KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: The Beginning

Star Wars: The Beginning
Started by: benskywalker88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
benskywalker88

Warning Star Wars: The Beginning

Episode III did explain some plot points as did the rest of the saga but there are several points that have been left to audience interpretation and I have decided to interpret! What is the story behind Anakin's creation? We know that Plagueis was Sidious' master but what was his background? What about Shmi, where was she before she ended up on Tatooine? The list goes on and in my film these and many more plotholes are finally explained in STAR WARS: The Beginning! Episode I may be the beginning of Lucas' saga but I believe this to be the story of how it all began and more importantly how Anakin came to be. I have finished writing the script and have got most of the cast. This is a plea to anyone who has any experties in anything to do with film e.g. animation who could help me out with this film and make it something really special. Saber spinner is involved in this production and as well as being an expert in sword fighting, also does acting himself like myself so he will be in charge of the fight (lightsaber) choreography. I need someone who is able to animate the film as although there is not too much cgi (no jar jar style creations) there will be ships, planets and general environments that need to look convincing. I will also need help with a variety of other departments such as building sets and finding somewhere to film the interior scenes i.e. a studio. I am situated in the UK but even if your American I could still use your help as we could communicate through e-mail and such like. So this is a call out to anyone who's interested in helping to create STAR WARS: THE BEGINNING and make sure Episode III was infact not the last SW movie, may the force be with you all :P!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:01 PM
Click here to Send benskywalker88 a Private Message Find more posts by benskywalker88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

do you have all the information you need? just like what was happening at that time period? who was alive, etc. etc.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:05 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
benskywalker88

Yes mostly but any extra information would be useful thanks. There are of course some characters which I made up myself but this is fine because not every single character in the Star Wars universe has ever been named in the EU. So yeah any additional info on that period would be great. Well it is set about 9/10 years before Episode I (the year Anakin is born), Obi-Wan is a young headstrong teenager and in my film you'll see a parallel in the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin in Episode II e.g. Obi-Wan being too sure of himself and not always obeying his master. Your help would be most appreciated DarthMandalore big grin Remember if you have any experience in animation or any other film orientated area, I would love to hear from you, you can PM if you like or use this topic to let me know if you're interested!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:27 PM
Click here to Send benskywalker88 a Private Message Find more posts by benskywalker88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

just watched the trailer for it, looks VERY good!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:15 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote