KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Old Star Wars VS New Star Wars

Who do you think one the most money at the bow office.
This poll is closed.
Old Star Wars 5 71.43%
New Star Wars 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Old Star Wars VS New Star Wars
Started by: Zatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Red

Dang that is alot of work. I don't have school right now. not for two months.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:17 AM
Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

You mean the wrestling thing? I try to read everyone's description before talking with them. However, I just know that I've seen my fair share of meets and tournaments (don't anymore - my school doesn't have a team).

Anyways, give Boba a chance. Seriously. He's all right.

Peace, sir.

Damn it! I hate having to go back and edit because I'm such a slow poster! I think I've finished a satisfactory post, but then I put it on the thread only to find that Mr. Bell and Boba are friends. ¿Qué me pasa conmigo? Yo no sé. Ay, madre de Díos...

Anyways, my work here is done.

Peace, friends.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Last edited by Darth L. Dipsit on Jun 9th, 2005 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I wasn't trying to be mean I was talking jokingly. He got mad.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:19 AM
Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

I know. I edited the post above. You guys made about five posts before I could even finish mine.

Anyways, peace.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

peace good sir.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:23 AM
darth tyrant
i love funbags

new star wars beats the old star wars by the better graphics. The old ones were still pretty sweet though!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:28 AM
Click here to Send darth tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by darth tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I know.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:30 AM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

exactly

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:17 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Special Effects doesn't' make a movie, it can make it better, but itcan't make a crappy movie good. The originals are far superior to the Prequels, with the exception of ROTJ, to which ROTS is superior.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

OT in general is a lot better then the PT it had emotion in every movie, PT only has one movie thats great and thats ROTS. And how... The movie has what it takes the emotion the story the dark feel of it all something the other two prequels didn't have. Even QGJ dead didn't make me care, ROTS made you care.

But thats all thats good about the PT Rots, for the rest OT kicks PT ass with pretty much everything

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:19 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not ROTJ. Man, that movie SUCKED. ANH wasn't exactly oscar material either, the only really good one IMO is ESB.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

ROTJ was good, although ESB is a lot better. Last time I saw ESB I saw it all in once ROTJ forced me to take a few breaks out of boredom. But it was still better then the PT was

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto
...Silvertsume's Lover...

I like the new Star Wars TONS better, not just for the upgrade in the technology... but the characters and story as well. I mean look at all the heros you have now! Back then it was just... Luke lol.

*~Mhm That's Right, Uh Huh Uh Huh~*

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

The old ones had much better storytelling, though. Luke was a person with whom I could identify. He was a man who became something, and made good friends and had conflicts in the meantime. The stories meant something. I think I've said this, but as cool as Darth Maul is, I can't identify with his character (in the context of the movie). He has all of two lines, which, although it contributes to his badass image, does not tell me anything about him. Now, call me oldschool, but Darth Vader - there is an EXTREME badass.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:00 AM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

AOTC and TPM are sh1t!OT pwn them ,,when i watch the moviethe most important thing is story line and then special effects so OT own them BIG time!!!
ps ANH Pwns roXX0rrz!

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:35 AM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You know normally I respect people that say something smart, bug god please don't ever talk like that again

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 01:24 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt get ya FIshy?you respest what i say,but not ow i say it?

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:28 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I just hate Leet....

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:38 PM