KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Questions

Comic Book Questions
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (575): « First ... « 571 572 [573] 574 575 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

i know in dc(i only familiar with dc,marvel i'm not sure)continuity,JLA/avengers and silver surfer&green lantern is in canon,JLA/avengers affect universes' foundational fabric mentioned in JLA 111,and krona became an universe egg is mentioned in trinity.
silver surfer&green lantern is mentioned in final night,parallax said he even pursued cyborg superman to another universe(marvel universe)
so,i wonder did there have any another crossover comics between marvel and dc like these?(count in canon)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 01:09 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ The Superman/Silver Surfer crossover is also canon to some degree as well. Impossible Man's encounter with Mxy in that book was recognized in IM's 2006 OHOTMU bio.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2018 11:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ The Superman/Silver Surfer crossover is also canon to some degree as well. Impossible Man's encounter with Mxy in that book was recognized in IM's 2006 OHOTMU bio.

thanks

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 05:37 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

So Destiny of the Endless is completly blind, except for being able to see everything his book right? And since everything that has ever and will ever happen is in his book, and he can see everything in his book, he can basically see everything so to speak right?

If thats the case then how in Overture did he see Dreams ship that appeared in his realm, that wasnt in his book?

He clearly sees it imho. In one panel hes standing in front of it with his mouth agape in suprise exclaming "What?", another hes standing in front of it with Dream telling him to look at it, and in another he says-

"Because it is yours. Every line of it. Do you think i cannot recognize something created by our family"

What am i missing?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:04 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I assume that because the ship appeared within Destiny's realm, he was able to perceive what it was. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 12:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Anyone ever destroyed Magneto force field?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 12:06 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Anyone ever destroyed Magneto force field?

Plenty of characters, Havok and Cyclops did it recently.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Havok at full power breaks through Magneto's force field (strongest force fields according to Emma).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kKrq8erw7...1600/RCO012.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_N4FkoZSh...1600/RCO013.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qlqLLi8ms...1600/RCO014.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SZD8Zac1F...1600/RCO015.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ctrzIOkPi...1600/RCO019.jpg

Later it was revealed that he was even further amped by MGH.

laughing out loud

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/X-...ue-32?id=137576

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 06:12 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

But this Magneto have the "classic level" of power?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:50 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

As far as I know, no. He's been nerfed. Which is why he took MGH in the first place.

But his shields have been penetrated in the past, for example by Bone Claw Logan.

Then again, Bone Claw Logan clawed his way through Onslaught's shields, so... not exactly a low showing.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

That is my impression too.

I remember Cyclops, in early age storys, destroyed a large field, but with the help of Xavier (to find a weak spot).

Scarlet Witch also transmuted his force field one time.

But i dont remember any other time when someone just destroyed a prime Magneto field.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's because Magneto's shields are tough as hell.

Even in those scans posted, Havok needed to have his potential unlocked by Emma - which is a temporary buff, keep that in mind - and everyone, even "Omega Level" Iceman benefited from having his full potential unlocked (again) by Psylocke ["Utopia" era of the X-Men]...

Abhi is just hating on Mags, while forgetting that Supes sucks cocks and swallows sperm.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

+ magnetism is weak to heat in general

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:03 PM
eaebiakuya

Yeah i know. I think magneto shield há e The best Record of a force field in herald levem (better than strange and sue storm for sure).

About heat, The field blocked hell gire from ghost rider and attacks from Jean Phoenix. This weakeness to heat is New tô me. Any others srances when it was said?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:17 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah - it's a real life fact, lol.

Of course, as a comic book character, Magneto tends to ignore laws of physics pretty often.

Hellfire is not a good example, btw. It hurts your soul, not your body. Its flame is actually cold.

Phoenix's cosmic "fire" doesn't act much like the real thing, either (depending on the comic). More like an extraordinarily potent energy blast.

Reavers momentarily dropped Mags with plasma rounds that were hotten than sun... needs to be noted that it was a sneak attack, though.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 03:24 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Heating claws > Bone Claws > Adamantium Claws

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 09:01 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Do you know the issue of this Reavers attack?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 11:24 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

His powers were maxed out when Cyclops destroyed his force field.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:00 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah i know. I think magneto shield há e The best Record of a force field in herald levem (better than strange and sue storm for sure).

About heat, The field blocked hell gire from ghost rider and attacks from Jean Phoenix. This weakeness to heat is New tô me. Any others srances when it was said?

No, it doesn't. Green Lanterns say hi.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:01 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by abhilegend
No, it doesn't. Green Lanterns say hi.

He said herald levels, not trans shifty

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:18 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Do you know the issue of this Reavers attack?

Sure.

Uncanny X-Force #5.1

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 03:55 PM