KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who should play Psylocke in an Xmen movie?

Who should play Psylocke in an Xmen movie?
Started by: havok801125

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by havok801125
Bipasha Basu is an Indian actress. She acts predominatly in hindi movies. She's cute but i don't think she would fit as psylocke cos betsy supposed to be asian and Bipasha is Indian (as am I).

I'm Indian as well, and seeing Bipasha in tons of movies, I know she'd be a terrible Psylocke.

And besides, she's reeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyy dark. You'd never know from her pictures, but OMG, she is bordering African black. Not that thats bad or whatever, but its not Psylocke.

And I don't like Bipasha as an actress. She can't act very well...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:16 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Hey how about This chick....Her name is Adrianna Lima....She's not asian but she could pull it off and she is definetly hot.....Look at that body and eye's.....I think we have a definite winner here....and she has that exotic look going for her....as i imagine Psylocke would have

Attachment: adrianna lima 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Last edited by havok801125 on Jun 23rd, 2005 at 03:50 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:48 PM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Here's another pic.....

Attachment: adrianna lima 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:52 PM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Guys, guys, we can just go down the entire list of beautiful women in the world and we'll never tap into Betsy's beauty...she's like that. Which is why we probably won't be seeing her in an X-Movie...I liked her Ultimate version, though.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:44 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Psylocke was British before she was partly mind changed with Kwannon. Maybe the movie will start out with someone English first.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:53 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Originally posted by radioboy121
Psylocke was British before she was partly mind changed with Kwannon. Maybe the movie will start out with someone English first.

We're not really sure if she will be in the upcoming movie.....all this is just speculation really

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:47 PM
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

But if she was to be in an upcoming movie who would you pick......and provide pics to prove your answer if possible

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:10 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Physically Sung hi or beckinsale have the goods...

acting wise i dunno about sung hi though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoonCat

I think that Kate Beckinsale would be perfect as the british Psylocke smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:03 PM
MoonCat is currently offline Click here to Send MoonCat a Private Message Find more posts by MoonCat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Originally posted by pr1983
Physically Sung hi or beckinsale have the goods...

acting wise i dunno about sung hi though...

I recently came across some information that Sung Hi Lee acated in an epsiode of Birds of Prey as Lady Shiva....so i think that she can act....It was the one were Dina Meyer(Orcale) faced of against her with that contraption that enabled her to walk again

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:53 PM
Angelboy817

start out with kate beckinsale as the british one then have sung hi as the asian one!

FLYING MUTANTS RULE!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:06 AM
Angelboy817 is currently offline Click here to Send Angelboy817 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelboy817 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelboy817

I recently came across some information that Sung Hi Lee acated in an epsiode of Birds of Prey as Lady Shiva....so i think that she can act....It was the one were Dina Meyer(Orcale) faced of against her with that contraption that enabled her to walk again
\
she did play lady shiva and she was really good at it too no wonder she looked familar to me

FLYING MUTANTS RULE!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:07 AM
Angelboy817 is currently offline Click here to Send Angelboy817 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelboy817 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelboy817

sorry bout my lotsa a postings but i found sung his filmography!
this is the filmography
# Tripping Forward (2006) (post-production) .... Crystal

# Death to the Supermodels (2005) .... Hoo-Chi
# Six: The Mark Unleashed (2004) .... Beautiful Woman
# The Girl Next Door (2004) .... Ferrari
# Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure (2003) (TV) .... Muka Laka Miki
... aka Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie (USA: promotional title)
... aka National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2 (USA: promotional title)
... aka National Lampoon's Cousin Eddie's Christmas Vacation Lost (USA: complete title)
# This Girl's Life (2003) .... Kobi
# "Shotgun Love Dolls" (2001) TV Series .... Fortune Cookie (pilot)
# Nurse Betty (2000) .... Jasmine
... aka Nurse Betty - Gefährliche Träume (Germany)
# Chain of Command (2000) .... Iris
# That Summer in LA (2000) .... Jackie

