KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Second Campaign character bios

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Second Campaign character bios
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Densk Shadowtracer (Freelancer), played by Stealth Agent

Species: Humanoid

Description: Black hair spiked up. A tan complection. He has green eyes. Strong jaw figure. His face looks young although it contains his older looking jaw figure. A small silver loop earing in his left ear. A dark black vest, a dark under robe but the robe is cut short at the shoulder length so Densk arms are completley nude. He has tan muscular strong arms. A tight jet black cuff on his right wrist, that comes up to two to three inches below his elbow. The cuff has rows of Fringe's on it. The cuff often catches ones eye with it's shiny reflection. Densk wears black pants not to loose not to tight. With a black robe belt. His master didn't approve of Densk cloth style but never made him change it. (Somewhat resembles a royal egyptian with his tanned muscular arms, vest and cuff.)

Backround Information: Densk Shaolin has a interesting life. He was born in Tanjon(a poor planet). Early in his life at the Age 2 his Mother passed away of an illness. His father was unable to move on emotionally, He was mentally unstable. One of the last things his father did was commit Densk to the Academey. Somehow he knew Densk would be eligible. Densk was always diferent then his other fellow trainees. Not strength wise, but personailty wise. He was a bit rough around the edges, sometimes. His heart isn't corrupt though he never remebered his Mother and only good things about his father. Densk motives were always for the best. He has a good heart.

At the age eleven he was picked to be a Padiwan. His master was Tunj-Dane. He had picked Densk because he seemed interesting. For the two it was awkward at first. But there relationship grew into a strong one. Tunj-Dane broadened Densk horizon. He tought him any new things. They both seemed to have different personailtys though. Tunj-Dane much more calm, and wise. Densk faster paced, doesn't think things completly out more hands on.

Then when Densk was seventeen. Him and his master were on a mission at Tatooine. They had to track down a feind(Genll) who was forging Republican Transmitions. Genll was stealing and reprogramming Repulbican tech, Viceroy Tech and many others as well as important information.

When Densk and Tunj were temporaly seperated while investigating the situation at Tatooine. Tunj warned Densk when he tracked down Genll not to pursue him untill they were both there. Densk underestimated the threat and rushed in Genll's base. It had been a setup trap. A heard of Destroyer Droids set out on Densk. His exit was blocked. Densk could barely hold the droids off. Luckily his Master got there and together they barely defeated them. Genll had escaped though.

Densk and Tunj chased him down on a hover vessel. Finally meeting him out in the middle of the desert. Genll wasn't alone. There was a suprisingly a Dark Jedi working with him. They all fought. The Dark Jedi cut Tunj down. He wounded Densk beleving he killed him.

Afterwards he couldn't nore wanted to face the council so he left it. He always blamed Tunj's death on himself. He should of never rushed in Genll's base. He should of waited for Tunj to get back. The Dark Jedi hadn't been at the base when Densk was there (he would of sensed it). Genll and the Dark Jedi must of met in the desert right before Tunj and Densk arrived. So if Densk had been more patient, him and his Master could of fully evaluated the situation surpassed the trap and stop Genll. So Densk had been living on his own in the real world(s) for the first time and has picked up some nifty tricks(Dexterity).

Weapon of choice: His purple lightsaber

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

hey justa little cahange now instead of having adouble Bladed Purple now I have 2 double bladed one red and the other one purple I either fight with ine or only lightn one side on each...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:49 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin, played by Vera21

While being of the same species as the revered Master Yoda and renowned Master Yaddle, Vera-Kin is only a fourth the Jedi Grandmaster’s age and only a third Yaddle’s. At a young 201 years of age, Vera-Kin was born on the dark forested world of Rybooine, found by Master Yaddle, and trained by Oppo Rancisis, one of Yaddle‘s former apprentices. Within time, Vera-Kin was made a Knight at 21 and a Jedi Master at 67 for notable achievements in her field work, including a mission in which she assisted Master Yoda to Kashyyyk, where she befriended to wander-lusting Wookiee Barrkyyshyr, or Barker. However, after befriending Barker, she decided that she too wanted to wander the Galaxy with her newfound companion, as well as any Padawan she happened to be training.

