but its inorganic right??? idk.....but i have question (u can disregard the other one)....I was looking through some old wizard magizines and in issue 79 someone was talking to Alex Ross and he was talking about how there was a hidden sex scene in Kingdom Come....so i went got my kingdom come graphic novel and looked for it....but i cant find it (and i just want to be able to say that I found it dammit!) but oh well anyone know were it is?? PLEASE?????
hey DarkCrawler... i read your spoiler and i just wanted to ask... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was it definitely shown that Jack Munroe died? how was he killed?... i don't read Cap so i didn't see any of it.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ok.... he looks kinda dead..... but it's possible he was shot with high impact tranqs or nanites.... or some other comic book BS.... (it is Marvel after all)...*he said while grasping at straws*..... maybe it's USAgent then... the Swordsman i mean... not seen him in a while
2) Is Firelord's fire actually fire, or is it some kind of cosmic energy?
3) Every site i go on it says Drax is cl 40. I dont believe this. Every time he fights the hulk, he kicks his ass. And dont say its cuz he has the power gem, cuz he only had the power gem once when he fought the hulk, but he has fought him like 4 times. I also heard something about he has a second, more buff, incarnation that got upgraded to a high cl 100, so i think that might be the one that always fight hulk.
1. You mean the Green Latern villain? I think that it has never been stated.
2. "Firelord possesses the ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire. His entire organic carbon-based body was transformed to accommodate the nuclear energies that course through him. These energies make him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun. Projected from any point on his body at mental command, Firelords energies encompass the entire electromagnetic spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles. The maximum amount of energy he can produce at once is determined by his mass. When all the atoms of his body are in fusion, his energy level is equivalent to the outer layers of a small star. By the slightest manifestation of his stellar powers, he can burn through any Earthly substance (with the exception of Adamantium). He can project a stream of fire resembling a solar flare for distances measured in the hundreds of miles. Firelord can control the path of his cosmic fire to such an extent that he can project a sustained ring at a fixed distance around a person or object"
3. Drax uses cosmic energy, doesn't he? I think he is able to augment his strength to increase into upper levels with it. Maybe he is Class 40 without using the cosmic powers to augment his strenght.
4. Not calculated. I guess that as he is composed by ionic energy, he can fly as fast as ionic energies that power him...I am not an expert on this, though.
I can sort of anwser this one. After Wonder Man returned from Mephisto's realm, he collected most of his powers fron the Crazy 8, and right after that issue he flew part way to Kanem, and battled Professor Hulk in Wonderman #26, and he kept up with F-14's. He can fly at least Mach 1. Possibly faster if focused, upset, or angered.
"Wonder Man can fly by tapping releasing the by-products of the ionic energy interactions within his body unidirectionaly through his skin. The process resembled the workings of a noiseless nuclear powered jet engine. It is unknown the top speed at which Wonder Man can fly, but he can apparently reach escape velocity with ease and journey into outer space under his own power."
ESCAPE VELOCITY: "From the surface of the Earth, escape velocity (ignoring air friction) is about 7 miles per second, or 25,000 miles per hour. Given that initial speed, an object needs no additional force applied to completely escape Earth's gravity."
he shouldn't have any difficulty keeping up ... or surpassing her....and as he's practically indestructable, doesn't have to breath and can see into different spectrums he shouldn't suffer any ill effects from travelling at full speed