KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Questions

Comic Book Questions
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (570): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no the new member of the New Avengers team is gonna be introduced at the end of the Sentry storyline and hes gonna be the one to take down Sentry when he goes insane. His name is Ronin, and he is pretty much a mix between Black Panther and Dr. Strange. He has superhuman abilities like Black Panther, plus he has alot of Magical abilities like Dr. Strange.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:55 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
no the new member of the New Avengers team is gonna be introduced at the end of the Sentry storyline and hes gonna be the one to take down Sentry when he goes insane. His name is Ronin, and he is pretty much a mix between Black Panther and Dr. Strange. He has superhuman abilities like Black Panther, plus he has alot of Magical abilities like Dr. Strange.

That's what I'm saying. Did you ever see his face. It could be Dr. Strange. Strange is a bad a$$ fighter and the ultimate sorcerer. Or that could be his servant, Wong or something.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:00 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no his name is Ronin!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:03 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I'm just asking if you saw his face! Is it someone completely different?

Well if it is someone different, with magical powers, I think they balanced it out quite well.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:07 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea and by the way Sentry did u get my PM?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:16 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

No. Did you send me one?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:20 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

My computer was acting up for the past 5 minutes. I probably didn't get it. Ask me or send one now.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:20 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

ill ask you here.

I heard u have the naked pic of Zarda from Supreme Power, can u e-mail it to me?

Thanx.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:23 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Did you get it? Check your email.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:29 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope, i didnt get it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:30 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

try to send it again.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:30 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Check your private message now.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:37 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i got it. Did u get my reply?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:41 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Is this guy in (Galactus' hand, from the Stormbreaker limited series) Tyrant? It sure looks like him alot. Is he? or is he someone else?

(please log in to view the image)

It is Alpha Ray, an robotic Beta Ray Bill.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:09 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

how about a spoiler warning......... if it's true that is

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Sorry... I asked the question. I'm sorry. sad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:18 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ronin sounds badass. Any pics or further info??

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:27 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

aight i have a question....heres a pic of the two siblings (storms) saying there gonna switch back to their original powers.....howd they switch in the first place?

Attachment: ff523pre7.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:26 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

up

I think the power switch had something to do with Reed.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:47 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

i think it was reed...

q. are power man and luke cage the same guy?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote