KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Goku vs Clark Kent

Goku vs Teenage Clark
This poll is closed.
Goku 19 51.35%
Clark Kent 18 48.65%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goku vs Clark Kent
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong, Anomaly, I'm 100% correct in everything I say. smile

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 05:37 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

not exactly

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 05:03 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can't beat me, Anomaly.. I am right. big grin

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:39 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

See, I'm not going to argue anymore with you. I feel what I said so far pretty much sums up what Dragonball is. Some wacky cartoon that isn't in the same league as the Superman series. I could sketch up some cheapo Dragonball episode today, introducing even more wacky over the top powers for these Dragonball characters. Superman has had his powers shaped and crafted (and explained in explicit detail) over many years.

How DARE you try and cheapen the Superman legacy with sleezy comparisons to a stupid cheap-áss cartoon? How DARE you all! Next week there'll be some other cheap-ass american cartoon with characters with even more absurd capabilities that make even Goku look crap.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:59 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Everything you said there is just your personal opinion with no argumentation. I wont argue with your personal opinion, its pointless.

personally I loved DBZ (to death) when I was younger, and I still like it today. Superman is also a part of my childhood, so they are both special to me but this isn't a thread about who is more nostalgic, or who deserves more respect, this is a thread on who would win Goku or Clark.

And DBZ isn't a "sleazy cartoon" at all, its one of the most popular (if not the most popular) Manga's (comic book) and TV series in Japan. So you need to think about it from that point, DBZ is a legend of Japanese comics too. Sure is not near the world wide legacy that is "Supeman" (nothing is). But its not something that is near "sleazy", its a major part of Japanese comics. So stop trying to degrade it to something that its not. Simply because you don't like it doesn't mean anything at all.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 09:45 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh but I never said I didn't like it! I just don't WATCH it.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 11:33 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Its just not possible for Superman to win this fight, Goku is on a far higher plateau of power then Superman is. Thats why a battle between Superman and Goku seems absurd.

Goku>Doomsday>Superman

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:39 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mario (pre-mushroom crisis)>Goku>Doomsday>Superman

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:55 AM