KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sidious, Maul, and Dooku vs. Revan and Malak

Sidious, Maul, and Dooku vs. Revan and Malak
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Movie Sith win 5 33.33%
KOTOR Sith win 10 66.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sidious, Maul, and Dooku vs. Revan and Malak
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
How the hell would Malak loose from Maul? One incredibly powerful Sith Lord, who killed Jedi and Mandelorians for lunch would lose from a guy that couldn't even defeat two? Where one was at the level of a new knight?

Maul is not that bad. Yeah he got killed by Obi-Wan but at least Obi-Wan was totally surprising him "out of combat" (that fight was over). And Maul had not much problems killing Qui-Gon who isn't a lame ass at all. I agree Malak would kill him but not that easily.

quote:

Malak will take Dooku and Maul at the same time, they stand no chance besides they suck at working together. Malak would take Maul out using the force alone... Then he would move on to Dooku and he's a lot more powerful then Dooku in the force and lightsaber fights too. Dooku would give him a hard time because he's incredibly good at defending but in the end the combination of the force and more experience with fighting would make Dooku die.

Dooku is hell of a lightsaber duelist because of his form II mastery. Only Yoda could take him. And Malak having more combat expirience than Dooku ? Dooku is 80 years old and spend his entire life with force training and lightsaber combat training and around 10 years with studying of Sith teachings. I would give Malak the chance of a snowball in a supernova against Dooku.

quote:

Now about Sidious vs Revan? Hello have you even seen Sidious fight? He is a weak coward that runs away as soon as he gets pushed away he seeks the high ground or needs somebody else to save him. His lightsaber skills are seriously lacking. Revan would not only block all his force attacks easily he would throw them back ten fold. In a lightsaber fights its not even fair to compare. Yeah sure Sidious ate good Jedi for lunch, Revan killed Great Jedi and Sith by the dozens. The most powerful Echani fighter ever, which is saying a lot and who is definitely more powerful then GG who also managed to kill a few good Jedi. He killed Mandalore, who was powerful too.

Well yes. Sidious alone is no match for Revan. But in my oppinion the fight would more be like that:

Dooku vs Malak
Sidious + Maul against Revan.

Dookus defeats Malak. Revan might kill Maul in the same time. Than it's Dooku + Sidious against Revan. And Revan has no chance coming out of that alive. Sorry to say that...

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
yeah,i like Alf with the six pack and the piccle d1ck better.

Lol. That was mine big grin

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Nai Fohl Maul is not that bad. Yeah he got killed by Obi-Wan but at least Obi-Wan was totally surprising him "out of combat" (that fight was over). And Maul had not much problems killing Qui-Gon who isn't a lame ass at all. I agree Malak would kill him but not that easily.

Against somebody as experienced with the force as Malak? Sorry I just don't think Maul will hang on for more then a few seconds.. Malak was leagues above Maul

quote:
Dooku is hell of a lightsaber duelist because of his form II mastery. Only Yoda could take him. And Malak having more combat expirience than Dooku ? Dooku is 80 years old and spend his entire life with force training and lightsaber combat training and around 10 years with studying of Sith teachings. I would give Malak the chance of a snowball in a supernova against Dooku.

Yeah Dooku is one hell of a duelist, but so is Malak. And Dooku was training when Malak was fighting. Malak was seen as an exceptional fighter on his one in a time when there were a lot more fights and wars going on. Malak would win this.

quote:
Well yes. Sidious alone is no match for Revan. But in my oppinion the fight would more be like that:

Dooku vs Malak
Sidious + Maul against Revan.

Dookus defeats Malak. Revan might kill Maul in the same time. Than it's Dooku + Sidious against Revan. And Revan has no chance coming out of that alive. Sorry to say that...

Malak or not Sidious would die, and even if Dooku would kill Malak I really do believe Revan would take care of Sidious before that happens. Dooku defends to much and is at the very most equal to Malak in the force so that won't work for him. Malak wouldn't make mistakes easily, he would match Dooku and IMO kill him, but if he doesn't well okay Dooku would still face Revan who just killed Sidious

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

maul cant do crap he hardly ever uses the force when he fights so whats stopping malak or revan to just force choke him kill him and the 2 on 2. Dooku good with force and saber skills sidious good with force

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:33 AM
Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Originally posted by 28Dave37
maul cant do crap he hardly ever uses the force when he fights so whats stopping malak or revan to just force choke him kill him and the 2 on 2. Dooku good with force and saber skills sidious good with force
I'm pretty sure he threw boxes at Qui and Obi while they were fighting and I'm also thinking he force shoved Obi at least once. I'd also assume he uses the force to get a feel for his opponent as he's fighting like all Jedi. That's just including what I've seen in the movie and I've only read one novel about him.

I hate Revan but if it's just him against thought 3 wouldn't he beat them he is Revan and all does he even neeed Malak's help?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:47 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

<<Seriously Revan and Malak would own those three>>

indeed.

<<maul would be tosseled rudeley...>>

very much so

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey fishy.......names changed, in case you didnt notice.

Attachment: alf022.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I am going to save that pic and post on every forum I go.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

ill annihilate you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:55 AM
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
hey fishy.......names changed, in case you didnt notice.

I know, Jack still sounds better

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:32 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

uh huh. I like the original name.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:02 PM