i know how to make the web but it wont be easy to get the chemicals. this is how you do it.
What was the first synthetic polymer fiber ever synthesized by man? If you did not say Nylon, you are not paying attention. That's right, Nylon was invented in 1938 by E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. And the world has never been the same.
1. In a 150 mL tall-form beaker, dissolve 1.0 mL of pure sebacoyl chloride in 50 mL of methylene chloride (careful, suspected carcinogen).
2. In a different, small beaker, combine 10 mL of 1M aqueous sodium hydroxide with 15 mL water.
3. To the small beaker solution, stir in 0.55 grams of pure 1,6-hexanediamine until it dissolves.
4. Now take the tall-form beaker and tilt it. Slowly pour the contents of the small beaker down the side of the tall beaker without mixing the layers.
5. A polymer film should form at the interface between the two layers.
6. Take a long wire and twist a hook at one end.
7. Gently grasp the center of the film with the wire hook.
8.round the film on some where.
This how you can make nylon,but you can use the nylon liquid for web just fill web cartridges with that stuff and put some more chemicals that will make nylon strong and sticky youl have to pressurize it co3.you will have to make webshooter for shooting it when liquid contacts with air it wil turn in to web (nylon).
Last edited by spidey-man fan on Jun 19th, 2006 at 09:13 AM
ok well i still need the info if someone could plz send it to me i have a way to make it smaller and without co2. a know a guy who would pay alot of money for one. so if any one will help me then i will send one to this guy and send the money to u.
Gender: Male Location: Behind you with a rusty steak knife
Why get bit and only get wall crawling and strength, when you can shoot webs from your hands... I was smart back in the day, i drew him swingin by his butt like he should be when i was in Kindergarten. That's where real spiders do their magic.
Don't take this webshooter I made a year or so ago too seriously. I am getting many emails from eager inventors. Please... it is better to spend your time investigating a better way to climb a wall or fly than to pour endless hours into experimentation with household adhesives to make the "perfect formula," or even to spend money on the mechanical parts. This has become slightly over-glorified to a point where some think they can make one like spiderman's. This thing could barely hold up 10 pounds. If you want something to do, work on a gyroscope that can direct centrifugal/centripital energy into forward motion for flight or create inventions involving magnets . I promise you will hear more about my inventions in the future; ones that will be designed to immitate some "super-human abilities." -and you most likely will not hear about them on this forum....