KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Welcome To the (Urban) Jungle (Werewolf game)

Welcome To the (Urban) Jungle (Werewolf game)
Started by: Next Venom_girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
punkrocker666
the dark lord

Attachment: mamimi1.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:43 PM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkrocker666
the dark lord

Attachment: cap062.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:45 PM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Preciousdagger: Okay, just right up a character bio / history including why you want to hunt wolves (the wolf hunter is just after wolves and would have no idea what he / she was getting into, unlikely to find in L.A.) / werewolves (this type of hunter knows there are werewolves around but just sees them as senseless monsters, not as the world's protectors, and feel it is their duty to humankind to exterminate them before they kill or infect anyone else) and what brings you to L.A. Do you have a personal grievence against the werewolves (in general or one of the other Player Characters in particular?) or do you see hunting them as a duty to protect people from them. Do you have another job? Silver bullets can get expensive. Look at nonsupernatural backgrounds (allies, contacts, resources, etc)

Punkrocker666: Okay, anime pics, cool. Does that mean you want to make a character or are you just spamming?

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:57 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dude, don't spam.

We get a hunter, awesome.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:52 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trickster
Dude, don't spam.

We get a hunter, awesome.

whoa! hunter?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:11 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Originally posted by Preciousdagger
Ok just to add some spice to the story I think I want to be a wolf hunter.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:15 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Preciousdagger
Scream

Name:Karen Hunter (Isnt that ironic?)
Race:Human
Background- Her family were legenday shamans but were massacred when she was younger and before she could learn what she truly was. She would always have nightmares about what happened to her family until one day when she was about 14 a mysterious man appeared to her and told her the truth about what happened to her family and that they were slaughtered by werewolves. He then offered to help her exact her revenge and she has been training in various martial arts ever since until recently when she was informed that werewolves had surfaced to L.A. some strings were pulled and now she is currently with the L.A.P.D but she isnt looking for petty criminals she's looking for the monsters that murdered her family or so she thinks.

How is that? I can change it if needed.

Whats your favorite scary movie?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:31 PM
Preciousdagger is currently offline Click here to Send Preciousdagger a Private Message Find more posts by Preciousdagger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Preciousdagger
Name:Karen Hunter (Isnt that ironic?)
Race:Human
Background- Her family were legenday shamans but were massacred when she was younger and before she could learn what she truly was. She would always have nightmares about what happened to her family until one day when she was about 14 a mysterious man appeared to her and told her the truth about what happened to her family and that they were slaughtered by werewolves. He then offered to help her exact her revenge and she has been training in various martial arts ever since until recently when she was informed that werewolves had surfaced to L.A. some strings were pulled and now she is currently with the L.A.P.D but she isnt looking for petty criminals she's looking for the monsters that murdered her family or so she thinks.

How is that? I can change it if needed.

oh! hi! welcome to the world of werewolves!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:43 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((may i join this rp as well?))

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:55 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Preciousdagger
Scream

Hi I look to forward to working for all of you. Right now I'm just waiting for the ok of my profile.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:40 PM
Preciousdagger is currently offline Click here to Send Preciousdagger a Private Message Find more posts by Preciousdagger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

yes you may join also

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:47 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((thank you))

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:02 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

sure

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:39 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Great background Preciousdagger.
Were you thinking of ambushing the other players while they slept or were you planning to pick them off one by one. Right now we got "rest time" in game. evil face

Welcome, Angel Wings, just make a character and we'll work you in.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:48 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Preciousdagger
Scream

Well actually I was going to wait for them to go somewhere public and I was gonna track one of them there.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:31 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

The pack's headed for Big 5 Sporting Goods soon. evil face

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:43 PM
Preciousdagger
Scream

Ok I'll try an work myself in then

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:58 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
The pack's headed for Big 5 Sporting Goods soon. evil face

we are? oh yeah! we are!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:26 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

is ralph good or bad and is he a one time char

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:53 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

He's a good guy. Don't know, I guess it depends if he's needed... wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:59 PM