Upon becoming a Master, she sought to train numerous Padawans. All whom she trained had a tendency to either be highly successful in their careers, including Masters Numok Geth and Trogari Besh, or failed miserably on the path to enlightenment and fell to the Dark Side, like the notorious former Master Nume Rand. The knowledge that she had lost her former pupil to the Dark Side of the Force was nearly unbearable for her, but decided it was for the best when the Bureau of Immigration and Undesirables declared his death. Another let-down for Vera-Kin was the death of Master Yaddle in a fiery explosion, the timid Master sacrificing herself to spare Coruscant.

Vera-Kin is short, wrinkled, and green, with large amber eyes and large ears. Her hair is reddish-brown, tied back and braided. Her robes are a dark red-brown and dark green. She carries with her a cane of twisted and gnarled bilba tree, and keeps her small teal-bladed lightsaber at her belt beneath her robes. However, unlike Master Yoda, Vera-Kin lacks a speech impediment. She is incredibly agile and fast for her age, but lacks the dedicated focus of Master Yoda.

Nice trick.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 07:59 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Jelena Bendu, played by Bobcrickett

Jelena, a Rutian or blue-skinned Twi'lek, was discovered to be Force sensitive at the age of three, living with her parents and sister on Ryloth. After the simplistic training of a Jedi Hopeful, her training was further when Trogari Besh accepted her as a Padawan. Trogari Besh, a dedicated Jedi Knight, and later a Jedi Master, and under with her tutelage, Jelena became a Jedi Knight herself. Even as a Knight, Jelena refers to her mentor for guidance and help. One day, she hopes to be able to train a Padawan as Master Besh trained her.

While she is of Twi’lek nobility, she takes very little pride in her family tree. Harsh crime lords have haunted her family history, corrupted politicians, insane murderers, and even one or two Sith Lords that worked in Exar Kun‘s inner circle. Instead, she takes pride in Twi’lek Jedi Knights and Masters that did great and noble things or had great struggles in their lives and overcame them, such as Aayla Secura, Anoon Bondara, and Tott Doneeta. For criminals and the morally wrong she has little toleration, and considers a twisted Jedi or Dark-Sider the worst kind of unlawful person she has ever come up against. She works well in groups of Jedi, though she looks upon renegade Jedi with distaste, and tolerates them only because they are her allies. To relieve herself from the occasional stress of her duties, she dances, which is typical of the females of her species. She uses the Force for many things, considering it an ally in not only combat situations and crises, but in every day tasks.

She is easily recognizable by her blue skin and twin lekku that hang down her back, twisted together and entwined by brown bands that match her tan brown Jedi robes. She carries twin lightsabers made of shiny electrum metal that possess purple blades, modeled after Master Trogari Besh‘s green lightsabers, though she rarely uses both simultaneously. She has dark blue tattoos on both shoulders of symbols for “Right” and “Law” in ancient Rylothean glyphs. For transportation she pilots a VT-999 starship known as the Twilight Dancer.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:41 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Thank you Ush...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:44 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name: Hezrou Jones, played by Darth Vraya, male human blonde hair, black leather robe, age 23
Born into the sith. Hezrou had no choice but the darkside. He was found adept in the force by his parents(who were sith) when he was only three years old. As he grew his arrogance grew higher, and higher as did his strengh in the force. now after twenty years of training in the darkside. He's out with hopes to rule the galaxy

(oh and by the way, I changed my name. you can find my profile in the character creation thread)

I got everything!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:15 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

This is for Ush's game.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:45 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ahhh, where am I? I'll have to make up a background for Vlad when I come back.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:20 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterkenobi3

my bio

loading accses file 34326598067309680956375809 name jeven zzz...file courreupted... race human profession jedi master light side points 3

dark side points 4 bio:born on courascant became a jedi master went dark side went back ta light jkfsdhfdsjfhsjfyiudfysuhfesio system corrupted file lockdown "you can no longer ever accses this file file locked............................
statusstick out tongueressumibly dead

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 12:50 AM
masterkenobi3 is currently offline Click here to Send masterkenobi3 a Private Message Find more posts by masterkenobi3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Erm, sorry, but this is for Ushgarak's game.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 12:52 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote