KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Could Harry Have Elf Blood In Him?

Could Harry Have Elf Blood In Him?
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
air

lol thats wat i said in simpler terms thanku

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Okay okay, you all win. No need to continue this thread.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 10:34 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Excellent, finally seeing sense.

EDITED BY PHOE - Please be respectful of other opinions, they are as equally valid as your own.

Last edited by Phoenix on Jun 16th, 2005 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:49 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Nope. I got another clue! Muahahaha. Thank you book two! Quote from book two

"'Ah, if Harry Potter only knew!' Dobby groaned, more tears dripping onto his ragged pillowcase. 'If he knew what he means to us, to the lowly, the enslaved, we dregs of the magical world!'"

So, Dobby is basically saying Harry means something to the House Elves. I believe that if Harry did have elf blood in him, he would be the link to bring house elves to becoming a equal, that is why Dobby wanted to save Harry all the time in book two. Without Harry, nothing could help the house elves!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:51 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I think that as elves have an inferiority complex they could only look up to a wizard. I liked that description of Harry Potter though, I wish something like it could be applied to me sad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:53 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Nope. I got another clue! Muahahaha. Thank you book two! Quote from book two

"'Ah, if Harry Potter only knew!' Dobby groaned, more tears dripping onto his ragged pillowcase. 'If he knew what he means to us, to the lowly, the enslaved, we dregs of the magical world!'"

So, Dobby is basically saying Harry means something to the House Elves. I believe that if Harry did have elf blood in him, he would be the link to bring house elves to becoming a equal, that is why Dobby wanted to save Harry all the time in book two. Without Harry, nothing could help the house elves!

Lol, maybe you'd better look up the word 'evidence'. Dobby went on to explain that Harry means something to ALL the lowly and enslaved because he defeated Voldemort once. During Voldemorts reign they were all treated as Dobby was under the command of Lucius Malfoy. Hence that is why Dobby was saving him - to repay his thanks. Now will you stop talking about this nonsense?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:55 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Originally posted by TheSun
Don't be ridiculous

:P
personally i don't think that it's JKR's way to make something like this happen - but plot wise it's possible, even if not very likely.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:27 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

Harry means alot to the world as a whole if voldie was to win then every person and creature would be in deep S***

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:59 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

<--------------------------
I'm half elf, and I no Harry can't be because he doesn't have any of their characteristicts. The same way you can tell Fleur was half veela, you would be able to tell Harry's part elf. happy

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:01 PM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

What sort of elf?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:31 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

yeah - there are loads of different kinds ....
(as previously said)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:37 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Riiiiiiiight.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:05 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

well there are!! big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:48 PM
shaber
schizoid

There are 'Light Elves' and 'Dark Elves' in European mythology. House elves are actually brownies (work for free, disappear when given clothes)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:18 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think its a good theory, but I would think NOT a house elf! Maybe a 'higher' elf ((like the Elves of the Forbidden Forest which feature in several fanfictions - but have not been confirmed by JK yet))

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

How about wood nymphs? They're attractive enough to serenade dinners.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:21 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Could be...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:22 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Just had a thought! Maybe the one of the reasons Harry can/could defeat Voldie is because he has Elf blood and therefore Elf magic...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:23 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Now there is an idea, Phoenix. Two brother wands can't fight each other, but elves don't need wands do they. Plus I never said house elf, most people just said house elf right off the back.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:15 AM
TheSun

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Now there is an idea, Phoenix. Two brother wands can't fight each other, but elves don't need wands do they. Plus I never said house elf, most people just said house elf right off the back.

This is just a theory, but that may just be because they're the only type of elf in the Harry Potter series? Just a thought... This is silly, there has been absolutely no evidence that Harry is an elf!! I could just as well say that Hagrid is a bunny rabbit.

EDITED BY PHOE - TheSun, I understand you have loads of strong opinions, which is great, but you cannot continue roughshoding over other people's opinions like this!

Thanks!

PHOE xx

Last edited by Phoenix on Jun 17th, 2005 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:19 AM