# Error in Judgment (1998) .... Toni
# A Night On the Water (1998) .... Phoebe
# Weapons of Mass Distraction (1997) (TV) .... Kelly
# Midnight Blue (1997) .... Streetwalker
these are her tv appearences
1. "Rock Me Baby" playing "Tonya" in episode: "Go Otis! It's Your Birthday!" (episode # 1.21) 25 May 2004
2. "Birds of Prey" playing "Lady Shiva" in episode: "Lady Shiva" (episode # 1.8) 27 November 2002
3. "The King of Queens" playing "Katrina Ling" in episode: "Holy Mackerel" (episode # 5.3) 7 October 2002
4. "Nikki" playing "Dr. Li" in episode: "A Rock and a Hard Place" (episode # 2.3) 28 October 2001
5. "Queen of Swords" playing "Kami" in episode: "The Dragon" (episode # 1.20) 19 May 2001
6. "Black Scorpion" playing "Giggles" in episode: "He Who Laughs Last" (episode # 2.1) 5 May 2001
7. "G vs E" playing "Kim" in episode: "Choose Your Own Evil" (episode # 1.8) 3 October 1999
8. "Mortal Kombat: Conquest" playing "Kiri" in episode: "Vengeance" (episode # 1.22) 21 May 1999
9. "Mortal Kombat: Conquest" playing "Kiri" in episode: "Balance of Power" (episode # 1.20) 7 May 1999
10. "Mortal Kombat: Conquest" playing "Kiri" in episode: "In Kold Blood" (episode # 1.18) 23 April 1999
11. "Mortal Kombat: Conquest" playing "Kiri" in episode: "Noob Saibot" (episode # 1.6) 6 October 1998
12. "The Practice" playing "Sen. Patanki's Wife" in episode: "Hide and Seek" (episode # 2.11) 29 November 1997
13. "Pensacola: Wings of Gold" playing "June/Pak Joon Ja" in episode: "Bogey Man" (episode # 1.10) 17 November 1997

FLYING MUTANTS RULE!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:12 AM
blaise

Originally posted by munkiesarus
I'm Indian as well, and seeing Bipasha in tons of movies, I know she'd be a terrible Psylocke.

And besides, she's reeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyy dark. You'd never know from her pictures, but OMG, she is bordering African black. Not that thats bad or whatever, but its not Psylocke.

And I don't like Bipasha as an actress. She can't act very well...

lol who said that indian actress..i swear psylocke is suppose to be asian as in philpiono or maybe wit some latino in her....
and i've seen that that actress in movies also .shes not that dark !!!shes not african black ....lol.....the day they put an indian actrress as a main character that dark..but besides the point..ye her complecation is to dark....compared to the colour psylocke would be depicted.....hehe.....

i say that gurl from mortal compact ...shes hot ...she looks asian and spanish or someting that would work...in my opioion

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:33 AM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She was in the mortal kombat tv show too... ive never seen birds of prey... sad

Originally posted by blaise
lol who said that indian actress..i swear psylocke is suppose to be asian as in philpiono or maybe wit some latino in her....
and i've seen that that actress in movies also .shes not that dark !!!shes not african black ....lol.....the day they put an indian actrress as a main character that dark..but besides the point..ye her complecation is to dark....compared to the colour psylocke would be depicted.....hehe.....

i say that gurl from mortal compact ...shes hot ...she looks asian and spanish or someting that would work...in my opioion

kwannon was japanese wasnt she? japanese dont tend to look latino at all...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

wwasn't she ...she was japanese!!!! or maybe i'm talkin about a next character

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:57 PM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

since bets was originally british, i think Brigitte bako should play her since they look almost identical. If they choose to do the brain swap and make her asian, i suggest devon aoki

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:10 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

oh she is ugly as sin...

im sorry but gawd... for an asian woman she is not that great looking... embarrasment

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:13 PM
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

I agree with Paul if this Devon aoki is the same girl i'm thinkinking of (that asian chick from 2 fast 2 furious?) ...anyway how about posting some pics of Brigitte bako....so we can see what she looks like

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:22 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I agree with Paul if this Devon aoki is the same girl i'm thinkinking of (that asian chick from 2 fast 2 furious?) ...anyway how about posting some pics of Brigitte bako....so we can see what she looks like

it is her yeah... and sin city...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:25 PM