KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cloud vs. Dante

Cloud or Dante
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cloud 4 36.36%
Dante 5 45.45%
i'm retarded and can't answer 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cloud vs. Dante
Started by: Hooverman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hooverman

Question Cloud vs. Dante

Cloude vs. Dante

Finnaly a badass big sword battle

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:29 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

I think Dante would win. It would be a good match but Dante haves superspeed, strength, superhealing, and transformations; its just too much for cloud. Unless he's allowed to use magic spells then things are going to start getting ruff for Dante.

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:35 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

thnx for your post but can Dante really survive a sword not in this one if u can't do it in the game it dosn't exist here yes he can use magic but no summons

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:38 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

oops no ultima spell though

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:44 AM
Hooverman

the only spells allowed are all levels of bolts, fires,ices,and quakes

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:50 AM
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hooverman
thnx for your post but can Dante really survive a sword not in this one if u can't do it in the game it dosn't exist here yes he can use magic but no summons

Dantes been stabed in the chest with a sword (remember Alastor) and survived, and he was shot in the head and still was talking (Lady did that in Devil May Cry 3), I think Cloud is going to need magic for this match to win. I think if Cloud use a combination of float (so he can fly) and haste (so he can match Dantes speed) with alot of magic attacks he should win atleast a couple.

Dante 6/10 smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:52 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

i never played the third one (thnx 4 ruining that part sad ) and u could still b stabbed in gameplay in this he can't have that advantage and cloud can only have all bolts ices fires and quakes

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:59 AM
Hooverman

and haste

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:59 AM
dvampire
xenogears

If Dantes superhealing is gone. Then I think Cloud is going to start winning at the begining of the match with combination of haste and elemental spells, which is going to force Dante to use his transformation making the match pretty even.

50/50 this time. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:11 AM
Hooverman

so this battle was a good idea?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:13 AM
Hooverman

lemme rephrase that was this battle a good idea?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:21 AM
Hooverman

guess not sad

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:06 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Yes it was a good match to me.

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:13 AM
Hooverman

yeah but u r the only one aw well tommorow's another day

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:37 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Match is Ok.. Til Dante remembers Sparda...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:07 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. well what about the W- item?.. he can W-summon Knights of the round for like 99999 damage twice.. and if 2 W-summons.. lordie o_o.. it would be really cool to see dante fight off all the knights of the round table lol

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:28 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

But he can't summon in this match. I think Hooveman said that in the first page.
Still, I think Dajnte will win. Cloud doesn't have guns but he has magic and a sword. Dante has guns, but he doesn't have magic but has a sword. Dante could transform.

And Dante has more experience. Maybe he looks young, but that's since his half demon. His like 50 or something.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:33 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol.. well what about the W- item?.. he can W-summon Knights of the round for like 99999 damage twice.. and if 2 W-summons.. lordie o_o.. it would be really cool to see dante fight off all the knights of the round table lol

Never underestimate my Sparda. Your paltry knights are not enough to- OW! That kinda hurt! OW! Seriously, stop it god dammit! Stupid knights... I'll show you... (omnislash ensues while Dante is distracted)................. ........................... ................... That's it. BOOM!

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:28 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

Re: Cloud vs. Dante

Originally posted by Hooverman
Cloude vs. Dante

Finnaly a badass big sword battle

Black Mage would kill both of them. big grin

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:49 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

Re: Re: Cloud vs. Dante

Originally posted by RagnaViper
Black Mage would kill both of them. big grin

no offense but r u obsessed with him if so you'll like this series i found on newgrounds
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/217292
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/220387
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/225173
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/240616

Last edited by Hooverman on Jun 17th, 2005 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:48 PM