KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Tyranus vs. Darth Bandon

Darth Tyranus vs. Darth Bandon
Started by: Darth L. Dipsit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

So we all agree Tyranus wins.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Fair enough. Bandon's good, yes, probably better than most think but imo he's the weakest Sith Lord by far.

I figured the empty seats were there because Council members died in the Mandalorian war, this was before Revan even took over. An off topic reason is that Wikipedia and Malak say that Bastila is more powerful than Bandon, stronger not just more useful. I'm adding this in there because I remembered you not giving Bastila much credit.

Wikipedia although often right is still created by normal people that may not know everything about. I trust the facts on there but something as objective as that? I have my doubts.

And I have never heard Malak say anything like that ever in my life. And no the seats weren't for council members that died in the war before Revan came, no Jedi fought in that war before Revan came along. Besides Disciple speaks out against it.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Well I think you're right about Wikipedia, while usually right it either contradicts itself at times or is wrong so it's not necessarily the best source but a good one none the less.

I thought I heard Malak say that but I'm not for sure and I have never played as a female Exile so I unfortunately don't know what the Disciple says.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You can play him as male too, just talk to him on Dantooine a long and boring talk in the Academy don't let him go out your chance for talking is over then.

And yeah I agree Wikipedia is a good source but when it comes to opinions I like to form my own.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Well yeah opinions for sure, I just use it to increase my knowledge. As for Disciple, I'll just take your word for it. You're not one to stretch the truth so I'll go with it.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

bandon is the biggest weiner of all time.

jar jar owns him.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

lol.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Bandon SUCKZ..... That rat-kid near the Nar Shadaa Pazaak Den in KOTOR 2 can beat him with eyes closed !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:20 AM
Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

true. Tyranus owns

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:03 PM