KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun vs. NJO Luke

Exar Kun vs NJO Luke
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Exar 11 44.00%
Luke 14 56.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Exar Kun vs. NJO Luke
Started by: DarthMandalore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

oops sorry didn't read that other post

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crazymaniac
Restricted

Account Restricted

NJO Luke

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:28 AM
Click here to Send Crazymaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Crazymaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
- Luke uses 2 lightsabers and it's quite hard to fight 2 weapons that are wield by a single person when you use something like a double bladed lightsaber
- the hilt of a double bladed lightsaber is a nice target to hit (remember Obi-Wan vs Maul in TPM)
- Kun killed thousand of Massasi with a Sith ritual with powers chanalized through the Sith temples the build on Yavin 4. Luke could kill thousand of Yuuzhan Vong in combat
I guess Luke used two sabers in TUF because I never heard about that before then. As for Kun's saber, it's hilt was smaller than Maul's. I wish I had a picture in hand but it's seen in the comics. You're right though Luke is overpowered and so is Revan and Katarn. Luke has been built up by many authors to be quite strong which I can believe because of the whole son of the chosen one. He is sort of making up for Anakin's failure.

As for Revan and Katarn's strength, it's all bullshit that the game developers didn't look ahead when they were making the games. They weren't authors and they shouldn't have been telling the stories. Now you have overpowered characters because the developers wanted their character to be the coolest. mad

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan IS the coolest and still if he werent overpowered(i admi it hes a little bit overpowered)he would be one of the strongest sith

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

wuit calling me jack, kunT-ni, i obviously have a new name bud!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

1) Luke was able to charge through the entire Yuuzhan Vong HQ, basically on his own (yes Jacen and Jaina were with him, but it says in TUF that they did almost no work). Since this is the place where the YV leader is, there would be thousands of Vong, maybe even 10 000 or more, yet Luke wasted them all.

2) After doing that, he faced off against 7 or 8 slayers, can't remember which, either way it is impressive, Kyp who is supposedly very powerful could not even take one and he landed dozens of hits. Yet Luke was able to kill them with one hit, that means he is either exceptionally strong, or he was powering his weapon with the force.

3) Then he defeated the Supreme Overlord, who on his own would be a match for many jedi.

4) In the final YV battle, Luke used an unknown power, to instantly kill a slayer. It is described as being like green sparks. Jaina also describes him as being like the centre of the force. The force flowing through him, he was like a malestrom of force energy, unstoppable. Jaina also described him as being calm and focused, and his blade with like 10 or 20, all moving at the same time, with one purpose.

5) Luke was also able to manipulate black holes and gravity.

6) Luke was also able to knock down AT-AT's like they were nothing, he could also destroy entire armies with the force.

7) In the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke removed an entire planet from view using the force, he said it should last indefinently. He was also able to make himself invisible and unable to be sensed through the force. Also in the Black Fleet Crisis Luke rebuilt Vader's old fortress, he also made it invisible. He did all this with out being sensed through the force, and this is on Courscant.

8) Luke also trained underneath the clone emperor, so he would know about the sith as well as the jedi. Luke also defeated the Emperor's force storm, which was massive and able to destroy ships. Orignally posted by Revan DarkStar

Here are some reason Luke would prevail.

Last edited by Darth Plagues on Jun 11th, 2005 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke is a hard-as$.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont mind calling me kunT-ni jack

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

When did Luke knock down an AT-AT?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:49 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

Luke u dipshits.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:51 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote