KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Questions

Comic Book Questions
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (575): « First ... « 565 566 [567] 568 569 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Jinzin is still lurking KMC (from time to time, that is), you may try PMing him. He'd be the best choice, did a great job revamping Creed's thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509407.html

Srank is dead or something sad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2016 03:06 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

My question is...

(please log in to view the image)

...would context help make this pic less weird?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 06:13 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 03:15 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

yes

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 06:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
My question is...

...would context help make this pic less weird?
Slightly...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 08:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Guess the answer is no.
An alien bear giving birth to twins in the last panel really doesnt take away from the weirdness.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2017 12:01 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Originally posted by riv6672
Guess the answer is no.
An alien bear giving birth to twins in the last panel really doesnt take away from the weirdness.

what issue was that

can anyone tell me when magneto was being impersonated by some one that could only use his voice?

Last edited by staxamillion on Jan 24th, 2017 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 06:20 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

In the first F4 movie, Johnny Storm is said to be as hot as the sun, and that if he released that energy, he'd burn away the entire Earth's atmosphere.

Comic movies tend to downgrade characters from the comics, but that seems unusually powerful for him. I'm not a huge F4 reader, but that seems excessive to me. Is he at all capable of it in the comics?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 03:03 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
In the first F4 movie, Johnny Storm is said to be as hot as the sun, and that if he released that energy, he'd burn away the entire Earth's atmosphere.

Comic movies tend to downgrade characters from the comics, but that seems unusually powerful for him. I'm not a huge F4 reader, but that seems excessive to me. Is he at all capable of it in the comics?

Reference to Ultimate johnny, IIRC.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 08:34 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Originally posted by staxamillion

can anyone tell me when magneto was being impersonated by some one that could only use his voice?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 01:42 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yes, actually. In a fight with Doctor Doom when he had the Silver Surfer's powers, for example, he was warned not to use too much supernova heat or he'd instantly kill everyone in the entire hemisphere. There are several more examples, such as his blasts being harnessed to nearly destroy the Earth's core and crack the continental planets, or him and his future counterpart each creating as much heat as a mid-sized sun.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 05:25 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

So what happen to Hope Summers and her crew of special mutants? Are they in a writer limbo until someone wanna used them?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 10:12 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

Yo. Is genis vell still dead after dying as Photon, way back in the day?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 04:28 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

How did Sinestro get Parallax when all the entities went beyond the Source wall and gave up their power to refill the reservoir of emotional energy? I was under the impression that the entities were no longer in existence save for behind the Source Wall at that point?

im referring to the events of Wrath of the First Lantern through to the end of Lights Out

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 02:05 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Originally posted by staxamillion
How did Sinestro get Parallax when all the entities went beyond the Source wall and gave up their power to refill the reservoir of emotional energy? I was under the impression that the entities were no longer in existence save for behind the Source Wall at that point?

im referring to the events of Wrath of the First Lantern through to the end of Lights Out

He had Parallax prior to Lights Out. In Green Lantern New Guardians #24 the entities say that Parallax is trapped and beyond their ability to find and in Green Lantern Annual #2 you see that he isnt among the entities at the source wall.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 12:35 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yes, actually. In a fight with Doctor Doom when he had the Silver Surfer's powers, for example, he was warned not to use too much supernova heat or he'd instantly kill everyone in the entire hemisphere. There are several more examples, such as his blasts being harnessed to nearly destroy the Earth's core and crack the continental planets, or him and his future counterpart each creating as much heat as a mid-sized sun.

Ah thanks.

Originally posted by Superman XX5
Yo. Is genis vell still dead after dying as Photon, way back in the day?

He's been dead since Zemo killed him in... 2005 I think it was. Around that time.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Feel like I'm going crazy, but I thought I remembered a scene in a Green Lantern comic where Parallax tries to possess someone, and though they resist at first, Parallax overwhelms them with their own fears and takes them over.

It wasn't Kyle in SCW Special, which is what I thought it was. Any ideas?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 06:13 PM
operator616

Feel like I'm going crazy, but I thought I remembered a scene in a Green Lantern comic where Parallax tries to possess someone, and though they resist at first, Parallax overwhelms them with their own fears and takes them over.

It wasn't Kyle in SCW Special, which is what I thought it was. Any ideas?

Barry, maybe? I remember parallax possessing him.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 07:26 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockythe1guy

I'm not sure this was answered yet.

But why Batman and Green Lantern's history wasn't affected by New 52 and yet the rest of the DC universe did?

Last edited by Blockythe1guy on Apr 29th, 2017 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:27 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's a very good question. Was wondering about that myself, makes no sense.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote