KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Goku vs Clark Kent

Goku vs Teenage Clark
This poll is closed.
Goku 19 51.35%
Clark Kent 18 48.65%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jchap

I just noticed on a reply from crazylozer that i forgot that Goku only travels as fast as the speed of light, but Clark can go faster. But Goku still has the ability to teleport. anyway, this is just an add-on to my earlier reply

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:42 PM
Jchap is currently offline Click here to Send Jchap a Private Message Find more posts by Jchap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Sorry to be argumentative JChap, but Goku's teleporting ability (Instant Transmission), is the way that he travels at the speed of light. Otherwise, he's considerably slower.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:33 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Clark cannot travel faster than the speed of light, especially smallville clark...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jchap

sorry my bad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:45 AM
Jchap is currently offline Click here to Send Jchap a Private Message Find more posts by Jchap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vamp d-3

Actually, cell can move as fast as goku's teleport, and goku is way faster than cell in gt. Also, goku gets hurt when he is thrown against a cliff, etc. due to the power of the hit and the speed, goku is obviously stronger than superman.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:16 AM
vamp d-3 is currently offline Click here to Send vamp d-3 a Private Message Find more posts by vamp d-3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Smallville's Clark Kent cannot beat Goku.

Superman cannot beat Goku.

However, Superman Prime, with the Sword of Heaven personally given to him by God himself after he broke the Gates of Heaven guarded God's top archangel, Micheal. Micheal didn't even attempt to stop Superman and the archangel has unlimited power.

But now Superman Prime has unlimited powers and would annihilate Goku's highest Saiyen level in mere sec/mins.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:00 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joser23
mm look we r talkin about goku! moron! and he destroyed majin boo and he destroyed the entire solar sistem then he i mean goku!! can destroy the sun and kill superman idiot!

I was that moron and I believe you spelled Buu wrong,we're and system.Who's the idiot now? laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 02:08 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_Jedi
The Jedi who pwns all

Goku would destroy Clark because Clark is a pre-pubescent little idiot who doesn't even know how to "control" his powers. Besides, Goku is a much better name! Superman could never really be destroyed, not even in the comics---he just gets reborn somehow, always.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 03:14 AM
Uber_Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Uber_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know,Superman would definitely win this fight.laughing He can ''control'' his powers and he is WAY more invincible than Goku or any other DBZ/GT character.Now,I do like DBZ,in fact DBZ is one of the best cartoons/comic books I've ever seen but they cannot beat Superman,especially Pre-Crisis Superman because he's totally invincible(ex.Magic and Kryptonite).No matter what they do they'll never be able to surpass Superman.They can't even breathe in space and there isn't anything to tell them Superman's weaknesses since Superman can block out someone trying to read his mind so Goku wouldn't be able to use that to find out.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:04 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Goku can read minds? Also, pre-pubscent means before hitting puberty. I'm not entirely sure, but I do believe that Clark is at least an emo teen, teen being the operative word.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 06:24 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_Jedi
The Jedi who pwns all

The key thing is---Clark isn't smart enough to even cook an egg with his heat eye beam!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 06:48 PM
Uber_Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Uber_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

pre-crisis supes would beat goku, post-crisis (what supes is now) would get his ass kicked really really really badly by goku, or vegeta, or pretty much any of the DBZ characters who can destroy a planet at the very least. these people include.

Goku
vegeta
krillin
frieza
cell
buu (all forms)
gohan
goten
trunks
all members of the ginyu force
the androids (#16, #17, #18, #19)
piccolo

well let just say that almost all the main characters of the show by the time GT starts could destroy a planet. and therefore would be able to kill superman and especially clark from smallville.

only pre-crisis supes would stand a chance.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Nov 7th, 2005 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:58 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

actually, only freeza at 100% power could blow up a planet, so the ginyu force, being considerably weaker, could not destroy a planet. also, the power of any character that isnt part-saiyan, or a integral part of fighting (the androids, cell, buu, etc.) have never really been specified.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:21 AM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I know,Superman would definitely win this fight.laughing Goku or any other DBZ/GT character. They can't even breathe in space Goku wouldn't be able to use that to find out.

Z Warriors can't breath in space? Have you ever heard of GT? (Grand Tour? Where the Dragonballs are no longer spread across planet Earth, but across the Galaxy? How do you think the Z Warriors get to these Dragonballs? Spaceships? No. They fly through space to get to them. Recheck your sources. Goku pwns Clark.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:25 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually they did use a spaceship and the only Z Fighters who went on that trip were Goku,Trunks and Pan.And those dragonballs were totally different from the ones they usually use,they were called the Black-Star dragonballs and they were never used until GT.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 09:01 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
pre-crisis supes would beat goku, post-crisis (what supes is now) would get his ass kicked really really really badly by goku, or vegeta, or pretty much any of the DBZ characters who can destroy a planet at the very least. these people include.

Goku
vegeta
krillin
frieza
cell
buu (all forms)
gohan
goten
trunks
all members of the ginyu force
the androids (#16, #17, #18, #19)
piccolo

well let just say that almost all the main characters of the show by the time GT starts could destroy a planet. and therefore would be able to kill superman and especially clark from smallville.

only pre-crisis supes would stand a chance.

Superman Prime would pwn EVERY DBZ character without breaking a sweat.He spent 15,000 years inside of the sun and came out invulnerable to EVERYTHING and he had the ability to bring people back from the dead and he was completely gold.Superman Prime is the strongest version of Superman EVER,this version is even stronger than Pre-Crisis Superman.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 09:06 PM
Zarathustra

Originally posted by crazylozer
actually, only freeza at 100% power could blow up a planet, so the ginyu force, being considerably weaker, could not destroy a planet. also, the power of any character that isnt part-saiyan, or a integral part of fighting (the androids, cell, buu, etc.) have never really been specified.

In the first season of DBZ, Vegetta, being weaker than any member of the Ginyu Force, blew up a planet inhabitted by big insects with a blast from two fingers without exerting much effort.
That being said, Goku's nothing more than a Superman wannabe. He's a blatant ripoff: Alien baby from a destroyed planet sent to Earth in a small spacecraft. Has great powers by human standards and after sacrificing himself for the greater good (because he's an undoubtably purehearted and morally upright individual) he comes back from the dead. He's Superman with a bad haircut and less character. I don't care what his "power level" is: he's going down because this crap doesn't fly with me.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 04:15 AM
Zarathustra is currently offline Click here to Send Zarathustra a Private Message Find more posts by Zarathustra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

I meant an Earth-sized planet. I think that planet of bugs was actually pretty small, but again, who knows; they're not really specific? Oh, and goku as a superman rip-off, good call! laughing

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 04:48 AM
FistOfThe North

There are dozens of Superman ripoffs, can you say Shazzam? But there is something behind the Goku element i cannot pinpoint but that i can accept. Superman is my most favorite character of all time, but Goku and company and the DBZ story, I love..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:27 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Saiyans are the only ones that would give Superman competition.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 08:05 PM