KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Battle of Capinar

The Battle of Capinar
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Lt. Dozek stood at attention

D: NO SIR!

Zuke nodded and proceded with 3 stormtroopers at his side to show him the way to the prisoner.

he grabbed the intercom on one of the control panels and said

"all troopers report to hangar C, all replacement crew mambers, report to your stations immeadiately."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:34 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke came to the prison.. the troopers was about to walk away.. "One stay here.. I would need a guard.. how would a leader look like without an shiny trooper by his side" he walked furth from the dark to the imprisoned girl. "So.. who are you? and what is your rank?" he said without showing himself compleetly..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:40 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

the girl clutched the only piece of cloth in the room; a raggedy blanket.
she turned away. apparently she wasnt gonna talk right now

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:49 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I dont think you understand" Zuke said and walked into the cage, closing the door after him. "You are not in a position of not cooperate.. " he said quite angry.. "I dont have time for this" he walked out.. "I have a ship to take over" he started to walk away looking at her..
activating the com-link "Well, Dozek.. are you ready?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:59 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"yes sir we just need to wait untill we are directly over them and have those annoying jedi in their naboo starfighters shot down. then we can make the jump"

Zuke: good im on my way down to hangar...

Dozek: C, sir

Zuke: yes, hangar C, i shall be there momentarilly

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:09 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke arrived.. "Give me a brief of the situation Dozek." he said as he walked down.. "I myself talked to the girl, but she refuse to cooperate. I know we have use of her. just dont know how yet" he sad.. "You know your men and how they work best.. how do you whish to make this boarding?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:23 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dozek once again removed his helmet, to reveal the face of Jango Fett, only with brown hair. Even though he could tell Zuke was surprised at his face, he continued.

"well sir, first, we have to shoot down those jedi, or else they'll shoot our men up while jumping from ship to another. then we have to get right over that ship, so we wont be in space that long. after that we will blow a hole in different parts of it. my teams will then jump down into the ship and make their way through the ship to the bridge, where we will get the captain."

(Naboo starfighter does a strafing run on ship)

but first we have to get rid of those fighters.

OOC: hey Janick, we need you to play, cause we cant shoot down your character

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:29 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"You meen we cant jump untill all fighters are gone.. GOD DAMIT.. We will jump.. take out as may as possible.. even if we cant get them all out we will jump. we will" zuke said to Dozek "You understand me, Dozek?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:53 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"yes, sir" Dozek mumbled as he put his helmet back on. they were right above the enemy capital ship now. it was 1 of 5 in the whole massive battle.
Dozek:ready?
(Zuke nodds)
Dozek:CHARGE!
once again the troopers ignited their jetpacks and flew out of the hangar. 500 meters. 400 meters. 300. 200. and as he predicted, the jedi in their N-2 starfighters came in and flew right through them, killing at least 100. 50 meters. they came again and wiped out another 200. they were down to 400 men when they got down. After they got in to the ship and secured a hallway, Dozek counted and went to Zuke

Dozek: 1 out of every 4 men was killed

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:03 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke: Yes.. it was a tragical lost, but it would have been greater if we wont strike this ship down. I hope you understand that.
Zuke pierced the ship and jumped in. Striking down some unprepared guards. then looked as Dozek and his men right behind him.
Zuke: Do you have anything to say about my orders say it now. he said to dozek.."I did it so we would not loose any greater numbers..Do you understand?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:14 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"Yes sir. but we only have 750 men for a job that requires 1000. many more lives will be lost. there are at least 900 soldiers on this ship. we will be in for a fight. but you know whats best. what is your plan for taking the ship, sir?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:18 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"We are about 750 of us, they are 900.. the thing is we are the assaulters, and we also got the force with us." he said and ignited his sabre.. "We are to many to stick together it would be an disaster if an explostion came.. lets splitt up.. what do you say about splitting to 4 groups. We splitt up and take 4 different routs to the bridge.. Do you accept the order, or anything to say?" Zuke said..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:22 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"no sir, i follow every order you give"

"I will take 200 troopers and take another group led by one of my seargents with me, you will have 150 troopers, and the last group of 200 troopers are at your disposal. "

as they locked and loaded their guns Dozek said to Zuke,

"that girl, from the other ship, i have seen her before. she is the daughter of one of the New Republic generals. We could use her to our advantage. once we take this ship, that is.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:29 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Yes.. and if you see any superiors here at the ship, try spare them.. but only if they are no threat.." he sent the groups away.. Contact me if anything goes wrong, he said to the groupleaders. as he walked away with his group.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:35 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dozek was about halfway there, with 79 men already dead. they were advancing through ship quickly, dispatching all enemies inevery room they passed. after a while they came to a large conference room, with some crates piled up in a corner.

Dozek: something doesnt feel right

Stormtrooper: what's wrong siiARRRGGGGHHH!
out of no where a repeater blaster cut through the trooper. Dozek ordered his men to get down.

--Dozek to Zuke come in--

--we are pinned down in the eastern meeting room on the 5th floor. we cant move. they have a repeater blaster with plenty of ammo. we need you here now!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:46 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke himself had barely enccounterd any soldiers..
--Zuke here..--
--Roger that... we are on our way..-- Zuke checked the floor.. 6th? he looked to the floor.. he pierced it and jumped down.. "come.. " his soldiers jumped down one after the other.. he heard screaming and blasting.. "Oh no" he ran towards the sound striking down the soliders from behind.. "Dozek?" he yelled.. started to fight the enemy crowd.. it was very many of them.. there was a battle in the hallway and Zuke was in the middle of both sides..defending himself.. there came soldiers from everywere.. Zuke did his best defending himself as he saw soldiers running towards his soldiers from the back "BEHIND YOU" They turned around and started fire.. "Dozeeek!"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:54 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Lt. Dozek was still pinned down when he heard Zuke's cry for help. there wasn't any thing he could do now, except wait for the laser to reload.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:09 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke forcepushed an group of soldiers jumping up behind the laser. "bastard" he said as he struck it down.. he then started to fight again.. forcepush another group.. He lauched some lighting uppon some soldiers, causing them to fall down.. "Are you alright?" he shouted to Dozek.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:19 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"Yes sir, fine." Dozek said as he looked at the disabled repeater blaster. how many men do you have left? We need to push farther and get to the bridge. If we cut the head off the snake, the body will die.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:58 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"My group are almost gone.. They got attacked from behind.. we miss one group.."

"Zuke here.. Group 3.. come in... do you copy.. Were are you?"

"Group 3 copy.. we are not faar from the bridge.. what should we do..?"

"Stay there.. we are comming up."
He jumped into the crowd striking down the last ones..
He then looked at the hallway.. how awfull.. Stormtroopers everywere.. He got kind sad seeing it. "I am sorry for this, Dozek" he said.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:04 PM