KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who should play Psylocke in an Xmen movie?

Who should play Psylocke in an Xmen movie?
Started by: havok801125

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

I just thought of the perfect person......Talisa Soto......You'all should remember her .....she was Kitana in the mortal kombat movies......She would make an AWESOME psylocke

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:25 PM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

i dun think there are very many women out tehre that can play psy

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:46 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by havok801125
I just thought of the perfect person......Talisa Soto......You'all should remember her .....she was Kitana in the mortal kombat movies......She would make an AWESOME psylocke

hmm... forgive me but isnt she a little... old?

i personally would have said tia carrere... though the years havent been kind to her...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Originally posted by pr1983
hmm... forgive me but isnt she a little... old?

i personally would have said tia carrere... though the years havent been kind to her...

I'm not really sure how old she is but i saw her in a recent movie.....Ecks vs Sever i think and she was still looking pretty hot.....But I like your thinking about Tia Carrere...She's pretty hot as well.....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:00 PM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm not really sure how old she is but i saw her in a recent movie.....Ecks vs Sever i think and she was still looking pretty hot.....But I like your thinking about Tia Carrere...She's pretty hot as well.....

she was in relic hunter... though she has let herself go in recent years...

soto is hot... maybe...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Originally posted by ayjay
i dun think there are very many women out tehre that can play psy

There's got to be a few...I recently saw this movie "So Close" which had atleast two asian chicks that i thought are capable of playing Psylocke.... can't for the life of me remember their name now thou....but it'll come to me....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

There's got to be a few...I recently saw this movie "So Close" which had atleast two asian chicks that i thought are capable of playing Psylocke.... can't for the life of me remember their name now thou....but it'll come to me....

i've been trying to get my hands on that movie for ages... any good?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:09 PM
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

The Fight secenes (excuse the spelling) in the movie are excellent....the soundtrack for the movie completely suck....they keep on playing the same damn song over and over....that song stayed in my head for days afterwards....but the movie as a whole was pretty good.....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The Fight secenes (excuse the spelling) in the movie are excellent....the soundtrack for the movie completely suck....they keep on playing the same damn song over and over....that song stayed in my head for days afterwards....but the movie as a whole was pretty good.....

cool...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:21 PM
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

I think the best reason to watch that movie is to see HOT asian chicks fighting...there's a really cool fight scene in a elevator...anyway back to the topic...any more sugestions?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:29 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Wow, you're right, back in her License to Kill days, Talisa Sotto would have been pretty good. The cruelty of age!

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:35 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I think the best reason to watch that movie is to see HOT asian chicks fighting...there's a really cool fight scene in a elevator...anyway back to the topic...any more sugestions?

hmm... hot asian chicks fighting...

psylocke v deathstryke... eek!

Originally posted by Britrogue
Wow, you're right, back in her License to Kill days, Talisa Sotto would have been pretty good. The cruelty of age!

yeah...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:44 PM
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Just did a quick check and Talisa was born in March 1967...She's not that old...38....She could still pass for someone younger.....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:52 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Just did a quick check and Talisa was born in March 1967...She's not that old...38....She could still pass for someone younger.....

is she hot?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:52 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

hmm... not bad...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:56 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah not bad...I wonder could she pass for late 20's?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 01:59 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Originally posted by Mainstream
is she hot?

Hell yeah...Take a look at this pic

Attachment: talisa-soto_001.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:01 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

she could work.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:02 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

While we're on the subject, is there actually any plans to introduce Psylocke into the franchise, or are we just musing?

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:12 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Britrogue
While we're on the subject, is there actually any plans to introduce Psylocke into the franchise, or are we just musing?

all shall be revealed in time grasshopper.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:13 PM