KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Questions

Comic Book Questions
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (575): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

aight I got a question....its about this Flash stealing speed from people or giving it to them...he steals kinetic energy or he gives kinetic energy correct? Now has he ever done this to saaay, Superman? and if so (or anyone as powerful) can you give the issue...please? Thanks!! big grin

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 08:54 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

anyone??? please?????

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:03 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I have an issue where he does it to his enemy, Girder.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:34 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

bump (cos i want to know that as well)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
bump (cos i want to know that as well)

thanks, I really want to know

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I have an issue where he does it to his enemy, Girder

its a start, you have it with you?

also I really want to know if he has on Superman, in maybe like a Justice League type mission, because....well I want to see if he can....I got my reasons...so please ANYONE...help a guy out..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 06:14 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

has Zeus ever fought Odin?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:48 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Blair Wind

its a start, you have it with you?

Gimme a sec and I find the issue and post the scan.

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Jul 18th, 2005 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:52 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

thanks....

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:48 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

a sec?? happend like a week ago....please you got it there? Ima use your own pic against you, lol

namor says:

Attachment: namorsays5di.gif
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 10:56 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

here's a question.... why is issue 21 of Ultimate Fantastic Four £10.00?

ffs......

(that's about $17.50 US dollars)

mad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where can i get up to date Marvel and D.C. comics in Jersey?
Can someone give me a place that will take cash cards, Not credit cards or cheque. Please !!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to comics in jeresy we just got to the point in Avengers vol 3 where King Thor beat Iron man. I think that happened moethan a year ago in the USA. In the Xmen a riot has just broken out at Xaviers, and Magneto is still Xorn. We dont even get D.C. comics. You can understand my predicament.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 12:32 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

damn... those are old

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:44 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"damn... those are old"

Dude how obnoxious is that guy on the other the VS Forum ( i wont mention his name but I'm sure you know who i mean )

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:56 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by yahman
"damn... those are old"

Dude how obnoxious is that guy on the other the VS Forum ( i wont mention his name but I'm sure you know who i mean )

lol.... i know exactly who you mean... cough*DarkKnightIsVictorious*cough

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:00 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"lol.... i know exactly who you mean... cough*DarkKnightIsVictorious*cough"

LOL

Is he always like that?, ive been reading some of the posts he has made over the last day, and i never laughed so much. Is he new ?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:04 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

not too sure... i've seen him before but i always pegged him as more of a Bat-fanboy than an idiot

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:07 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by yahman
Where can i get up to date Marvel and D.C. comics in Jersey?
Can someone give me a place that will take cash cards, Not credit cards or cheque. Please !!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to comics in jeresy we just got to the point in Avengers vol 3 where King Thor beat Iron man. I think that happened moethan a year ago in the USA. In the Xmen a riot has just broken out at Xaviers, and Magneto is still Xorn. We dont even get D.C. comics. You can understand my predicament.

Hey...I'm pretty much on the same point that you are.

Sheesh, good luck that I have learned to download comics...

You should try too. wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:07 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Blair Wind
a sec?? happend like a week ago....please you got it there? Ima use your own pic against you, lol

namor says:

I've got them stored into CD and I haven't found it yet...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:07 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

bump

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:31 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

so whats the question?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote