KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Battle of Capinar

The Battle of Capinar
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC- Just on Dozek's side.

IC- Two Capinari Amebas (Capinari cruisers; they are simply Star Trek Sovereigns with Star Wars technology) fired on the bridge.

- Use the Force, Janick!

Janick heard her former master exhort her to use the Force. She fired at random around the bridge of the Malevolent, destroying a couple of anti-fighter emplacements while a turbolaser hit her astromech droid, R2-D3.

- EEEERRRKKK! R2 screamed.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:26 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke who walked the same ship as Dozek desided to go for a flight.. he walked to the hangar grabbing one of the fighters (one as the one vader is using. dont know their names) and fly out.. "lets see what thins thing can do" he said as he flew to the space battle..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:47 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

When Lt. Dozek arrived at the barracks, his men had already got to work preparing for the jump.

LT.D.: alright men, check your gear, and check it again. we cant have any failures on the way over.

as all the troopers fell in to line, he lead them to the hangar, and there he waited untill they were directly across from a new republic cruiser.

LT. Dozek: CHHHAAARRGGGEE!!!

immeadiatley all the stormtroopers fired their jetpacks and flew out of the super star destroyer. they were the boarding party. after about 2 minutes in space, they hit the enemy cruiser. one by one the 30 teams of 8 placed explosives on the outside of the ship and blew it up. after they were done, they all jumped down threw the hole into enemy territory. they werent going to blow up the ship, no, they were gonna take it.l

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:01 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I dont belong in space" Zuke said to himself as he landed on an emeie ship.. ahh.. ground.. as he walked out of the ship he got meet by some soldiers.. not much of a threat.. they were about 5.. he struck them down quickly with his nice sabre..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:19 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

After Zuke had dispatched the enemy soldiers, a hologram of Lt.Dozek showed up on his palm.

Dozek: Sir, phase one is complete. we have made it onboard and are proceding to enemy deck. we'll meet you there.

in an instant the hologram disapeared. Zuke then proceded towards a hallway and force-grabbed another soldier.

zuke: "where is the deck?''

soldier: that..wayyyyyugh(dies)

Zuke dropped the corpse and moved towards the deck.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:27 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Wielding his sabre he walks toward the deck.. some soldiers jump furth and he strike them down quickly.. he then jump up some stairs stabbing some more soldiers.. Forcepushing a door that slams up.. he conntacted Dozek "The deck has been reached. Were are you Dozek?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:45 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"right above you"

immeadiately the ceiling exploded around Zuke as the teams of stormtroopers jumped down into the deck, followed by Dozek. after a few moments of fighting, all were dead one the deck except for the ships captain, an old man quivering with fear, and a buitiful young warrior, clad in battle armor with hands in the air. Dozek walked up to Zuke and said to his men

"Take the girl, strip off her armor and throw her in the brig."

as she was being taken away by 20 troopers, Dozek took of his helmet and looked at Zuke.

"the captain is yours to deal with"

OOC: any one who want to join in and play as the girl feel free.

Last edited by supatroopa286 on Jun 18th, 2005 at 02:56 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:53 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"So captain.." checking his plate on the chest. "Captain Zaled.. What to do with you? any suggestions? he walked around the captain looking at him..

Captain: Spare me.. i am just doing my job..
Zuke: So am I, old man. So am I.
Captain: I have done you nothing.. let me live, i begg you.
Zuke: well.. you have been shooting at my men.. attacking our ships.. i see that as a direct hit to me. Any last words?
Captain: Y-yes.. i wish to diAAAARGH!!...

Before he said anymore zuke stabbed him in the back.
"Great.. we have command of this ship.. the captain was old enough as he was.. you understand right? he had only a lifetime in a cage to look forward to" zuke said and then said to Dozek. Put someone to controll this ship..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:01 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoa, calm down. Did you get permission?

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:06 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Lt.Dozek: yes sir. (takes out comlink) phase 2 complete. send over new egg. repeat, send over new egg. over

Malevolent: Copy, new egg is on its way. ETA is 5 minutes. Malevolent over and out.

As Dozek saw the Naboo Starfighters fly over, he said to Zuke, "what now, sir?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:07 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

oh wait, i thought T.j. said he did

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:08 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

We got premission..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:09 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

r u sure. did Twilight Janick actually say that we had permission?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:10 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Lets finish this little battle" he said and pointed towards a great enemy battle cruiser.. "You think you and your men can get in there?" he asked. "I'll not get in there with a ship anyway.. i will have to take it your way.." he put an armor and helmet that would make the space..

ooc: i g2g soon.. feel free to command my char while gone.. will be gone for atleast some hours..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:13 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=6

in the end ush tell to try this one.. i guess we got premission..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:14 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"Yes sir. but we will have to get close. once we are in proximity, we can jump from this ship to the next, but we will need to rein force this ship first, and then add more men to our ranks, but it will be done.

Zuke: good

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:18 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

[ill go now.. take care of zuke] smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:23 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Gather your men.. we are going to have a boarding action" he said and smiled towards Dozek when he putted his equipment on..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:14 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

yes sir, but shouldn't we wait untill the new crew arrives? And what about the girl? we did lose 23 men on our move through the vessel. if we go now, there's gonna be no chance at all that we'll take the ship. we'd need twice our strength now to take a ship like that.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:22 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Send in the reinforcement" Zuke said in the Comm-link.. "New soldiers are comming to our aid..

"We will wait untill they come here.. I may be your superior, but you are theirs.. so you create and tell them of the boarding action"

"I'll wait here untill you are ready"
"And the girl... I'll go have a chatt with her.. meet me there instead."
And zuke went of but turned around quite soon after.. "Any questions?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:29 PM