KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Terry Brooks

Terry Brooks
Started by: sai12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sai12
its all in my head

Terry Brooks

I say he deserves his own thread as well. I mean the man has written many good books! I have yet to read anything other than his Shannara books, but I have heard great things about the other books (Running with the Demon, Knight of the World ,Angel Fire East). He even wrote a Star Wars book if I remember right. If you have anything to say about any of his works, say so!! Whether good or bad wink

I personally think that his Shannara series is going down the drain. They were great books, but once he got to the stuff about flying ships...eh no! Though it is interesting to read, and I am still a fan of his books. They should be a different series or different world.

Who else thought that Tanequil was waaaay too short? I mean it isn't worth the $27 hardcover price.

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:46 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

I like Terry Brooks too big grin I haven't read Tannequil so i wouldn't know how it was. I've read Running with the Demon, Angefire East and Knight of the Word, and they were pretty good.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:46 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adrian207016

Terry Brooks is the best author in the world! I've got all the Shannara books except for First King of Shannara, Ilse Witch, Antrax and the High Druid of Shannara series, but I hope to get that them.

One of my friends gave me Morgawr to read before Ilse Witch and Antrax, so now I know the ending to one of the series without anything making any sense...what an idiot. I think Amberle or Walker has to be my favourite character, perhaps Par or Shea as well. There should be more topics on his books.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 10:38 PM
adrian207016 is currently offline Click here to Send adrian207016 a Private Message Find more posts by adrian207016 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brooks is likE Eddings great when you're young but you grow out of it

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:36 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote