dont know about those question but here are mine
1) how many times has Supes cheated with WonderWoman?
2) why did Zod have a "tractor beam" in Superman 2
3) Why did Johnathan die in the movies (im guessing that happened in action comics also, but then why is he still alive and kicking in regular DC universe??
1. It's entity or persona of Sentry that was created when he drank that serum. The Void is practically the opposite of what Sentry is. Sentry is the ying, Void is the yang. The dark part of Sentry's mind manifesting itself into a tangible being, and that the only reason why Sentry was the only one who could battle the Void, because he was practically battling himself. Wrestling with his own mind, his own demons. At the end of his mini-series Sentry said that the Void had become it's own master, and that by forgetting that he was ever the Sentry wouldn't work.
2. Acoording to Spiderman in the Sentry/Spidey oneshot, Sentry did stalemate Galactus. If you can find another comic that says other wise, please tell me the issue name and number.
3. It didn't really say if Galactus was weak, or hungry, or full powered. I just look at all 3 scenarios and I keep an open mind when comparing his powers to others on these threads.
Count Nefaria possesses the powers of Whirlwind, Living Laser and Atlas (All second-rate villains of Avengers). He however, has their powers hundred time greater then the orginals have. This grants him to following superpowers:
Super-human strenght (able to lift about 10000 tons, as he has Atlas's strenght multiplied by hundred).
Able to grow (Don't know if he is shown this power before, but as he has powers of Atlas, he should have this too. Possibly he would be able to grow hundred times bigger then Atlas. That would be 6000 feet.)
Super human speed(Living Laser can travel at the speed of light. So apparently, he would be able to travel hundred times faster then speed of light...not sure though.), along with the ability to rotate his body at 40000 revolutions per minute, power coming from Whirlwind.
Able to excist as boldiless quantity of photons.
Able to shoot incredibly powerful lasers (From Living Laser)
Superhuman durablity (Survived an blow from Thor's hammer unharmed)
Able to create powerful jet streams and tornadoes (Whirlwind's ability increased hundredfold)
I might have missed something...but I hope that this was helpful.
1) The Gems consist of: Soul, Time, Reality, Mind, Power, and Space.
2) Kyle Rayner became Ion by completely overusing his powers as GL, therefore when he went to rechrge he became like 10000 times stronger.
As Ion he is omnipotent, and in terms of power he is more powerfl than parallax and probly around Full Power Galactus level.
3) There are these types of gods, i will give an example of each:
Norse/Asgardian - Thor, Odin, etc.
Greek/Olympian - Hercules, Zeus, etc.
Egyptian - Apocalypse, Rama Tut, etc.
Atlantean - Namor, Attuma, etc.