KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Which Character of SMALLVILLE are ya?

Which Character of SMALLVILLE are ya?
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
smallvilleluvr

Re: Which Character of SMALLVILLE are ya?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cepheus
Click here to take the test

You are...

Lex Luthor!

Lex Luthor is a study in contradictions. At one end a loyal and thoughtful friend, he is also one of the most dangerous and relentless men you will find when he has an agenda. And right now he has two men in his sights: Clark and his father.

I tried going to the address and I couldn't find anything on Smallville.Could you help?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 06:19 AM
smallvilleluvr is currently offline Click here to Send smallvilleluvr a Private Message Find more posts by smallvilleluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

He guy's I wanted to know if anybody had the same problems or going through the same things as one of the characters in the show, like I have the same relationship problem as Lex (not the same exact) but relatively the same. But I act the most like Clark. (with boy scout morals)

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Jan 12th, 2007 at 04:05 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 03:59 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

Well, it funny, I grew up on a farm, tried never to dissappoint my friends, and tried to save the day more often then not, minus the powers. i was shy, never made a move on the girls I liked.. I always stayed home at night, didnt like to drink or party. I can relate a lot to Clark.I became confident when i grew up and traveled a lot of the world modelling- which is funnier that I am more like Tom Welling - i have a construction business - he worked in construction, he modelled in europe before acting, i modelled in Europe and began acting. An interesting parallel for me cause I love the show.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 04:22 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote