KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Maul versus Vader

Maul versus Vader
Started by: Gryn Jabar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul versus Vader

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quit makin this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vader wins, move on!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like maul better than you, and even i can own up to him losing. come on, move on.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Yoda

I would have to say Maul is better with a lightsaber. If he can attack Vader quickly and efficiently, he might be able to pull it off. I mean, if Vader decides to force choke Maul, all Maul has to do is force push him and make him lose his grip.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Lord_Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Bye bye Darth Maul...

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Bye Bye Vader that is, if it's Mecha Vader. Do you think he could've defeated Obi and Qui-Gon at the same time? I don't.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Vader owns

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Vader owns

Are you starting to understand why I've called you a newb? For the hundredth time, you post a worthless nothing on here. Absolutely no reasons whatsoever, not even one bad one. And it's not just here. Every post but one of yours that I've seen had no reasons. So maybe calling you a newb wasn't fair, and I apologize but seriously back up your opinions.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Maul is fast but Vader's strong. Vader also packs a huge puch. Maul can do all his tricks but eventually he will have to actually fight and thats where Vader owns. Plus he would probably just force choke him before they even started the fight. There are just so many ways Vader can win.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

You obviously havent read many threads because I make tons of thourogh and good posts that back up my oppinions. So don't call me a newb because I've barely even depated with you and you havent seen my common good posts.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:40 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depated? Anyway, sorry about this, I remember posting in the same debate. Again, Bobafetty, it doesn't matter if you are STRONG with a lightsaber, IT WILL KILL YOU ANYWAY. VADER IS WEAK. He got his arm HACKED OFF by pre ESB luke.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Bye Bye Vader that is, if it's Mecha Vader. Do you think he could've defeated Obi and Qui-Gon at the same time? I don't.

Maul died in that fight with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Remember ? Maul is just too arrogant and too dumb.
If he has to fight pre suit Vader, he will die because of being less powerful. If he has to fight "mecha Vader" he will die because Vader will outsmart him.

So Vader wins...

@Gryn Jabar:
He got his arm cut off by a pre ESB Luke that was guided by Obi-Wan actually. That is a difference.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Yoda

I have already gone over the force choking part. If Vader wants to choke Maul, all Maul has to do is force push him.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:47 PM
Click here to Send Lord_Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless he makes a will save big grin. But seriously folks, has Vader EVER faced a fighter of Maul's caliber besides Obi-Wan?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:53 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoops, turns out they already fought, and Vader won. I dispute that however, and do not retract my statements.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:27 AM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Like Dipsit explained once. Vader is immensly masterful with the force. Vader doesent need a saber to win this. He either force chokes, force push's off ledge or into pillar, lightning, object force throw, and the list goes on.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:12 AM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

immensely masterful with the Force? lol, yeah right. Don't get me wrong, he's not bad but he's no Dooku for instance. All he can do is Force choke non-Force users (like Maul) and use telekinesis mid-battle (like Maul) and he did throw his lightsaber once which I'm pretty sure Maul would dodge and then press the advantage so Force powers are really useless here. Vader's strength would help but Maul does have a double-bladed lightsaber so he can attack twice as often, he's faster, and a better duelist in general. Maul is more powerful but it's possible Vader might take advantage of Maul's only weakness: his arrogance.

As for the clone Maul fighting Vader, firstly Maul was winning and Vader won by thrusting the lightsaber through HIMSELF and into Maul. Next, it was a clone. Who knows what they did to it, Boba and Jango are different for instance so the Maul clone would really not have the training and would thereby be less powerful.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:43 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

vader doesnt get his arm hacked off. and yes maul is better with a saber, but vader is too powerful in the force.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:52 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

more powerful in the Force than Maul? probably, but even if he is it isn't enough to make a difference. Look at Yoda vs. Dooku, Yoda's way more powerful in the Force but it didn't help him in the fight once they used the lightsabers.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:54 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

he did win the fight though. dooku ran away because he knew he was going to lose. read the book.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:56 PM