KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who should play Psylocke in an Xmen movie?

Who should play Psylocke in an Xmen movie?
Started by: havok801125

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

speaking of sin city, carla gugino would make a good british psylocke too.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:31 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

she aint half bad anyway...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salthasha

who should play betsy

Sonya Balmores aka Sonya Balmores Chung, It will not allow me to show links please check her on images, athletic and beautiful. X girls are all fit and toned. she was the protagonist in soul surfer of Hawaiian and Chinese heritage. She is athletic and maintaining the kind of action sequences with balance and art would not be difficult for this actress as she is also a surfer. She has an angelic face but may need help with getting that London accent to an idiomatic purity. It is not just about appearances, it is also athleticism and acting ability. I really want my beloved X-Men to have the kind of treatment from Hollywood that they deserve but have not received. I like who plays wolverine but Halle Berry has got to go, she is attractive but she is not right for storm. Rosario Dawson has the chops acting wise and she is definitely pure in the sense of an actual African princess ethnically she looks more the role and personally she has more sex appeal as far as I am concerned. But back to Psylocke she and Emma are my favorite female femme fatales of all comics. not even close but I like rogue a third and no more little girls playing rogue either I would love to see Jessica Biel cast as rogue. Cyclops needs to be tall and commanding not whiny. The beast lose the cat face beast and take it back to hank before brand. Bobby was fine ashmore did Iceman well. Archangel after Sinisters transmutation cgi only would do justice to movement and feel let the guy who played angel remain in voice acting. Wolverine yeah jackman is taller than 5'4" but we didn't care before and the next great x men movie should be its own under marvel studios and not cruddy fox. The script should be either sentinel sinister or apocalypse with much of the back ground story in poster board style showing the (pardon the pun) evolution of the background to advance the storyline to the current tale, please no more frigging origin stories.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2012 03:45 PM
Salthasha is currently offline Click here to Send Salthasha a Private Message Find more posts by Salthasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salthasha

Sonya Balmores aka Sonya Balmores Chung, It will not allow me to show links please check her on images, athletic and beautiful. X girls are all fit and toned. she was the protagonist in soul surfer of Hawaiian and Chinese heritage. She is athletic and maintaining the kind of action sequences with balance and art would not be difficult for this actress as she is also a surfer. She has an angelic face but may need help with getting that London accent to an idiomatic purity. It is not just about appearances, it is also athleticism and acting ability. I really want my beloved X-Men to have the kind of treatment from Hollywood that they deserve but have not received. I like who plays wolverine but Halle Berry has got to go, she is attractive but she is not right for storm. Rosario Dawson has the chops acting wise and she is definitely pure in the sense of an actual African princess ethnically she looks more the role and personally she has more sex appeal as far as I am concerned. But back to Psylocke she and Emma are my favorite female femme fatales of all comics. not even close but I like rogue a third and no more little girls playing rogue either I would love to see Jessica Biel cast as rogue. Cyclops needs to be tall and commanding not whiny. The beast lose the cat face beast and take it back to hank before brand. Bobby was fine ashmore did Iceman well. Archangel after Sinisters transmutation cgi only would do justice to movement and feel let the guy who played angel remain in voice acting. Wolverine yeah jackman is taller than 5'4" but we didn't care before and the next great x men movie should be its own under marvel studios and not cruddy fox. The script should be either sentinel sinister or apocalypse with much of the back ground story in poster board style showing the (pardon the pun) evolution of the background to advance the storyline to the current tale, please no more frigging origin stories.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2012 03:45 PM
Salthasha is currently offline Click here to Send Salthasha a Private Message Find more posts by Salthasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Rosario Dawson is Latino or Hispanic, not African. She looks nothing like Storm.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 17th, 2012 07:16 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Betsy Braddock is a british hero who with asian features..

most likely a foreign actress will play her if she were ever in an X-Men movie

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 17th, 2012 07:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salthasha

Dawson was born in New York City. Her mother, Isabel Celeste, is a writer and singer who is of Puerto Rican and Afro-Cuban descent. Berry was half white half black, with less African features.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 01:58 AM
KCJ506

Maggie Q.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 07:52 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I thought some more about this one. Evanna Lynch from the Harry Potter movies. Just dye her hair purple since Betsy was originally a blond anyway.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 09:58 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I thought some more about this one. Evanna Lynch from the Harry Potter movies. Just dye her hair purple since Betsy was originally a blond anyway.

she seems too short

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 12:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

James Marsden is tiny and he played Cyclops. Also in her original body, she wasn't exactly a power house, hence why she wore armor.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 03:51 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Jessica Cambensy - Asian/White model who is currently doing MA comedies and lingerie shoots. She was recently in a crap film called Double Trouble with Jackie Chan's son.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 04:03 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Originally posted by the ninjak
Jessica Cambensy - Asian/White model who is currently doing MA comedies and lingerie shoots. She was recently in a crap film called Double Trouble with Jackie Chan's son.

If she doesn't have the acting chops, why bother? Can she even pull off a British accent?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 04:22 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

If she doesn't have the acting chops, why bother? Can she even pull off a British accent?

She can speak perfect english. In regards to an British accent who can't do a dodgy British accent? Give her a voice tutor.
And in regards to acting chops. Psylocke is just a sex symbol who does MA, holds a sword, wears skimpy outfits and does telepathy.

Back in the day I would've just said Kelly Hu but she's already been in X2 and she's getting old now. Jessica is a rising hot commodity now that hasn't had Western exposure. Her forehead is a bit large though. But that is a weakness of mine. And a large forehead suits a telepath, gives the visual impression she has a big brain under there.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 05:13 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

She was also a Captain Britain character and the second Captain Britain who actually had depth and a lot of ****ed up shit happen to her before she went Asian which is why I'd prefer to see the British version of Psylocke.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:17 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She can speak perfect english. In regards to an British accent who can't do a dodgy British accent? Give her a voice tutor.
And in regards to acting chops. Psylocke is just a sex symbol who does MA, holds a sword, wears skimpy outfits and does telepathy.

Back in the day I would've just said Kelly Hu but she's already been in X2 and she's getting old now. Jessica is a rising hot commodity now that hasn't had Western exposure. Her forehead is a bit large though. But that is a weakness of mine. And a large forehead suits a telepath, gives the visual impression she has a big brain under there.

Betsy is more than that. Much more. Have some respect...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 11:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

James Marsden is tiny and he played Cyclops. Also in her original body, she wasn't exactly a power house, hence why she wore armor.

in the comics Cyke isn't much taller than Marsden is..

she might work

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 11:10 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by -Pr-
Betsy is more than that. Much more. Have some respect...

Oh I'll give Betsy allll the respect she needs.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 08:11 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
in the comics Cyke isn't much taller than Marsden is..

she might work

marsden is 5' 10", cyclops is over 6', though admittedly, that wasn't nearly the worst thing about cyclops in the movies...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 12:25 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I reckon Marsden had the look down. But he was a cold and dull character in the films. He hardly took a leadership role that demanded respect.

The movies really wanted to focus on Logan.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 10:29 AM