KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Welcome To the (Urban) Jungle (Werewolf game)

Welcome To the (Urban) Jungle (Werewolf game)
Started by: Next Venom_girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

guess......don't have any family for the RP though.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:17 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Chaos is the only Uktena. Flicker and Kitty are Bone Gnawers.
Yeah, probably more along the lines of a totem of War or Cunning.
You'd take orders right now, 'cause your still a young group. When you gain more rank you can be giving the orders. But right now, you're still learning about the werewolf world. There's just the 3 of you in the pack right now, but Trickster's right, you could have kinfolk gang buddies or allies or contacts with local gangs.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:25 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'd prefer Loki.
But Quetzal and Monkey King are okay too - I expect not Monkey King, though.

Firedrake would be okay, if our group is all about the fighting.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:21 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

don't really care

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:24 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

me also

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:01 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Then you guys are cool with Loki? confused

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:06 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

fine by me.....he doesn't require stuff like getting rid of FS, that make me happy.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:42 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i'm cool

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:55 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlyFree

erm hi???

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:59 PM
FlyFree is currently offline Click here to Send FlyFree a Private Message Find more posts by FlyFree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

hi

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:09 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

wanna join?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:15 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Hi.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:32 PM
Preciousdagger
Scream

I dont want to be a werewolf but could it be possible that I could be a human

Whats your favorite scary movie?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:34 PM
Preciousdagger is currently offline Click here to Send Preciousdagger a Private Message Find more posts by Preciousdagger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

is that allowed, venom?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:37 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Sure? You want to play a regular mortal or kinfolk?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:33 PM
Preciousdagger
Scream

It doesnt matter as long as I can be part of the storyline.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:38 PM
Preciousdagger is currently offline Click here to Send Preciousdagger a Private Message Find more posts by Preciousdagger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Look at regular character creation rules only you don't have to worry about breed or auspice (since you're human). If you're playing a kinfolk list what tribe / tribes you're related to. If you play kinfolk you actually see a werewolf and know what they are. Normal mortals for the most part won't remember if they see a werewolf in their warform. (Unless you want to play an antagonist such as a werewolf Hunter). Kinfolk (that know about their relatives) may have a Gift from related tribe and may know a few low level rites.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 10:16 PM
Preciousdagger
Scream

Ok just to add some spice to the story I think I want to be a wolf hunter.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:37 PM
punkrocker666
the dark lord

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:42 PM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkrocker666
the dark lord

Attachment: naota1.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:43 PM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote