KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Custom Signature Thread!

Custom Signature Thread!
Started by: LordSorgo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
I like how he just finds a picture and puts text that doesn't even match into the picture. Sorry but it isn't too impressive. You may want to find more text that matches.

Don't have the collective time to spend the entirety of my life making professional signatures for an internet forum... some of us work jobs, son.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

can u make the sig sargo please

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:49 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Originally posted by LordSorgo
Don't have the collective time to spend the entirety of my life making professional signatures for an internet forum... some of us work jobs, son.
No offense to you but I wouldn't be handing out sigs if it wasn't quality work. That's the kind of guy I am son. They're impressed with less than standard work so what does it matter.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:44 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

No offense to you but I wouldn't be handing out sigs if it wasn't quality work. That's the kind of guy I am son. They're impressed with less than standard work so what does it matter.

Two people are already walking around with Sigs i made so who cares. Go away now.

You haven't explained what kind of guy you are, Son. Make some sense.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

hey, it's free, looks good for being done in ten minutes or so, and there's no work required for the receiver of the sig. besides why does it matter if you have a high or low quality sig?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:46 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

I just think it's sort of bull to make a thread about you building custom sigs when you aren't too good and aren't really making an original sig. All you're doing is taking a picture cropping it and adding text. Your art skill isn't even all that great. Your colors don't match the white in the fett pic and the blue in the xizor pic.

If you guys like it go for it but I wouldn't make a custom sig thread if I couldn't make it custom or a sig. The kind of guy I am is one who wouldn't give out shitty sigs. I haven't even seen that you guys have uploaded them yet so hmm...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Also to Darth Yoda I'm curious as to what Sorgo will do with your request. I messed around with it a bit and it's hard to make his robes darker because you lose the texture of them. Did you want anything else other than just yoda with a dark robe and red lightsaber? What kind of font do you like?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:13 AM
The Rover

They are okay, but there is an entire section of KMC devoted to Art, and to Sig Making. wink

Plus, in the Episode III Area, there is a thread devoted to making SW-specific Sigs. wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:42 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Re: Custom Signature Thread!

Originally posted by LordSorgo
This will probably get moved, but i have decided to put my skills out for people. If anyone wants a custom sig, give me details and it shall be done by me ASAP.

Could you please make me a picture with my name on it, and the picture be Boba Fett holding a lightsaber, a green colored one. If you could do that, it would be great. Thanks

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just think it's sort of bull to make a thread about you building custom sigs when you aren't too good and aren't really making an original sig. All you're doing is taking a picture cropping it and adding text. Your art skill isn't even all that great. Your colors don't match the white in the fett pic and the blue in the xizor pic.

If you guys like it go for it but I wouldn't make a custom sig thread if I couldn't make it custom or a sig. The kind of guy I am is one who wouldn't give out shitty sigs. I haven't even seen that you guys have uploaded them yet so hmm...

Three words...

I
DON'T
CARE!

Don't you understand? I said i would make sigs and i didn't have the time to spend on them because i have Work and alot of other shit to deal with. This shit is spare time. By the way, i didn't crop *any* of the pictures. Your all trying to compare to me like an eight year old who has a better bike. They are focking signatures buddy. Get the fock over it and move on with your life.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:36 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know if your gonna like this Darth-Yoda, but i did my best. I started this from scratch on Photoshop and it took me 40 min.

Attachment: darthyodabysorgs.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:14 AM
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

besides, there's better things to do with your time than to complain about "cheap" sigs. spend your time, helping the homeless or tutoring or something, don't spend it complaining about the sigs.

sorgo, i uploaded the image, but it's not showing up...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:03 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Maybe this will help you with Darth Yoda's. As for the cropping, I have Mandalore's "sig" original picture. It's not that I'm saying I'm better than you I just don't think you're the right person for the job.

Attachment: darth yoda.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:10 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthMandalore
besides, there's better things to do with your time than to complain about "cheap" sigs. spend your time, helping the homeless or tutoring or something, don't spend it complaining about the sigs.

sorgo, i uploaded the image, but it's not showing up...

you have to paste the link in the sig box.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:58 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe this will help you with Darth Yoda's. As for the cropping, I have Mandalore's "sig" original picture. It's not that I'm saying I'm better than you I just don't think you're the right person for the job.

That picture of yoda you have is easy to make. All you have to do is shove it in photoshop and replace a couple of green lines with red thick lines. Your job with yodas hand is extremely sloppy.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:00 AM
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

If you have a job why are you up at 2 in the morning? Must be a different time zone. As for Yoda, I only changed the saber's color and didn't mess around with his hands. I was more trying to figure out changing his robes' color which didn't work too well. Your thoughts?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:29 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you have a job why are you up at 2 in the morning? Must be a different time zone. As for Yoda, I only changed the saber's color and didn't mess around with his hands. I was more trying to figure out changing his robes' color which didn't work too well. Your thoughts?

I am pacific time. And yes, the robes would be pretty hard to convert using any tool. You did a fair job with the saber. I dunno about his robes though.

The saber has a pink tint though. Not good.

make it a bright red.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:10 PM
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

You do it I was just throwing it out. Does Darth Yoda like the pic? Hell you could just change the lightsaber color add his name to the side and slap down as his sig.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know if he has seen the one i made him yet.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:21 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

hey iv seen them both i like them but id really like dark robes if anyone can make please do it please

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote