KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So HERE is how it is!

So HERE is how it is!
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Incorrect. Creating a tread under a somehow appealing name while putting no interesting contence to it is a deliberate attempt to waste people's time. If you want to talk BS, just make it clear in the name.
There are many silly treads around here which at least provide some amusement, while displaying the true idea behind them in the name immediately, granting viewers the honest choice to stay clear of them or to enter at a known risk.

what the hell are you talking about? it's kosta's right to make a thread about anything he damn pleases, as long as it's PG13 and its not spam, like 70 percent of the threads in the OTF have a very intrihguing name and the thread makes no sense whatsoever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:24 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

you can't always get what you want...ohhh I hate that song!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:24 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Originally posted by IceWithin
what the hell are you talking about? it's kosta's right to make a thread about anything he damn pleases, as long as it's PG13 and its not spam, like 70 percent of the threads in the OTF have a very intrihguing name and the thread makes no sense whatsoever

Well, then it seems I stepped in a turd and took to long to pull my foot out. I do sense some annoyance at your account concerning pointless treads, so why defend this one?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:30 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

they annoy me, yes. but not because they annoy me will people stop making them, its not right

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:35 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

I am annoyed

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:43 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

I do agree, people are just to silly to expect anything smart from them most of the times, and the fact that they will pour crap on to the world is irreversible.
I never meant to offend you or Kosta, but as right he is in posting anything useless but non-offence here, I claim the right to confront this and speak my piece of mind.
I hope we will be able to respect each other in this and remain able to meet here in the future with mutual respect.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:50 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by Vyxen
I am annoyed

stick out tongue

I do agree, people are just to silly to expect anything smart from them most of the times, and the fact that they will pour crap on to the world is irreversible.
I never meant to offend you or Kosta, but as right he is in posting anything useless but non-offence here, I claim the right to confront this and speak my piece of mind.
I hope we will be able to respect each other in this and remain able to meet here in the future with mutual respect.

hey man, I respect your opinion, Im just stating mine... but seeing it as it is, our opinions don't matter, it's the mod's that do erm laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:53 PM
wuTa

Kosta is a pimped out version of Harry Potter...anything he does is magical

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:54 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

turn me into, a JET

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:00 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

stick out tongue

hey man, I respect your opinion, Im just stating mine... but seeing it as it is, our opinions don't matter, it's the mod's that do erm laughing out loud

I'm glad we agree. And it would take alot more to make a mod screw you here, so don't worry. You don't seem like a person who will get banned here very easily.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:00 PM
Cepheus

lol Im not so sure... I nearly got banned once... but it wasnt my fault ...entirely

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:05 PM
wuTa

Originally posted by Vyxen
turn me into, a JET

i think he already turned you into a dyke laughing smokin' ....i swear, i kill myself

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:06 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Incorrect. Creating a tread under a somehow appealing name while putting no interesting contence to it is a deliberate attempt to waste people's time. If you want to talk BS, just make it clear in the name.
There are many silly treads around here which at least provide some amusement, while displaying the true idea behind them in the name immediately, granting viewers the honest choice to stay clear of them or to enter at a known risk.

Yout alk about wasting time, yet you COME BACK to the thread to further argue your point, which was "This is a waste of time" Its like youre TRYING to contradict your what you say with your actions. You want your 4 seconds back?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:57 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
ohhhh, De Niro-storm.

my favorite kind
laughing

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:59 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Dude, I so saw this coming, for AGES I wanted to start an utterly poitless, decieving thread that would either make poeple laugh, or have a go at me. lol. I weighed up my chances, saw some threads that were even worse than his one, and no one was getting told off. Just my luck that I was the one to get kicked in the nutts laughing out loud Ah well, it was all in good fun. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:59 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Originally posted by wuTa
Kosta is a pimped out version of Harry Potter...anything he does is magical

ROFLMAO laughing out loud.

Yeah biznatches! I'll abra-ca-pop-a-cap-in-your-ass! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:00 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Thanks Ice. Good to have some support big grin.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:02 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Lol this thread is better than a lot I have seen, so I see no problem with it big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:23 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote