KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Battle of Capinar

The Battle of Capinar
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"What? They are replacable. let's continue our advance.

--Group three initiate manuver alpha-067--
--roger--

Dozek: come on, we need to hurry. there's a stairwell at the end of this corridor.

they ran up to the bridge where group 3 had already blown the door and was firing above all the gaurds heads, keeping them from firing.
Dozek: After you, sir

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:11 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke walk into the bridge.. "Surrender.." he shouts to the persons inside the bridge "you are dead, and you know it.. If you put your weaponds down, you maybe live.. We are in controle now" he said to the personell.

One of the guards peak up to fire Dozek.. he blast of, but zuke strike the shot back to him who fall down.. Some of the guards put their guns on the table above them.. but some started to make resistance, but they dies quickly of all stormtroopers striking them down. "Good job, Dozek, you and your men have done well... Gather the ones that have surrended and bring the commander here" zuke said kindly and looked at Dozek.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:16 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Lt. Dozek was walking over to the commander, a Mon Calamari, when out of no where two warriors jumped up. one a male jedi, the other a female fighter, also wearing battle armor. before Dozek could think how this ship too had a female warrior, he was kicked back into some troopers. one of the troopers accidentaly hit a button which closed and locked the door, leaving Zuke to deal with both the opponents

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:39 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Oh, no" Zuke said.. "You dont wanna get me mad" he said.. "YOU DONT WANNA GET ME MAD!" he charged the two opponents with his dual sabre.. fighting them both.. the warrior fought him on distance with different tricks and her gun.. while he was fighting the jedi.. "You are to weak, jedi.. Surrender.."

Jedi: I will never surrender.. he said and attacked him from above, right on the metal grip of Zukes Sabre. It was cut at half, but still funktional.
Zuke: Now you made me mad! He attack now wielding two sabres, striking him at high speed. he forcepushed the jedi into the wall and started to forceshoke the female.. "I-I-I'll give up" she said, having a hard time to breath.. He then released her, pulling her gun to him.. "Good, you will meet, probably a dear friend, he said as he forcepushed her into the wall and she fainted..

The Jedi attacked him from above, which Zuke barely blocked. he then kicked the jedi in its stomache, knocking him out with an huge kick to the head. He then walked to the door starting to pierce it with his sabres.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:51 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"stand back!" shouted Dozek as a light saber came through the door. after a minute, the door fell down, to reveal a fainted warrior and a fainted jedi.

dozek: bring the other prisnoner over to this ship and put in cell block D. Take this one( points to other warrior), remove any weapons, armor, comlinks. put her in cellblock C. Should we kill the jedi?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:59 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Well, he might be a threat , i dont know what he is capable to do.." he said.. "take him aswell.. but if he wakes up before he is in the cell, dont take any risks.. stike him down... I'll take a chatt with him when he wake up.. be carefull"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:09 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"yes sir."

Dozek walked off the deck with 30 troopers, 20 of them having their gun pointed at the jedi at all times. once dozek was gone, a Stormtrooper walked up to Zuke

Strmtrp.: Sir, Lt. Dozek told me to tell you that you may do what you want with the girl and the captain.

Zuke looked at the girl, still in battle armor and still knocked out, and then looked at the captain.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:26 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I will see what to do.." He walked to the captain.. "Anything i should know about this ship?"

Captain:N-no..
Zuke: Sure? I wont have any use of you, if you dont have anything..
Captain: Well, there is an hiding force at the bottom floor.. about 200 men.. he said and looked conserned at zuke..
Zuke: Well thanks... you know what i hate?
Captain: No sir.. whats that?
Zuke: Traitors...
In the next second he cut the captains head of..

He looked at the girl.. he did let her lay there untill she woke up. he sat down at a close chair..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:35 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Lt.Dozek had put the jedi in a magnetic-containment field and was on his way to inspect the ship for survivors on the bottem floor with 100 of his men. He saw a lot of dead bodies and ruined equipment, probably from a the Malevolent's guns. Dozek was no jedi, but he could tell something wasn't right.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:57 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Comm-link "Dozek come in.Zuke here.. There is 200 men at the botton waiting to attack.. shall i come and help? or do you take care of them?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:06 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~were is janick? messed ~

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:10 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC- Sorry, I couldn't go to any computer for three days now.

IC- It is Lt. Dozek no more. It is Capt. Dozek. from the Imperial surface forces.

Comm-link: Attention all units! Prepare to fight!

Janick came back to Hangar C of an Ameba, trying to be boarded. She drew her lightsaber, charge in every stormtrooper she can find. Even if she had to deflect a few blaster shots, she was toe-to-toe with Captain Dozek (ground troops).

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Jun 21st, 2005 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 01:41 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dozek was at the hangar of the rebel ship thay just captured when a jedi got on board. "take this" he said as he handed Zuke a mask. he then pushed a button. and suddenly knockout gas began to fill the room the jedi was in. as the jedi slowly was falling into unconciousnous, the troopers pressed the filter button on their helmet, and set their blasters to stun. Once the jedi was down. Dozek walked over to her and said to his men

"I dont want to take any chances. Strip off any armor, robes, weapons, everything. put her in the cell block next to the other jedi and the other warrior girl. put the block on security level A" *Looks at Zuke*
That was easy.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:50 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"To easy.. i will have a chatt with her later" he said and smiled.. well done anyway..

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 10:35 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dozek smiled underneath his helmet at this sight. A jedi knight, a so called protector of the galaxy, being thrown into a jaill cell block in her birthday suit. He was happy with how he had degraded her. It improved the morale of his men. He watched her slowly gain conciousness as he waited for Zuke to arrive.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 06:21 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Captain Dozek was tired of waiting and left a Female Stormtrooper by the door to guard the female jedi (hint hint for escaping) and left for the bridge of their new ship. He had other matters to attend to.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:30 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Even if Janick was imprisoned, her troops kept on fighting and Julie (a Naboo Starfighter Mk.II pilot) launches a pair of concussion missiles into the thermal events of the Malevolent, thus starting a chain reaction which would ultimately destroy the Malevolent and damage the ship on which Janick was aboard.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 12:43 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dozek became angry at the sight of the Malevolent blowing up. His son was aboard there. he became so enraged he ran down the hall to where Janick was. He mumbled something on the comlink, and a minute later, a torture droid was sent into the room with the jedi.
Dozek laughed. with no clothing on, the needles should pierce nicely through the jedi

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 01:30 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke came down to the cells and to Dozek... "What are you doing, Dozek?" he said and looked at him.. "Are you gonna torture her? why would you do that?"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:49 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

her freinds just killed my.... they blew up the Malevolent. Now we are stuck on this rebel ship. Plus, i thought she would be more apt to talk with a little provoking. *points to torture droid like one used on Leia on A New Hope* She will talk. plus, this model is resistent to the force. she is helpless.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:36 PM