KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » "Webshooter"

"Webshooter"
Started by: leren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
White_widow

I distorted the link because it wouldn't let me post it. It just has a bunch of spaces in it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 05:58 PM
White_widow is currently offline Click here to Send White_widow a Private Message Find more posts by White_widow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bellsmith98
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you email marketing or any type of follow-up to, you will know that an email is the most important part, in any subject line.This add to their collection or to start trying to be interested in A wonderful collectors piece. Webshooter comes from the set of Spider-Man.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 06:19 AM
bellsmith98 is currently offline Click here to Send bellsmith98 a Private Message Find more posts by bellsmith98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
White_widow

Ok. So I've started my own forum dedicated to the web shooter in which we theorized various changes to the formula.

We found out how to make it stronger and more stringy. If you want to see it, go to the superhero forums . com and look for Spiderman---> products----> anything with white widow in it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 01:03 AM
White_widow is currently offline Click here to Send White_widow a Private Message Find more posts by White_widow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: "Webshooter"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leren
Make some with CO2 Cartridges, tubes, puncture needles, small electric spinners (to form "strand") Have a solid platform that will fit comfortably and a good puncture system in place while keeping the mechanism in an air-tight environment. Formula for "web" (don't swing with this stuff)

1/3 light CA glue (super glue)
1/3 anti-adhesive (preserve as liquid)
1/3 regular Elmer's glue (for texture)

add a small amount of vinegar and salt (to speed reaction when exposed to cold air)

Works great. Looks real. Performs. (don't swing though -it doesn't shoot more than 25ft anyway)

I will provide image soon (maybe if I have time)

nice nice..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 11:34 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
web_caster

Webs

Hello people, I'm James. I've been a Spiderman fan for as long as I can remember. If any of you can develop a web formula that can support 200lbs (I'm 168lbs but I'd like a wiggle room) I'd appreciate it. I... Know it's going to be hard. But please this is a dream that I've always had. (That and a soda drink hat, I'm 13.) This may be a fools dream, it would be the only good thing in my life (both my father and my girlfriend have died)

-sincerely,
James

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2013 09:57 AM
web_caster is currently offline Click here to Send web_caster a Private Message Find more posts by web_caster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thespid3rkid825
Stealth

Question, Leren (or anybody)
1. would the fluid hold together like an actual web line from the comics?
2. would it make a difference if everything was 1/4 instead of 1/3?
3. how much salt and vinegar EXACTLY would you use?

Last edited by thespid3rkid825 on Apr 12th, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 10:54 PM
thespid3rkid825 is currently offline Click here to Send thespid3rkid825 a Private Message Find more posts by thespid3rkid825 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ajai

Worried

Does the web fluid dry instantly on contact with air???
If yes then can anybody swing???

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 10:56 AM
ajai is currently offline Click here to Send ajai a Private Message Find more posts by ajai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote