KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun and Naga Sadow vs Mace Windu, Obi-Wan and qui-gon jinn

Exar Kun and Naga Sadow vs Mace Windu, Obi-Wan and qui-gon jinn
Started by: sasee tiin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sasee tiin

only one thing doesn't seem logic to me.....
if the masters didnt teach everything they knew to their students, how could the students then win? Someone performed a surprise attack, i know, but not all did so.....
lets say they simply became stronger, but if that is true, siths would have been stronger and stronger, not weaker....

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:52 AM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sasee tiin
only one thing doesn't seem logic to me.....
if the masters didnt teach everything they knew to their students, how could the students then win? Someone performed a surprise attack, i know, but not all did so.....
lets say they simply became stronger, but if that is true, siths would have been stronger and stronger, not weaker....

I was refering just to some force powers actually. Or just going through (known) Sith history.

Ragnos was never killed by one of his apprentices.
Sadow followed Ragnos and was not as powerful as Ragnos.
Freedon Nadd learned from Sadows spirit (if I remember that right)
Exar Kun learned from Freedon Nadds spirit.
The spirit of a Sith Lord is a lot weaker than the Sith Lord alive and thereby easier to destroy.
Next thing would be Malak who could not pass Revan in power.
Then sometime all Sith except Darth Bane were killed during the Battle of Ruusan (destroying theirselves).

That is the start of the "one master one apprentice" rule and the next thing we get to know is that Sidious killed his master while his master was sleeping (so obviously he could not take him in "direct" combat) and the last apprentice to kill his master was Darth Vader throwing Sidious/Palpatine in the Death Star reactor core in ROTJ.

We can see that the apprentice never was as powerful as the master he had learned from. Compare guys like Sidious and Sadow. Sadow could blow up stars with his force power and the worst thing Sidious could do was force lightning (or his force storm that could destroy starships - but planets ?)

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:16 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

thumb up
you show great knowledge of SW!!
Im impressed, even though i don't think the difference between sadow and Sidious is soooooooo big
lol

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:47 PM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote