KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » The Sig Gallery of DarkCrawler

The Sig Gallery of DarkCrawler
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, I made this Namor sig. Not my best works, but I like how the colors blend. smile
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 1st, 2006 11:12 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Also made this Juggernaut sig to Juggernaut666 a while back:

Old Post May 1st, 2006 11:13 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Civil War sig...

Old Post May 1st, 2006 04:36 PM
Mr.Biscuits

what is the name of that Font?

Old Post May 1st, 2006 05:18 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Engravers MT. smile

Old Post May 1st, 2006 06:09 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Thanks...and

great ****ing Sigs............... smile

Old Post May 1st, 2006 06:13 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmmm...*considering "borrowing" some techniques from DC*

Your style is obviously unique. And your sigs rock (I'm sure I've told you that before). I think I'm going to try a DC-esque sig when I find some time (in a week or two) in an attempt to learn some new techniques. Consider it a compliment though, since you're not so far beyond my level that I can't figure out how you're doing everything, but I also realize you're doing a lot of cool stuff that I haven't been. The "brushed" look on all the renders and images will be the toughest, but the rest I should be able to emulate fairly well.

smile

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Nice sigs! What size do you use?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:30 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC, where did you get that font at? I'll have to add it to my collection. evil face

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 08:29 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmmm...*considering "borrowing" some techniques from DC*

Your style is obviously unique. And your sigs rock (I'm sure I've told you that before). I think I'm going to try a DC-esque sig when I find some time (in a week or two) in an attempt to learn some new techniques. Consider it a compliment though, since you're not so far beyond my level that I can't figure out how you're doing everything, but I also realize you're doing a lot of cool stuff that I haven't been. The "brushed" look on all the renders and images will be the toughest, but the rest I should be able to emulate fairly well.

smile

Don't mind if you do. big grin

Can't wait for the results.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 01:33 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by NBT
Nice sigs! What size do you use?

350X150 pixels. smile

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 01:35 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
DC, where did you get that font at? I'll have to add it to my collection. evil face
I think it's in Photoshop as default. smile

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 01:36 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Sig I made for the Duel against Aurora:

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 05:18 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Since I rendered this Iron Spidey image to my Civil War sig, I didn't want it to go to waste. So I made a sig. Never realized how amazing sigs you can made with Spider-Man drawn by Michael Turner...

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:23 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Since I rendered this Iron Spidey image to my Civil War sig, I didn't want it to go to waste. So I made a sig. Never realized how amazing sigs you can made with Spider-Man drawn by Michael Turner...

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

hey, those rock!

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 12:08 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Question: Why do you save most of your sigs as .gifs?? Jpg's generally give you better quality, and aren't any larger in file size for me. I only use gifs for animations. Perhaps it's different for your program or something....but I thought I'd make that suggestion.

Hmm....unless you want to save all your layers...I don't normally do that. Meh, I'm sure you have your reasons...and it doesn't seem to hurt the quality anyway.

Last edited by Digi on May 3rd, 2006 at 01:59 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:49 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I don't know why...it's just some kind of thing I have gotten used to. smile

I used Apophysis for the Spidey sig, how does my first try look? big grin

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 12:43 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I'll still remember the sigs you made me...I'll still bow before the Master big grin laughing

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:25 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Magnificent sigs indeed, better than I dared to expect from the ones I've seen in your messages. Colours are used very well, for example I can almost feel the wrath coming out from the Civil War-signature. Also pictures and texts are witty, nothing to complain really. It seems that Tampere has provided us a positive surprise (not only in sigmaking, you seem very okay in other ways too).

Respect_Popeye

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:54 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote