KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Battle of Capinar

The Battle of Capinar
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

OOC: dozek was reassigned to command a whole regiment. and like T.U. said, Zofia was promoted. and how the heck are you getting all these clone wars stuff? was there a memo about a Clone Wars antique auction i missed? im confused about what you wrote, so maybe you should re-write it

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:40 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Re-write what? No, the whole Clone Wars hardware plans were hidden by the Jedi Outcasts (such as that Master who trained my character) and normal people who were interested in Clone Wars-era hardware/engineering. The Empire or the New Republic wouldn't sell so many antiques at once.

But still, the TransGal Lines bought the plans of both Grievous' flagship and another Separatist design (renamed Nekogal by the New Republic, as many classes of ships from the Clone Wars used by the New Republic are renamed after the Battle of Endor) in the early days of the Empire.

As for the LAAT/is and hailfire droids, these plans were under the possession of respectively a Praesitlyn communications officer and a Trade Federation executive. That same Trade Federation executive have the plans of super battle droids and AATs (the tanks used in The Phantom Menace). Then, the owners of the plans wanted to close deals in order to mass-produce the hardware again.

As a result, ARC-170s were won over by Sienar Fleet Systems, from a regular Naboo citizen, hailfire droids were made by the ones who built the buzz droids, AATs and LAAT/is were built by Destruction Heavy Engineering, a subsidiary of Xi Char Cathedral Manufacturing. But battle droids, super battle droids, vulture droids and Tri-Fighters are some of old Clone Wars hardware that are abandoned today.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:23 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

yeah but isnt it unfair for the New Republic to get all of the clone wars stuff. cant the empire get the LAAT/is aka the gunships?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:24 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

The Empire still kept the plans of the LAAT/is after the Clone Wars. It is a shame that Imperial officers didn't use a single LAAT/i on Tatooine, Bespin or Endor, where they could actually make use of them. The Praesiltyn comm officer was, in fact, a traitorous Imperial officer. He totally forgot the things he knew about hailfire droids but he didn't forget how a LAAT/i is made. ARC-170s served as to kill infantry from above rather than as starfighters.

T.U. once said that he went for a fly into one of Vader's things. The only TIE Advanced X1 that Vader actually possessed was bought at an auction by Grand Moff Tajinn.

The pilots of the Rainbow Warrior sent a S.O.S. when Dozek, from a distance, saw somthing that recalled him of the day where clone troopers saved his life: half the ship crashed into the ground.

Homer: Sir, I just captured an Imperial officer. Colonel Rack Sanders.
Janick: Good, Commander Cool.

The five LAAT/is rushed forward to the derelict half of Minar who crashed on Capinar. But as Dozek's regiment (Colonel Rack Sanders was absent without leave) marched towards the Cold Plains, they saw all their AT-STs and AT-ATs being destroyed... by hailfire droids!

Jacinthe: Sir, please find me a medical capsule immediately!
Janick: I missed you so long, euh... Captain? You're the copilot of the Rainbow Warrior, right? Commander Cool and Rear Admiral Whitten will take care of you. And all the other survivors of your crash-landed ship.
Jacinthe: I met you, sir, when I was only an outcast Padawan on Geonosis. Jacinthe out.

Rear Admiral Whitten plunged her ship towards atmosphere, without any fear of the ion cannon, the hailfire droids near the abandoned fortress destroyed the Imperial ion cannon. But Janick's other two Padawans are recovering aboard the Tupac.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:25 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

this is getting out of hand, there is too much clone war stuff. this was fun at first, but it just got too confusing. im out.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:27 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

But Commander Simpson's five LAAT/is captured many Imperials, as Captain Dozek, General Mallack and many others, but Zuke was not. The sick ones were brung inside the Enterprise-B, Lizzie was going back into the old-fashioned base made out of wood homes and as the new and improved Lizzie...

Pandemonium

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:07 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

The Imperials, with their ten LAAT/is, vainly tried to destroy the Enterprise-B.

Warrant officer Casey: We just lost a gunship, sir.
Homer: D'oh!

Lizzie landed inside the base who looked like Edoras in the Two Towers, where the headquarters awaited her. Janick went in too, even though she had a broken rib from the Interdictor shot who transformed her N-2 into a giant flying pancake. Lieutenant General Evil Den, commandant of the base, who housed many hailfire droids and droidekas, met the two officers.

General Den: Long time no see, Capt. MacWire!
Lizzie: It is Brigadier General now, sir.
Evil: You had so many space flight experience, like Naboo, Coruscant and just above us now. Tell me more about it.
Lizzie: My first engagement as a Major was over Coruscant. I was to destroy one battle globe, my squad destroyed several battle globes but I didn't see enough as a Major to be promoted. Admiral Stupid promoted me three hours ago, from Major to Brigadier General.
Janick: She's still my Padawan, but I did fight battle globes too. Not over Coruscant, but over Ansion.

Breakdown of Clone Wars stuff:

Both sides:
DC-17s
LAAT/is
Lucrehulk ring carriers
Trade Federation battle globes

Empire:
ARC-170s
Victory Star Destroyers
Venators
Acclamators
Swoop bikes

New Republic:
Hailfire droids
Minars
Nekogals
AATs
Droidekas

Pandemonium

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 12:20 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

The one thing about the LAAT/is the Imperials used is that they were manned by the non-clone elite (the cloned elite is no more because all clones were dead by now) who were originally, a few weeks after the Clone War, monitors in day camps on Separatist worlds. They fought on many worlds, like Ansion, Mon Calamari or Naboo.

Janick and Lizzie took the first Kojikocy to land on that planet and, like Tara's ship, flew to Naboo. As of Commander Simpson, he surrendered to the Imperials, who fell back to Praesitlyn, as part of a plan.

Meanwhile, on Naboo, Janick and Lizzie paid a visit to the Tarpals' home. The Tarpals were a great family of Gungan warriors. Their most famous members were Kerl, Sr., who was a cavalry captain who commanded the Otoh Gunga cavalry police and died in the second Battle of Naboo (Clone War) and Kerl, Jr., who was the greatest Gungan ace pilot and commanded a wing of X-Wings as a Commodore. Unfortunately for him, his service as a Commodore lasted six minutes.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:09 AM