KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » extending T3

extending T3
Started by: barand1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
barand1

extending T3

What would you extend in T3? I would extend, well add a scene where y’know when the T-850 restarts after shutting down, that he restarts and finds the T-X walking into the place where he is the (the airplane place). She is about to enter her helicopter, but sees the T-850, and then they have a quick fight and she kicks the s**t out of him (ie allows endoskeleton to appear through his skin). She could throw him or something or he gets cornered by some T-1s and she enters the helicopter and heads to catch up with John and Kate.

What do you think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:11 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

It would work, I felt that the action sequences towards the end were a tad too short.

If i was to add scenes, it would be in the middle stages of the movie, I would add bits where we get to know John a bit better, and perhaps some relations between him and Claire Danes, after all theyre supposed to get married right, we don't want zero chemistry...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:34 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Sounds like a good idea barand, you too rulz.

I would probably add an extra scene to the moments when they are driving through the desert and have them stop because of car problems. (flat tire, I dunno). This would give us an opportunity to get to know John and Kate much better and it would be a great chance to give some extra back story on everything that has or is happening. Then after they fix the problem that the vehicle previously had we can go ahead to the moment when Arnie speaks to John while driving and tosses the power cell out the driver's window.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:01 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet...

A FUTURE WAR FIGHT

We had nothing.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:59 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

I'm suprised this hasn't been added yet:

I would have added SARAH CONNOR!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:28 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

LOL! She is dead, but sure a flash back scene would of been great!

These are great idea, how can we let WB or the producers know?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:23 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

I know she is dead. I would not have had her dead. She needed to be a part of that film.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:35 PM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I couldn't agree more konja, if Sarah were still alive in T3 and the scene I mentioned before was extended the way I explained then it would make for some pretty memorable moments in my opinion.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:17 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

But then it would be pretty damn similar to T2 don't ya think?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:14 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

True, but this film needed as much story development and character in-depth scenes as they could get since most of the film was merely action anyway. Plus I suppose you could throw Kate Brewster into the mix which would make it somewhat different. Or maybe I love T2 so much that I wouldn't really care if it was the same in that aspect, lol.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:31 AM
U Neek
Mr

I think T3 should have had more scenes that showed the T-X killing off a few more of JC's future lieutenants. As it happens she killed some guy working in a burger bar, some kids at a house party and Kate's father...And there were like a dozen or so people on her list when she "downloaded" it from the phone.

These scenes could have showed us an even deadlier side to the T-X, and would have taken us back to T1 where the Arnold style Terminator was killing off all the "Sarah Conners" in a cold, calculated way.

Also that was one of the main points as to why Skynet sent the T-X back: JC could not be located so send a machine back to cripple the Human Resistance by killing JC's future lieutenants. This would have made the film stand out from the other two movies, in that the machine sent back was not just trying to hunt down the leader of the Human Resistance.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:46 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
Also that was one of the main points as to why Skynet sent the T-X back: JC could not be located so send a machine back to cripple the Human Resistance by killing JC's future lieutenants.

Yeah, that was one of the main plotlines to T3 (to kill John's liutenants), but instead of following it, we end up watching a movie that follows T2 too closely. That's Mostow for you! stick out tongue

Btw, Welcome to the KMC Terminator forum, U Neek! Happy Dance

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:20 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vvvrulz
But then it would be pretty damn similar to T2 don't ya think?

If they were trying to avoid too much similarity than they wouldn't have had Dr. Silberman make an appearance. The premise of the film also wouldn't have been based on two terminators fighting to kill John.

I think taking Sarah out was a bad choice. It's like when different actors play a character in the sequels. Leaving her out just didn't work. She could have at least been in it enough to show her die, not just mention that she was dead.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:10 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

!
quote:
I think taking Sarah out was a bad choice. It's like when different actors play a character in the sequels. Leaving her out just didn't work. She could have at least been in it enough to show her die, not just mention that she was dead.

Courtesy of our dear friend Mr. Mostow.

Let's give him a round of applause for yet another silly decision (altho i don't blame him, it's hard to fill James Cameron's shoes, considering the quality and excellence of T2)

PS: This is my 100th post! Yay!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Last edited by RevoWution™©® on Jun 16th, 2005 at 09:22 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:16 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Boy that was pretty quick for 100, lol.

Mostow is a genius at making a meal of everything.
He seemingly chose Kate Brewster's character to replace Conner's, but those two pale in comparison in almost every way, its pitiful really.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:47 AM
U Neek
Mr

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
Btw, Welcome to the KMC Terminator forum, U Neek! Happy Dance

Hi there TMACalicious. Thank you for inviting me to the Terminator forum. I'm not new to this forum because I've posted on this forum before, and I read it quite regularly, but only post now and again.

My involvement in this forum was in more of the old threads, and starting fights with Ahnold, LOL. (Hey bud, if you're out there reading this, post on the forum, we need you!)

Everyone keep posting, and keeping making noise in the hope that a T4 gets made to repair the damage caused by T3. Hopefully, in time, this Terminator forum will get recognition from KMC to be given its own section, like The Matrix and Star Wars movies.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:22 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote