KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DrDoom

Worried Wow...

Akuma's greatest feat was cracking a mountain down the middle...with his STRONGEST technique.

About how many comic characters can do that? And how many wouldn't even have to use their full strength? Exactly.

Akuma's only chance against most upper tier comic chars is his raging demon--it literally sends he and his opponent to hell, where their souls are attacked by demons. Only if you completely empty your mind/body/spirit will you survive the attack.

Then again...his RD is pretty slow so chars with super speed could avoid it and ask "why is he sliding forward like that?." Then they would beat him down.

Akuma should only be pitted against "street level" comic chars--and he can't even beat some of them.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:30 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Champion punched a planet in half by accident.....

And even then, he was being written below what he should be capable of.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:07 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

wow akuma is far beyond a street level character, he broke a meteor that was going to crush the earth and was one size of it easily.

He shakes the world in a stomp, the list goes on and on.

No char in street fighter are "street level" though akuma probably wont win, many of the SF char have what it takes to go against many famous characters.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:47 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xplosive
I hope you weren't serious. Goku would beat Champ. Goku fights often at SSJ3. In SSJ4 he can also fight (takes too much energy, but he can still fight), he would beat Champ.

SSJ4 Goku would die by Champ. This is a guy who crushes planets with bare hands, and went blow for blow with Lord Thanos. SSJ4 Goku could barely lift/push a building. Heck ssj4 Gogeta did nothing to show that he would beat any cosmic character. None of DBZ/GT characters are going to be able to take hits from a guy that punch planets on a regular basis.
Goku always needs help in his big fights to.

Raditz saga- It took Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan

Vegeta saga- Goku defeats Nappa with ease, but needed help with Vegeta. It took Goku, Yajirobe, Gohan, And Krillin.

Freeza saga- Goku was no match for Freeza until he killed Krillin, that made Goku angry which unlock his hidden potencial to become ssj Goku.
It took Goku, Krillin, Piccolo, And Gohan.

Cell saga- He may have won if it wasn't for cell regeneration.

Buu saga- Almost Everybody

Bady saga- It took Goku, Pan, Trunks, Goten, and Gohan.

Super 17 saga- Goku (after he was badly beaten) and 18

Shinron saga- He won some fights and lost some.

Champ or Thanos can beat anyone on that list with ease. I do however think Shin Akuma will give him a better fight Then any of DBZ/GT any day. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:48 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Damnnnnnnn you're good.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:49 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Damnnnnnnn you're good.

well you know It's best to know something about the other characters before just randomly saying they can beat that person. cool

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:32 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I've tried to say that all along.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:37 PM
Hoshi

if anyone could tell me what are the true power of this champion thing?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:46 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Hoshi
if anyone could tell me what are the true power of this champion thing?

Though Champion is immensely strong without the gem, he has infinite strength when he possesses Infinity Power Gem. The Power Primordial, a fundamental cosmic force that grants Elders immense power that can be focused into a specific aspect. Champ chose fighting. He can issue blasts of raw power with incalculable force, and he's the best hand to hand fighter in this universe, or any other. Hand to hand, he's virtually unbeatable.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Jun 6th, 2005 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:54 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

i am not saying its not true , but how does he know he is the best hand to hand fighter in the world?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:10 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Though Champion is immensely strong without the gem, he has infinite strength when he possesses Infinity Power Gem. The Power Primordial, a fundamental cosmic force that grants Elders immense power that can be focused into a specific aspect. Champ chose fighting. He can issue blasts of raw power with incalculable force, and he's the best hand to hand fighter in this universe, or any other. Hand to hand, he's virtually unbeatable.

He was beaten by Lord Thanos. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:10 PM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by dvampire
He was outsmarted by Lord Thanos. smile

Fixed that for you.

i am not saying its not true , but how does he know he is the best hand to hand fighter in the world?
He wins Universe-wide fighting tournaments. How else?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:22 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Thanos a genius. He also is no slouch when it comes to battle. If remember correctly, he put up some kind of shield to protect himself from Champion's strikes.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:23 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

you mean he is considered the best hand to hand combat for winning a galactic tournament ? Maybe he really is that in the marvel universe , but if there is a thing i hate about marvel and dc is that they have no knowledge about martial arts and just put it in their characters as they knew everything , like batman from dc , a guy with less than 60 years know dozens of martial arts like a true master , doesnt matter how good you are , it takes at least 2 or 3 years for you to become good in a martial art , other exemplo is c american or black panther , so i think in the marvel universe he can be the best hand to hand fighter , but in the animes and other games universe he may not be so tough

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:40 PM
Cosmic Cube

you mean he is considered the best hand to hand combat for winning a galactic tournament ? Maybe he really is that in the marvel universe , but if there is a thing i hate about marvel and dc is that they have no knowledge about martial arts and just put it in their characters as they knew everything , like batman from dc , a guy with less than 60 years know dozens of martial arts like a true master , doesnt matter how good you are , it takes at least 2 or 3 years for you to become good in a martial art , other exemplo is c american or black panther , so i think in the marvel universe he can be the best hand to hand fighter , but in the animes and other games universe he may not be so tough

Not a galactic tournament. A universe wide tournament. Hence the name, Champion of the Universe. Champion is as old as the universe itself. He has mastered every martial art in existance, and defeated every hand to hand fighter there is. Akuma stands no chance.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:58 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Not a galactic tournament. A universe wide tournament. Hence the name, Champion of the Universe. Champion is as old as the universe itself. He has mastered every martial art in existance, and defeated every hand to hand fighter there is. Akuma stands no chance.

The only thing Akuma does is train and have been up agianst lots of fighting styles. Name some MAs Champ fought against. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:11 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Re: Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Originally posted by Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

What is there to debate? Akuma is going to get his ass reamed like there's no tomorrow.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:43 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wolverine and batman fanboys are the worst?

I call people fanboys cause they disagree with me?

WROONNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!

NO spiderman, batman, wolverine, captain america, or anyone who's a quote unquote "fanboy" of street to mid tier characters have EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER claimed they could take a guy like champion of the universe....much less ss4 goku! much less THANOS.....THANOS FOR CRAPS SAKE!

I'm not even sure if fanboy is an appropriate name for these up and comiing akuma fans.......they seem to be in a league all their own...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:39 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine and batman fanboys are the worst?

I call people fanboys cause they disagree with me?

WROONNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!

NO spiderman, batman, wolverine, captain america, or anyone who's a quote unquote "fanboy" of street to mid tier characters have EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER claimed they could take a guy like champion of the universe....much less ss4 goku! much less THANOS.....THANOS FOR CRAPS SAKE!

I'm not even sure if fanboy is an appropriate name for these up and comiing akuma fans.......they seem to be in a league all their own...

The people who votes for Akuma is fans now. But you say Scropion can beat anybody in the other thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:34 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Re: Re: Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Originally posted by Nataku8188
What is there to debate? Akuma is going to get his ass reamed like there's no tomorrow.

Akuma will be giving Champion the ass beating. smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:36 AM