KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter Book 7

Harry Potter Book 7
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i am hoping for HP and HG.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:35 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

yea, i agree with ya keiji. J.K. Rowling might want us to think that RW and HG should get together simply because they fight all the time, but I think most people get the idea of Ron and Hermione together from the movies. definetely harry and hermione. and ron could have someone else... but i can't tell ya cause i might use it in my story!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:54 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joelsef
yea, i agree with ya keiji. J.K. Rowling might want us to think that RW and HG should get together simply because they fight all the time, but I think most people get the idea of Ron and Hermione together from the movies. definetely harry and hermione. and ron could have someone else... but i can't tell ya cause i might use it in my story!

agree with you totally.....movie makes it stand out. i heard a rumor that it's HG and HP.

Ron may get someone in my story................

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:13 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tippy

hey, im new here lol , i want ron n hermione to get together, thell be sooooooo cute :P

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:18 AM
tippy is currently offline Click here to Send tippy a Private Message Find more posts by tippy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

you can do that in you story. i think all hermy and ron would do is fight.
definately harry and hermione.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:01 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

but but but but in the 4th book harry tells KRUM THAT HE DOESNT LIKE HER AND NEVER DID i dont think his feelings changed.......i mean ron and hermy are like trying hard to keep their feelings from coming out!! ya they fight that shows they do like each other..... i mean when fleur kissed harry on the cheek after the 2nd task (i think it was after the 2nd task) and hermione didnt mind but when she kissed ron on the cheek shes like mad...i can go on if i try to...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:21 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rick01666

how about hg and rw and and harry and that chick he whent to the yule ball thing with he allways looking at her in there 1st olws he looking at and heeps of other stuff ive read in all the fan sites i agree with misslilsweetie about ron and hermione

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:57 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Ron likes Hermione, you can tell. Hermione liked Harry, you can tell.

Ron finds out Hermione likes Harry and turns on Harry.

Im Back happy

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 11:57 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelslove

f

i think book 6 is going to be a lot darker.. ron and hermy kiss herminy gets kiddnaped and tortured. ron gos all ragy and powerful, harry try to sooth nevill not kill him while torturing mayfoy infrot of first year slytherines.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:03 PM
angelslove is currently offline Click here to Send angelslove a Private Message Find more posts by angelslove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelslove

gwap crushs hagrids hut kills snape(haha) and is to be hunted down a killedmad hagid goes on rampage.professer dumbledore s brother takes the place as defence against the dark arts

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:08 PM
angelslove is currently offline Click here to Send angelslove a Private Message Find more posts by angelslove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

good idea ...but which one of Harry's closeest friend's is gonna die??? I hope its NOT RON OR HERMY.....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:49 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

I think Cho will die

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:49 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i will be killing off______________________.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:38 AM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joelsef
I think Cho will die

but Cho isnt his closest friend...

what if it if Hagrid..that would be so sad

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:57 PM
crazykim

i hope it isnt hagrid either

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:37 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I don't mind if its cho or percy

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:59 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE IS COMING OUT IN ONE WEEK!! WHOSE EXCITED!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:56 PM
Midnight109

I'm excited.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:40 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i hated book six's end. i'm not writing anything about HP7 right now because i'm mad.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:28 AM
Midnight109

Ok , too bad .

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:52 AM