KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » the New Online Star Wars Game.

the New Online Star Wars Game.
Started by: Zatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

that would be galaxies, sounds fun to me, but i don't want to pay for it...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:12 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

It was good, well I thought so, but they totally fecked it up a month or so ago.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:45 AM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

how so?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:21 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

KoTOR FF7 KoTOR 2 best rpgs ever and i hate morrowind its terible at the begining you are in a first person view the you can change and its looks crap i hate itso much i got it for 2 for 20 at gamestation i hate it anyway i wanna play galaxies it looks good

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

From what I've heard, mostly from angry reviews on Amazon, the Combat Update managed to suck the remaining life out of Star Wars Galaxies by copy and pasteing data from Everquest.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Anyone can you help me with FF7?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:46 PM
Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth plo koon
darth moose

how can galaxies be a time sucking up thing when there is unlimmited time unless ur gunna die soon plus its the best game ever

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:48 PM
Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

OK OK I hear you. You must be a star wars fan.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:50 PM
Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth plo koon
darth moose

well lol this is a star wars forum

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:52 PM
Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I know. We were just saying never ending games aren't are thing. We like closure not something that keeps going and going.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:53 PM
darth plo koon
darth moose

the only thing i hate about galaxies is you CANT be a kel dor that uis brain cell killing news

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:53 PM
The Red

well Ok I guess.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:55 PM
darth plo koon
darth moose

its only end when you become a jedi and do alot of pvp then get bored =)

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:56 PM
darth plo koon
darth moose

c ya im going to another forum

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:00 PM
The Red

Bye.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:06 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
I have heard advertisements about it. they say you can get on anytime and play with anybody from han solo to darth vader it is your choice. They say there is unlimited things you can do in this game.

It pretty much sucks. Poor dev support, the CU (combat upgrade) destroyed what once was a thing with prospect, crippling lag (server-side), etc. And playing with Vader and Solo? I've only seen one screenshot with Vader in it and haven't heard a peep about playing with Han.

Becoming a Jedi is extremely time-consuming and difficult, and now much of the player base are either Jedi or BH (Bounty Hunter). The BHs love the fact that they can hunt Padawans for nice cash payouts with little-to-no risk (depending on the pre-Jedi build, of course...which you won't understand unless you do a little research). Jedi are underpowered, it costs millions of credits to get a decent lightsaber, grouping as a Jedi is very difficult (visibility, which gets you on the BH terminals), Jedi lose vast quantities of experience when they die, which takes forever to make up, etc.

Now that I've killed your interest in the game, is there anything you'd like to ask about it?

By the way, this game is far from 'new'. It already has two expansions out.

Last edited by Zeal Ex Nihilo on Jun 20th, 2005 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MTAPlayer
Padawan

hey zatch bell i got past the temple of ancients but i got stuck lol
i cant manage to beat those weapons around the world the just dont die
i used knight of the round 3 times and that thing dont die, so what? i died

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:49 PM
Click here to Send MTAPlayer a Private Message Find more posts by MTAPlayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Originally posted by Julie
Probably, I've never tried the game...it sounds like just one more thing to suck up way too much time

Time and money.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Originally posted by MTAPlayer
hey zatch bell i got past the temple of ancients but i got stuck lol
i cant manage to beat those weapons around the world the just dont die
i used knight of the round 3 times and that thing dont die, so what? i died

Where do you get that materia. i havent found it yet.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:34 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by FeceMan
Becoming a Jedi is extremely time-consuming and difficult

So they figured it out? I read that the users were too "slow" to figure out how to access the force so they had to dump a walkthrough on them.
quote:
The BHs love the fact that they can hunt Padawans for nice cash payouts with little-to-no risk (depending on the pre-Jedi build, of course...which you won't understand unless you do a little research). Jedi are underpowered, it costs millions of credits to get a decent lightsaber, grouping as a Jedi is very difficult (visibility, which gets you on the BH terminals), Jedi lose vast quantities of experience when they die, which takes forever to make up, etc.

Heh, sounds like my crappy level 50 monk > jedi padawans.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote