KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Could Harry Have Elf Blood In Him?

Could Harry Have Elf Blood In Him?
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

you have a point there but i don't agree for some reason.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:05 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Perfectly understandable.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:43 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202
I think nightcrawler might have a point but it needs sharpning.he already found stuff to support his idea but i agree with dark1365.all wizards and whiches can do that and i have my proof

Think about this from book five at Harry's hearing in the ministry:
page 136:
'he blew up his aunt for god's sake!' Fudge shouted
"And you very kindly did not press charges on that occasion,accepting,i presume,that even the best wizards cannot control their emotions ,"said Dumbledore calmly.

look at the part where Dumbledore said'even the best wizards '
In my opinion that means that if all wizards can do that Harry might not have elf blood in him.

what do you guys think?

huh

fair point!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:38 AM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Remember, though. They never said if people used their wands or not, JohnnyBloom.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:51 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Could Harry Have Elf Blood In Him?

Originally posted by TheSun
I respect that they have an opinion. I respect that opinion. I think the opinion is wrong. I have said so in the best way I see fit. You have a problem with my style of writing, not my apparent disrespect of people's opinions and so-called fight-starting. I don't want to fight, I just want to express my opinions on a forum. I know it's a note, and it's from a mod, so is there any need for the MOD NOTE?

TheSun, you say you are respecting other people's opinions, but I've seen no evidence of that in your derogatory comments. Comments such as "I may as well suggest that Hagrid is a bunny" are extremely disrespectful, and both myself and Rogue have asked you politely to stop.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:25 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Oh dear! sad
TheSun don't be angry at what our wise moderaters are saying.Just listen to them and heed their words of advice.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:12 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Hm. Apparently we have differing interpretations of light-hearted humour and outright disrespect.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:02 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

not everyone agrees on everything - but seeing as they are our mods, perhaps we should just do as they ask messed

nightcrawler: yeah true :P i was only saying she had a point stick out tongue but your point taken to laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:05 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I know, I just wanted to make sure you noticed that as well.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:10 PM
air

NightCrawler341 do you think harry is an elf because of his green eyes...was this the beginning of the thinking or....something else....

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:16 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by TheSun
I was making my opinion in an effective manner. Unless creativity is banned form these forums I don't think I should be gentle and sensitive all of the time.

If the moderators think it doesn't belong, it DOESN'T!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:09 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by dark1365
If the moderators think it doesn't belong, it DOESN'T!

Mods have opinions also, yes.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:01 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

Hot Sauce, I' m gonna try and help you out here. Okay, why would a person have (eh hem) with a HOUSE ELF? That's the only way you would get HOUSE ELF in your blood!!!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:01 AM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

Plus, it's not in the house elfs' nature to do that.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:02 AM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Did I specifically say house elf? I believe just elf, and there could be other elves unsaid OR, people, it could be long back if elves couldn't have been bad looking and such. But hell, it is just a theory.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:05 AM
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

And they've always been enslaved.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:05 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Did JKR say that? And what if there are other elves? Or what if ther was actually some good looking ones that are well kept because they have a nice family? Think of the possiblities(sp?)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:06 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Plus we've only seen what Dobby's looked like.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:07 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

And even if they do look bad, give them some credit, they have been having rough lives. No need to call them ugly.... Crap now I sound like Hermoine.... or a S.P.E.W. person....

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:08 AM
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

Actually almost everyone here has been talking about Dobby's type. They even have a picture of Dobby as an example on this thread somewhere.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:10 AM