KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Jedi VS Dragonball Z Saiyans

The Jedi VS Dragonball Z Saiyans
Started by: Darth Itachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Plagues

NJO Luke Skywalker could form blackholes, Bastila could use battle meditation, and Jacen could control gravity, Yaddle could slow their body oragans....every Jedi could do somthing.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

And then one of the Saiyans would just blow up the planet from a few systems away or what am I saying the planet? Blow up the system.

Who cares about gravity, when those guys were training with 300x normal earth gravity. Who cares about black holes when you can teleport your way across a huge ass galaxy in seconds... Just teleport to the moon of the planet they are fighting and blow the thing up. DBZ wins here, they are far to powerful

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:12 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

even saians cant resist black holes and if luke cuold really create them then DBZ are pwned

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

What does a black hole do? It brings you to another location... Okay they arrive there then what? They return of course... And not to be a ******* or something but they would just blow the thing up or the planet or fly away before they get drawn in... They are far to powerful...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

black hole brings ypu nowhere thats the point they just get sucked up and become of a size of a peanut

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:47 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Nefarus no idea... Janus will be back soon, and what are you talking about? To many noobs... I still post here, should count for something

Listen, I realize that you still post here... BUT there are still tons of newbies that clutter the forum. Its good to know Janus will be back, but it seems as though Nefarus has dissapeared for good...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:52 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Its takes the DBZ guys a large amount of time to gain the power to blow up a planet. By then the Jedi could dominate. "Force Choke"..."Force Drain"..."Force lighting"...Luke's unknown force power...the Jedi Order could have a chance.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

So what? I like Star Wars way better then DBZ but I've seen a guy named Vageta on that show that just pointed at this one guy and he blew up. The DBZ dudes are cheezy and too powerful.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:38 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Originally posted by Bobafetty
So what? I like Star Wars way better then DBZ but I've seen a guy named Vageta on that show that just pointed at this one guy and he blew up. The DBZ dudes are cheezy and too powerful.

Agree

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:25 AM
Fishy

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Listen, I realize that you still post here... BUT there are still tons of newbies that clutter the forum. Its good to know Janus will be back, but it seems as though Nefarus has dissapeared for good...

It was just a joke..

Have you pmed Nerafus? Maybe he's just gone for a little while

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:45 AM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Ya really. Remember that one girl. Dipsit onced left for a day and she made an entire thread on his return. Dont turn into that!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

do you guys count me as a noob i feel at home when i post if you guys no what i mean its kinda like i have found my true calling and today at school i was discussing star wars and i got called a freak i just laughted and said as i left the class may the force be with you it was great

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Well most of my friend's are SW fans.There a lot of people who like Sw.There's this one guy who says he never saw a SW Movie.Then i lied a whole Story of how Luke died in a fight against Vader.Then he got all Angry yelling that Luke never died in a fight against Vader.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I love it when people do that.. Friend of mine said he hated SW when I was sitting in the theathers watching the movie he was there too stick out tongue have to love people like that

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:21 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

do you guys count me as a noob

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Sure, why not?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Criag, AKA darth-yoda, sir - you make contributions here and have demonstrated benevolence and appropriate behavior consistently. Why do you ask that question (the noob one).

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

so im not a noob im so proud

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:31 PM
Stealth
Ranger

What is so bad being a noob? Why does it matter?

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

What the Hell does this noob thing mean, exactly? I mean, I get the general idea and everything, but I don't think I completely understand what is meant whenever anyone says the word "noob."

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote