KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who should play Psylocke in an Xmen movie?

Who should play Psylocke in an Xmen movie?
Started by: havok801125

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

i prefer a word 'girl' to be honest..
but generally it's just a word. erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:19 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

well you can't really call Lucy Lui a girl....woman....yeah.....babe....yeah
.....chick.....probably

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:44 AM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by havok801125
embarrasment

Nice new sig by the way...have you posted that pic anywhere?....cos it looks cool

I found it on a Rogue site. It's a manipulation, but I can't remeber the name of the person that made it. I love it though. I think it's such a cool pic! I've made quite a few wallpapers out of it.

Attachment: 63.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:22 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Originally posted by Paola
*adds munkie to her list*

OK... Angie fits. She has class, she's gorgeous, she's the BEST and so is Psylocke. I don't see why can't you see what I see

Oh noes! Not the list! ;_;

As for me, I'm stubborn. I think Angelina Jolie is beautiful...but she's not Psylocke. Psylocke is..assassinish. I know, I know, Mr. and Mrs. Smith Jolie plays an assassin, but...it's not HER. That chick on page one makes a good Psylocke. Lucy Liu makes a good Psylocke. Angelina. Jolie. Does. Not.

Psylocke is a beautiful one. Jolie is a hot woman. Jolie is SEDUCTIVE and not gracious in her ways. She's more of a lioness, ready to pounce on you in a second and just eat you up. As opposed to Betsy, who is more like...umm, a friendlier kitty. I don't know...but she's not Angelina Jolie! If Angelina Jolie appears in an X-Movie...let her be Viper or someone sexy.

She has class eek! ...after that whole Billy Bob debacale i lost hope in her.....she may have once been hot but not anymore....personally i would choose Kristin Kreuk over her any day and i don't even like Kreuk all that much

By the way Munkie I like your sig...its quite cool, but who is it?

It's X-23 from the NYX series. Which absolutely ROCKS. Josh Middleton is %$#@ing AWESOME <33.

And by the way Paola your old sig rocked...but this one bites.....sorry about that....but i just can't stand angelina...i think you should go back to the old sig and avatar smile

Personally I LOVE Angelina Jolie...but she's not Psylocke. This new sig is gorgeous, that Paola's got...I mean Brad and Jolie are <333 glorious together. Both of them look equally hot in that movie and her sig...<3333333.

Originally posted by Britrogue
I found it on a Rogue site. It's a manipulation, but I can't remeber the name of the person that made it. I love it though. I think it's such a cool pic! I've made quite a few wallpapers out of it.

I only like the hair in that manip...otherwise, o.O lol.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:59 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Yeah, I liked the hair as well. Although I have to say, I like the pose. I like the whole "Don't touch me" thing going on.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:06 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

me too.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:06 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

It worked really well on my first ever wallpaper that I made. (I know this isn't the wallpaper thread, but we're talking about it here!)

Attachment: 38-4.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:08 PM
-Pr-

Originally posted by Paola
Angelina, Angelina, Angelina Jolie as Psylocke she's the sexiest person alive and can be the perfect Psylocke...

sexiest person alive? i sincerely doubt that...

if she's the perfect psylocke then i've been reading the wrong comics... stick out tongue

Hey remember that psycho chick from kill bill...the one that urma faces before she kill Lucy Lui...she might make a cool Psylocke as well...a bit young thou....and i don't remeber her saying much so i'm not sure if she can act....

Courtney Cox looks quite nice as psylocke in that pic but i think she's a bit old to play psylocke....and i can't really she as anybody other then rachel from friends.....and Rachael is too.....well friendly

lucy liu is decent... but just not psylocke imo...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by pr1983
sexiest person alive? i sincerely doubt that...

if she's the perfect psylocke then i've been reading the wrong comics... stick out tongue

lucy liu is decent... but just not psylocke imo...
\

I like the mortal combat laddie myself.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:12 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I think I saw a manipulation of Talisa Sotto as Psylocke somewhere....I'll have to have a look and see if I can find it. I thought she'd be pretty good, but it wasn't a great manipulation.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:14 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think I saw a manipulation of Talisa Sotto as Psylocke somewhere....I'll have to have a look and see if I can find it. I thought she'd be pretty good, but it wasn't a great manipulation.

I'd like to manipulate her..if you know what I mean.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:15 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

laughing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:16 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

laughing

I was serious the years have been kind to her.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:22 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

no expression

Attachment: clubboredomxab3.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:22 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

no expression

the hell?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:23 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Originally posted by Mainstream
I was serious the years have been kind to her.

Hope I look that good when I'm her age.

Mainstream
lighting the way

me too.

Britrogue
Southern Belle

Originally posted by Mainstream
the hell?

The perfect Psylocke??????????????????????
Or, maybe not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:24 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

it looked like a woman on a cartoon body....great face...horrible bod.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:28 PM
-Pr-

no expression

thats tia carrere... she'd have been a good psylocke imo...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote