KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

See, their are some people that think Akuma will win.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:19 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yes there are some fano---ummm I mean "people" that think he stands a chance in hell..... laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:35 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
yes there are some fano---ummm I mean "people" that think he stands a chance in hell..... laughing out loud

And now your taking your anger from another thread. Stop hating on Akuma. Do some research on Akuma or Capcom fighters please. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:45 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

akuma can't stand up to thanos one on one! champion can hold his own! IT'S THAT SIMPLE.........jeesh.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:57 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

akuma can't stand up to thanos one on one! champion can hold his own! IT'S THAT SIMPLE.........jeesh.

Akuma is fighting Gill (a being whos body is made of Fire and Ice with angel powers, and he can't die), and Pyron (a being who destorys stars hes on Galactus or even greater then Galactus)

Head to capcomcomics.com to get a good look at Pyron hes the big burning guy that makes planet earth look like a little dot compared to him. You just don't know enough about Akuma. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:04 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

in spite of all your unimpressive and proofless accusations......you didn't answer my question.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:07 AM
dvampire
xenogears

in spite of all your unimpressive and proofless accusations......you didn't answer my question.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Akuma can stand up agianst Thanos and Champ one on one. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:10 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Are you even aware of Champion's abilities? He would wipe his ass with any version of Goku.

Champion Of The Universe wins against Shin Akuma.
But would he beat Goku, Goku summoned all power from Universe, froms stars, galaxies, planets, I would chose Goku.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:14 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

you still didn't answer the question :rolleyes" you're good at that...and if you think using a couple of crossover games with no continuity OR canon storyline for said games is thebest you can come up with....well that's just sad....I have a dbz vs. marvel superheroes game.........I can beat ssj3 goku with wolverine......get the point? you probably don't but I ask anyways....

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:15 AM
dvampire
xenogears

you still didn't answer the question :rolleyes" you're good at that...and if you think using a couple of crossover games with no continuity OR canon storyline for said games is thebest you can come up with....well that's just sad....I have a dbz vs. marvel superheroes game.........I can beat ssj3 goku with wolverine......get the point? you probably don't but I ask anyways....

Getting a little angry I see. Darkstalkers and SF is capcom games. Shin Akuma is equal to Jedah (whos more powerful then Pyron) or possibly more powerful. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:21 AM
Wanderer259

quote:
Shin Akuma is equal to Jedah (whos more powerful then Pyron) or possibly more powerful.

...I don't see how that means anything.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:23 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Xplosive
Champion Of The Universe wins against Shin Akuma.
But would he beat Goku, Goku summoned all power from Universe, froms stars, galaxies, planets, I would chose Goku.

Goku will die in less then a second. This guy fighting like an amature in GT and ssj3 and 4 take up too much energy. And the spirit bomb takes to long, he'll be dead by that time. smile

Last edited by dvampire on Jun 6th, 2005 at 08:29 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:24 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Wanderer259
...I don't see how that means anything.

Pyron destroys galaxies, and walks on the sun. Shin akuma destroyed a meteor big as the earth and he was unsracthed. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:28 AM
jinzin

pyron is not a street fighter character....again if we go by games I've beaten akuma with sakura.....nuff said......

the meteor was a third the size of earth....MAYBE.....not exactly an inpressive feat to champ or thanos......nuff said.....

goku would MURDER akuma.....nuff said....

really...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:31 AM
dvampire
xenogears

pyron is not a street fighter character....again if we go by games I've beaten akuma with sakura.....nuff said......

the meteor was a third the size of earth....MAYBE.....not exactly an inpressive feat to champ or thanos......nuff said.....

goku would MURDER akuma.....nuff said....

really...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goku dies by Akuma nuff said. But champ will give him a match. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:35 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Champ's body is powered by something like a nuclear reactor, near limitless strength with/gem, mastery of all known martial arts(anything akuma knows, champ knows, and has done it longer) superspeed and flight, billions and billions of years of pure training, indestructable body, immortal.....pishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No chance in hell.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

akuma fanboys are starting to make the spidey fanboys look unbiased by comparison...pfffft

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:40 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

pfffffffft

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dvampire
Goku dies by Akuma nuff said.

I hope you weren't serious. Goku would beat Champ. Goku fights often at SSJ3. In SSJ4 he can also fight (takes too much energy, but he can still fight), he would beat Champ.

Last edited by Xplosive on Jun 6th, 2005 at 09:00 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:57 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

akuma fanboys are starting to make the spidey fanboys look unbiased by comparison...pfffft

man you never answer my questions, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is a fanboy, this match is ridiculous by comparison anyway to whoever started this thread,

Batman and Wolverine fanboys are the worst of them all, and the most powerful hatred is spidey hatred, you prove this all the time.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:29 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote