? ? ? What's wrong with the smiley?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:37 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You get 5 points for making a statement, but you lose 2 points for your lack of understanding that this is the birth of a new religion, not some idle piece of self-proclaiming. Jesus wasn't always a superstar, you know...He started somewhere...

That's not true, there was some hardcore nepotism going on, and you know it! I want, nay, COMPEL you to restitute aforementioned lost points.

The power of Cine compels you! The power of Cine compels you!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:38 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Church of Ou Be Low hoo - Worship Me.

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Whu wha what?? ? ? What's wrong with the smiley?

They make me goo-gaa-goo-gaa-google, BUT - note size - I'll give you a point for arguing and putting your opinion across so well.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:39 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

awww thankx you o be...you are nice..but you kno w somethin..my felatio is a girl

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:39 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

oh yeah well i'm just stormed your church with a bunch of radical heathens (who oddly enough look like hillbilly's) we denounce your god and put satan upfront as the true god and if you dont agree my people will kill your worshippers mwahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:41 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Church of Ou Be Low hoo - Worship Me.

They make me goo-gaa-goo-gaa-google, BUT - note size - I'll give you a point for arguing and putting your opinion across so well.
Plus I didn't use a smiley in that last post, just for you, sir! *forces self to not use the happy face smiley, 'must not use smiley'* Ahhhhhhhhhh! It burns!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:41 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
That's not true, there was some hardcore nepotism going on, and you know it! I want, nay, COMPEL you to restitute aforementioned lost points.

The power of Cine compels you! The power of Cine compels you!

Well, you used an excellent word in 'nepotism', so I'm going to give 3 points for that, plus 1 for arguing and 1 for chanting, but I shall not reinstate said lost points.

Your current total is now 8. You're in the lead!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:42 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by grey fox
oh yeah well i'm just stormed your church with a bunch of radical heathens (who oddly enough look like hillbilly's) we denounce your god and put satan upfront as the true god and if you dont agree my people will kill your worshippers mwahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!

Not if I can help it! *creates a protective force field around Ou Be lou's dynasty* *the whole time avoiding smilie usage*

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:43 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shellie
awww thankx you o be...you are nice..but you kno w somethin..my felatio is a girl

1 point for your knowledge and 1 point for her being a girl.

quote:
Originally posted by grey fox

Well, that's very nice, but unfortuantely it is only a figment of your imagination. You get 1 point for having one. An imagination, that is...

quote:
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Plus I didn't use a smiley in that last post, just for you, sir! *forces self to not use the happy face smiley, 'must not use smiley'* Ahhhhhhhhhh! It burns!

I'm afraid you've just lost a point for telling me something that I already knew AND another point for whining AND another point for saying the s***** word.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:46 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

So, could I trade in my points for a few sticks of incense and a Buddah holder fashioned in the likeness of The Almighty, or is that straight up sacrilege? Last thing I'd want to do is desecrate in the temple. Deficate, perhaps.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Jun 6th, 2005 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:46 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok then you've asked for it

(a truck revving is heard in the background )

DO WHAT MUST BE DONE !!!

(in a scene fairly reminiscent to dukes of hazards a blue rusty pick up truck comes flying through the stained glass window squishing a bunch of ou be's followers)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:48 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurrent Karma Kickback Kable

Fellatio = 2
Fionnuala = -4
Phoenix Aska = 0
Korri = 3
Dave123 = 5
Bardock42 = 1
Clovie = 0
Cinemaddiction = 9
shellie = 3.5
The Tired Hiker = 5
grey fox = 2

Last edited by Ou Be Low hoo on Jun 6th, 2005 at 05:53 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:48 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, that's very nice, but unfortuantely it is only a figment of your imagination. You get 1 point for having one. An imagination, that is...

Detract one point from Tired Hiker's score for causing you to make a gramattical error. Take that point and do as you please.

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Jun 6th, 2005 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:49 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
So, could I trade in my points for a few sticks of incense and a Buddah holder fashioned in the likeness of The Almighty, or is that straight up sacrilege? Last thing I'd want to do is desecrate in the temple. Deficiate, perhaps.

2 points for the moving story. Buddah has taken up residence here though, he's part of my posse.

quote:
Originally posted by grey foxOk then you've asked for it

(a truck revving is heard in the background )

DO WHAT MUST BE DONE !!!

(in a scene fairly reminiscent to dukes of hazards a blue rusty pick up truck comes flying through the stained glass window squishing a bunch of ou be's followers)

You're in, bro! You're already in! No need for the ram-raid! 1 point.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:50 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

note to fellatio:..dont fukk ths up girl..I worked hrd to get more points for yuo!...and shll you decide not ti keep thm..fuk it..lets leave..meet me in my ofice

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:51 AM